There are gatherings or ‘mini’ reunions in places all over the country like Texas, South Carolina, Tennessee, Ohio and more. Visit the Forums to find out more and sign-up – or even to start one up in your area...
Interested in staring your own gathering?
Here are a few things to consider when planning a reunion for Correct Craft owners and enthusiasts:
- has a good public boat launch
- is large enough to accommodate 12+ ‘guest’ boats
- is easily navigable with no/few hidden obstacles
- has quiet coves for skiing/riding and for tying-up
- know local boating regulations (e.g. ramp fees, permits, tie-up restrictions, boating licenses etc.)
- bonus – public beach and/or picnic areas (check for reservation requirements/restrictions)
- bonus – local Nautique dealer (see if they might be willing to participate in some way)
- nearby camping and/or inexpensive overnight accommodations
- nearby restaurants, fuel, groceries
- check for other area events that might lend to, or conflict with, your plans
- come up with a unique and creative event name and logo
- manage your participant list and event schedule through the Forums
- post pictures to the Forums following your reunion for all to enjoy
Good luck and have fun!
Click here to print a mini reunion planning worksheet.