NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 307308309310311 442>
Author
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2015 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by fanofccfan fanofccfan wrote:

Buy it. I can run up and get it!!! Hour and half from me. ^^^

I second that motion and could potentially get it as far as Memphis March 15th. Heading south to the SJRR the 19th in a different vehicle with the reverse gel 01 attached or I'd deliver it for you.

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2015 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

you wouldn't be disappointed, the purple rain is probably the smoothest driving cc I've ever taken for a spin. don't know why, just love driving that boat

Cut it out Adam, how's Todd going beat Marty up on the price on the Purple Rain if you keep saying how great a boat it is!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2015 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Todd-- Orlando76

Buy the "PURPLE RAIN" my 93 SN and I'll Buy this PURPLE 2000 Pro Air !!

Marty, I contacted the owner of the Pro Air Regarding the interior redo. She responded quickly and said it was done locally in Clinton, NC and offered the upholstery person's phone #. She said she didn't have the N embroidered. It's a sharp color scheme. But then I'm biased.    
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2015 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

you wouldn't be disappointed, the purple rain is probably the smoothest driving cc I've ever taken for a spin. don't know why, just love driving that boat

Cut it out Adam, how's Todd going beat Marty up on the price on the Purple Rain if you keep saying how great a boat it is!

I'm not going to beat up Marty. His price is his price.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2015 at 4:54pm
I was just kidding Todd. Marty's pretty well known here, there's not a person on this site that wouldn't treat him right on a deal.
turningpoint84 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2015 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Bakchose Bakchose wrote:

1985 Sea Nautique? Looked it up in the reference section. The closest I could find was an illustration in the 1984 brochure. If it is legit there can't be many.

1985 Sea Nautique?

Man, talk about a wakeboard boat before they existed, holy moly.

Would be funny if someone actually did tear this thing apart and made it a wake board boat, already has the tower built in!
Proud 1968 mustang owner and now
1970 Mustang
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2015 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Dave and I are patiently watching a wood boat deteriorating around this 325hp Golden Lion.

Bruce and Dave,
Don't wait too long! Don't think that because the boat is deteriorating that someone won't grab it. What's the Chrysler in? Looks like a Century?

Most likely, at the price the current owner would want, it's not going anywhere and will just deteriorate. You are correct Pete, Century Coronado. Dad posted about it awhile back.

For the Mopar fans

Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2015 at 10:12pm

I looked at this today

Supposedly 546 hours on GT40, didn't see any reason to doubt that but overall, not too clean. I doubt the 50 hour service interval. I think all upholstery other than dog box had some mildewing. No cracks or split seams. Carpet needs cleaned but after that I think it's good to go. Hull had fresh wax but needs a wet sand to bring purple back. Rub rail was decent. Boat was never PROPERLY covered.

I really lost interest when ten seconds after I got there the owner gave me the key and said to crank it up. Really no water? He says it can run a few minutes before it gets hot . Poor impeller. While I'm at it, lets just put it in gear, burn up the cutlass too. Says blower doesn't work but he never used it anyway. Kill switch bypassed. Prop was loose and riding on key way. Trailer ok but some rust (I can really see flaws on the Ramlin), car tires I think.   These were signs that made me think he just didn't care for it all along.

Edit- Geeze its easy to find faults with other peoples stuff. Gel was good, no chips or cracks.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2015 at 10:29pm
woof
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2015 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

I'm driving up demand, thereby giving Marty more price leverage. simple economics, or something.

but Marty's right, I haven't managed to break either of his boats yet, and I even skied behind the skylark. of course, I did break a ski banging it off my dome on that run, which doesn't happen that often so I guess that counts?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
DMH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 5:28am
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 10:46am
Listed as an 86 but is an 87 or 88.

1987? Correct Craft Barefoot

rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 6:03pm
Northern Alabama has some beauties.

69 Mustang
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by rebel skier rebel skier wrote:

Northern Alabama has some beauties.

I thought you were being sarcastic. The boat is not what I was expecting.
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 6:33pm
I seriously considered several older ski boats, most of which were in the North Alabama corridor, all brands. After reading here and learning more, I notice more and more older Correct Crafts down there too. That blue mustang looks pretty.

74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 6:48pm
I have also noticed over the years there have always been lots of old correct crafts for sale in Alabama, particularly Southwinds. Must have had strong dealer network and Marketing there in the 70's.
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 9:53pm
Hmmmmmmmm that 69 Stang might be worth a road trip this weekend
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 10:11pm
I don't know Tim, Meridan blue hull,Taffy Ivory deck,wood motor box,3" exhausts --who would want such a combo???
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 10:11pm
I don't know Tim, Meridan blue hull,Taffy Ivory deck,wood motor box,3" exhausts who would want such a combo
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 10:12pm
A TimBob road trip, sounds like the makings of a movie!
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

I don't know Tim, Meridan blue hull,Taffy Ivory hull,wood motor box,3" exhausts --who would want such a combo???

Tim,
I agree with Gary. It even looks like there's an aftermarket stern ladder on it.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Hmmmmmmmm that 69 Stang might be worth a road trip this weekend

Interesting. The first thing I thought when I saw that boat was "Morfoot". Hmmmmm Is right.
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 10:38pm
Every team red guy should have a blue 60's correct craft in the fleet. Go for it Tim!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 10:51pm
And it'll fit in your little garage
turningpoint84 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

I don't know Tim, Meridan blue hull,Taffy Ivory deck,wood motor box,3" exhausts --who would want such a combo???

Yep terribly ugly, at least it's not a 1970 and glass wind shields.

Seriously though If someone is serious at this price, mines for sale at $2700 then.
Proud 1968 mustang owner and now
1970 Mustang
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 11:38am
2003 196 LTD for $15,900.00

2003 Nautique 196 LTD

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 11:50am
John, check your link, goes to a barefoot.
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 11:56am
Fixed, sorry about that.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 12:06pm
That looks like a very nice 196 for a decent price. Am I right that it's on an older trailer?
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 2:11pm
That 196 was posted a month or so ago with no pictures. I called the guy and he sent me pics, said it was in storage. The pics he sent me prior to it getting detailed showed the boat with some weathering. Maybe it cleaned up nice.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 307308309310311 442>
  Share Topic