NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

80 or 81 SN windshield measurement????

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 80 or 81 SN windshield measurement????
    Posted: January-16-2008 at 9:07pm
Is anyone close to their 80 or 81 model SN...? I need a measurement of the width of the base windshield bracket, where it mounts to the deck of the boat. I realize it is curved.....Trying to determine if an 84 SN windshield is the same as an 80-81 SN windshield. My 81 SN is 5hrs. away from me, so I cannot find this out without some help.....

jbear, 81nautique....anyone?????

Thanks for anyones help in advance....

pc
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2008 at 9:51pm
Paul I will try and get to the lake this week end. I may have to work. I'll keep you posted. Someone like J-Bear or Madd Marxx may be foot steps from there rigs. did you ever hear from Nathan?
bj
hasbeenskier
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2008 at 9:53pm
Yes, Nathan called, that is why I am trying to get dimensions.

Thanks!!

pc
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2008 at 10:12pm
I believe that the 84 is wide but could be cut back to work.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2008 at 10:35pm
That is what I am thinking.....if definately "looks" like it is wider than an 80-81......but it is driving me nuts to have ALL these boats in my back yard and not have the answer!!!

I need to call jbear or MM

pc
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2008 at 11:17pm
I thought there was a 6" difference in the beam from the 81 and older compared to the 2001
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2008 at 5:53am
sorry I just saw this post for the first time, when the sun comes up I will see what I can do! but I can tell that the 84 is wider!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2008 at 10:58am
bottom rail is 59" wide.

edit, don't cut from these measurements, this is the width of the entire frame so the rail is probably just a tick shorter but I can't tell from an assembled windshield

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 11:55am
Thanks Alan......where did you measure...on the front side of the bottom rail (does have a radius) or from end to end on the back side, from inside the dash area??

Alan...one more thing.....would you want to sell your old galvanized CC trailer or is it already gone??

Thanks MM, let me know what you come up with!

pc
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by nautiquefanatic nautiquefanatic wrote:

Thanks Alan......where did you measure...on the front side of the bottom rail (does have a radius) or from end to end on the back side, from inside the dash area??

Alan...one more thing.....would you want to sell your old galvanized CC trailer or is it already gone??

Thanks MM, let me know what you come up with!

pc

Front side Paul with the radius, I'll take another look at it his weekend and if I can get an exact measurement I will post it. Not sure if I can without taking the pieces apart.

My old trailer was part of the trade to get the custom so its gone.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic