NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whos going to the Olando Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whos going to the Olando Reunion
    Posted: July-25-2007 at 5:04pm
I just wanted to know who will be at the Sea-World Reunion on september 8th , Jbear and myself will be there, you can find us at the beer tent!
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 2:22pm
Mark,

I may see if me and my daughter can go?

No beer for her though......she could be our designated driver.

Paul,

Jbear,

Chuck said you may be comming up in aug. is that true?
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 5:14pm
I will be there....arriving on Wed, staying in Orlando for 4 nights. Not bringing a boat, just the girlfriend.

PC
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 8:22pm
Hey Paul, How old is your daughter? Mark has 2 girls and they will be there too!
Nautiquefanatic, what did you have to make a choice between the two?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 8:40pm
Sounded that way, but no......I may be picking up a spare/empty CC trailer while in town, so I wouldn't be able to take a boat down and get boat and spare trailer back up to NC.

I am going to sign my posts with PC, instead of Paul....since there is another Paul on the board.

Cannot wait to meet all of the CC Fan group.

PC
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2007 at 12:32pm
Blondie,

My daughter is 16 and an awesome girl!!She is very fun to hang with!! Hopefully we can come down to your neck of the woods!! She loves the old boats herself.....She wants an old SS for herself to show off in like her dad does.

How old are marks Daughter's?

PC,

No need to sign off PC because we have the same name although PC does flow pretty good Hope to get to meet ya at one of the reunions!

Paul,

Awesome pair of CC's you have there!!!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2007 at 8:13pm
MM, I would love to go to this reunion but my wife will not agree to the terms of the trip. I told her we could go to Florida but I get to bring a boat home with me, she said no. I will keep working on this, there are a couple down there I would really like to have.
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2007 at 11:50pm
Paul, Marks girls are 13 and 14. There is alot of stuff around for the kids to do!
pipester101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pipester101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 7:08pm
Ill be there, now that i have a reason.

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 1:11am
pipester...You have a very nice reason to make it, that is a hot boat! What lake is that, I live on Conway...hope to see you there..
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 1:24am
Mark; Just got my sign-up in the mail Patti got from the post office today. Made it right out so we can get it back in. We gotta come up with a place to meet just outside the gates so all CC/FAN'ers can ride in and park together. At the very least Patti and I want to be sure to go in with you and Lisa.

john

ps-sure did like ridin the "shot ski".
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
pipester101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pipester101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 10:33am
Thanks MaddMarxx

That lake is Lake Pineloch right around the corner from Conway. I have lived here in Orlando my whole life and we are usually on Conway for the Sandbar although i have not been lately because of the canal. I did hear it was back up so no more pushing thru. Hope to see ya there.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 11:55pm
so if you don't bring a boat do you still get any freebie's?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 12:46am
Don't know about that Chris. But if you want to come here the night before we will go out to eat, maybe with Eddie and JoAnne and get warmed up. Then we'll all leave out from here in the AM. That way you won't have to travel so far.

PS to Paul; Thought I was gonna make it out there this month to go to a Royals-Tribe game but I gotta go to Ohio that weekend. I do need to get back out there again to see Chuck and meet you. Wanna see that beautiful boat and crew of yours in person.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 3:05am
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

so if you don't bring a boat do you still get any freebie's?

79...Thats what I did last year, you just need your hull number when you sign in and you will get a hat, raffel ticket and you will get in to seaworld for like 12 bucks and all the free beer you can drink plus lunch, its a great deal and alot of fun! hope you can make it!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 12:06am
Chris: Do you wanna stay here?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2007 at 2:34am
Ok...its a week and half away, whos going??

MarineSRT8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2007 at 4:20am

i like to go its only a 5.5 hr drive for me but Ive already devoted that time to the boat. And I dont want to make her mad...lol
"Some people go an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem"

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2007 at 8:00pm
srt8...Maybe you can bring some of your old parts for the swapmeet,im sure someone can use a new anchor....lol..
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 9:14pm
Planning on heading down from NC with my family and my brother and his daughter. We went last year in May and pulled the 1970 Green Mustang with us. We stayed 5 days and went water skiing and wakeboarding at Lake Conway (recommended by Theressa at SECC). Had a great time. The lake was great. Went on a Monday. Only 1-2 other boats on the lake that day. It was great. We are not going to pull the boat this year. Just coming for a long weekend, and to see all the other great Correct Craft boats and to enjoy SeaWorld.
Jane
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2007 at 12:39am
Jcole...Is this your Boat? If so I remember it from last year, look for me and Jbear we are going to try to park our boats next each other, hope to see you there!

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2007 at 12:48am
Can't wait to see some of you guys......look for the Ski Lime and I'll be right next door. Special added bonus....you will get to meet mrs jbear and BlondieGurl..the ladies that put up with us guys. Special added attraction: we are working on getting Backfoot there.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2007 at 1:15am
Madd Marxx,

I can't believe you have a picture of our boat. That is definitely ours. My dad bought this boat in 1971. Been skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, tubing ever since. Reid P helped us with the ski pole. We went up on a Sunday and met him and his wife. We felt so welcomed the whole time there. My son loved playing with the dogs. Sorry we will not be bringing the Mustang this year. Everyone tells us we took a big risk pulling it as far as we did. I guess we better count our blessings and come and enjoy visiting and seeing all you guys boats. See you on the 8th.
Jane
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2007 at 1:23am
Make sure you look us up Jane...I remember the story of your Dad's boat and how you guys are still enjoying it even tho he has passed.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2007 at 4:40am
Jcole...It is a good ride from NC to here, but after just pulling my boat around 3000mi, from here to NC and then on to WI and back to orlando, its not that bad!

jbear heres 2 pics I dont think you have seen yet...

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2007 at 11:20pm
Nice lookin' boat:

Better lookin' ladies!

Thanks MM.

john

PS: What the heck are you doing up at 1:40am. posting!? I gotta be in bed then!
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2007 at 10:19pm
Jbear...I hope your getting that boat of yours detailed, I am working on mine now, just a few more days, I cant wait!!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2007 at 11:58pm
Got the boat at home. Worked on it after skiing on Saturday. Will put one more evening on it. Don't expect to win anything this year...you got it locked up the way lime looks.

Also detailed the truck as well. Gotta have everything lookin' good.

Footed with Eddie tonite. He and JoAnne are coming...so we will have a great time. Haven't heard back from Keith as to banner or flyers.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2007 at 6:28pm
Well, I am here in Orlando......! Chasing some old neglected Nautiques... How many can I take back to NC???? We will see!

Cannot wait until Saturday...........will they have a class for Ugliest/Most Neglected Correct Craft?? I may bring a winner with me.....!?!?

pc
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 12:17am
Paul; You're down here? Cool. Can't wait to meet ya.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic