FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the New Host

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to the New Host
    Posted: June-23-2007 at 2:18am
If you are seeing this post, you are visiting the site through the new host. You should be enjoying faster load times.

Please feel free to email me with any issues or comments at Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2007 at 2:25am
Great to be using the new host . Hopefully everything will be a little quicker.

Seems like we have lost all day . the posts that were there earlier are not there now .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2007 at 2:53am
Great work Keith. Thanks for the extra effort. It has been a bit slow lately, but as you saw, we all stuck it out as it was always worth the wait. Not sure thats entirely true Pat, I see my one post form earlier today and some others from today as well. Sometimes quirky things happen. Like sometimes at home I will see one featured boat, and at work I see another...go figure.

Hey Keith, I like this months new featured boat. Looks like a beauty.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2007 at 2:58am
Thanks. I needed to update the Featured Correct Craft to know when the domain pointed to the new IP address. I don't like to feature boats that are for sale so I figured, why not post mine?

I too see plenty of posts from earlier today. I think the Forums are okay. However, the site might act a little funny for the next 24 hours until all the different servers that hit the site refresh their cache.

Thanks. Please let me know of any other issues.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2007 at 10:07am
Fantastic!! Thanks keith.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2007 at 10:24am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Good morning Pete, Ya hey dare, She's flying today eh? (poor attempt at my wisconsin accent)

Keith, awesome, thanks again, see you in a couple weeks.
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2007 at 10:56am
And I thought it was better because it was early Sat morning. Thanks for the upgrade, Keith.

Alan, looks like no boating today. What happened to the drought?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2007 at 11:10am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Good morning Pete, Ya hey dare, She's flying today eh? (poor attempt at my wisconsin accent)

Keith, awesome, thanks again, see you in a couple weeks.

Alan, You'll have to work on the accent before GL!! Actually I'm a Chicago area person and only have a second home in Wisconsin.

Kieth, FYI: I'm still getting the old featured boat on the home page plus the site is still acting very irregular but you have said it may take 24 hours. Thanks again as now I won't have to spend so much time at PN or "the" sites.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2007 at 12:29pm
Keith,

As always, thanks.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2007 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by scottb scottb wrote:

And I thought it was better because it was early Sat morning. Thanks for the upgrade, Keith.

Alan, looks like no boating today. What happened to the drought?

Scott as much as we need the rain WHY on the weekend? We're heading to South Bend tonight to ski with Rob And Dena sunday am, I hope the rain doesn't follow us.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2007 at 10:25pm
It sure is nice to say the least! Now I'll never need to go to the other 2 sites.

Keith, I'm assuming you are still working on the Ref. section. All I get with any of the years is a page that states a server problem.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2007 at 2:01am
Keith: Guess I should've gone on here before I sent ya that e-mail earlier this evening. Hope this speeds me up or else I'll know for sure the problem is in my computer.

Thanks
john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2007 at 2:12am
Opps; just noticed......the time here is 11:11pm and the time of my post will be shown as 2:12am. How can I change to the cooect time?

thanks.
"Loud pipes save lives"

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2007 at 12:21pm
Keith,

Thanks for this site!!! It's AWESOME !!!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2007 at 1:15pm
jbear, your posting times look correct to me - 11:01 pm and 11:11 pm. Do you see these same times?

8122pbrainard, thank you for that feedback. The Reference section is now fixed.

Loads times are still not what I want them to be. This should all change with an upgrade to the databases, which should happen after Green Lake.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 12:15am
Hey Keith: It is 9:13 pm here now but when I went on the site a few minutes ago my times were still 3 hours off.

Sorry to be a pain.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 1:02am
Keith; When I "post reply" it seems to go real slow. So slow that I sometimes get a screen that says "Active Server Pages Error" ASP 0113 Script Timed Out.

Of course I have no idea what this means'\.

Help?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 1:04am
Keith; When I "post reply" it seems to go real slow. So slow that I sometimes get a screen that says "Active Server Pages Error" ASP 0113 Script Timed Out.

Of course I have no idea what this means.

Help?

john

ps time here now-10:03pm
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 1:39am
time here is 9:39
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 1:44am
Dude: Your posted time shows as 1:39am so yours is off just like mine.

Nice to see you on. Just mentioned to Chuck (the Lake) that I had not seen you on in a while.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 2:01am
been gone, busy, computer change, skiing and boating. got frustrated with speed issue...

sorry to be away and glad to be back. Glad to see 79 going to town with the phantom guy! Love MM's lime.

Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 4:26am
JBear,

At the top of this page there is an icon that says "Profile" just below and to the right of "Active Topics", click on that and near the bottom there is a way to adjust the time, mine also needed to be adjusted, to -1 specifically, that should correct your time issue.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 2:47pm
Thanks for your effort, Keith. Very pleased with the results.

Ken
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 4:26pm
Keith,
Looks like things are rock'n.. Thanks...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 2:38am
Thanks quinner, at least I got my time fixed. Still very slow loads for me. Making me crazy.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 2:48am
jbear, it seems to come and go. Sorry for the performance issues. Working on a solution with M3Fan's help. Upgrading the databases. Hang in there, we should be flying soon.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 2:56am
Thanks Keith.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2007 at 3:34pm
Keith, I see what everyone has been talking about lately I have been on late at night and don't see a big difference on the page loading but now that I'm on it during the day this week it slow, really slow at times. Not sure if it is the browser I'm using but man is there a big difference on the pages load takes 5 min. sometimes and I know some members don't post as much as they used too because of it. Sometimes it's really fast like it used to be others a turtle could get it done faster.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2007 at 3:54pm
Not your browser 79. I have the same issues, and I've tried two different browsers, 3 different systems, and 4 different internet connections. BKH
Livin' the Dream

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2007 at 5:18pm
Don't worry guys, this will be resolved soon.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic