NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1112131415>
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 12:01am
There's another John,hope it makes next years calender! Glad everything was ok but still looks scarry to me
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 1:09am
Did a Guy in a 1969 Red and White Ski Nautique show up to the event? Perhaps with the name Bob or Bobby? The boat has a 440 in it. If so, any pictures?
1972 Mustang
pjpayleitner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 1:24am
We had a blast as well. Was good to meet so many great people. Really glad the weather held out for the event as we had some pretty gnarly storms in WI the last 24 hrs!

Peter
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 7:32am
Awesome pictures!
Js
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

And last but not least John Baas,vernonfarmer, and wife.If there was an award for the most daring they are the champs!

That is bravery John, GL sure can get nasty out in the middle. My wife would have had kittens in that tiny Atom.
Nice work Gary and Joe

If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
vernonfarmer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vernonfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 10:10am
There are 12 in the litter. How many do you want?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 10:29am
************** WOW**********
Now that was fun !!!
What a great weekend for CCFAN.com.. It was an Epic event in my opinion. GL weather has never been better.. Saturday's dinner with vertually no mosquitos was nothing but fantastic.
Yes however the hairy moments at the show with batting practice, it was a great night. Longest we've ever been out there. The conversation and cathing up with those far away friends and meeting and talking with our new friends was great. Congrats to all the winners..
And yes, Alan/Dana are the most deserving !! For obvious reasons.. The choice was perfect !! Thank you for bringing both awesome boat, which you are always gracious in allowing all the Fans to enjoy !! Bringing and displaying all the great t-shirts is a lot of work.. Thanks for all the hard work you put in..
Sure the Saturday's water was horrific, but come Sunday, it was the calmest in 10 years.. Being able to ski across the whole lake was epic.... Thank you Gary for leaving No Boat behind... !!!! Thank you Brian and Cam for the great music and vibe set up by the Roswell rig !!! Steve Evans for the excellent beer selection and volleyball set up.. Top notch all the way around..
Was most definitely one of my most favorite reunion to date.... Keep the pics coming..
Once I get the video from the "Drone" flight, I'll post it as soon as possible...
Thank you all for making the trip and spending time with us.. CCFan people are truly the best !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 10:33am
Originally posted by illiniball2000 illiniball2000 wrote:

Thank you I will pass it along to my wife.

Great Vid Brian !! wow,, It was great to meet you both !!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Chevy350 Chevy350 wrote:

Did a Guy in a 1969 Red and White Ski Nautique show up to the event? Perhaps with the name Bob or Bobby? The boat has a 440 in it. If so, any pictures?

I did talk to him Justin,on Saturday morning. He came up with no boat
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 11:54am
I did come home with a new custom hood ornament this year too!

Oh well, Got to keep the paintless dent guy in business and certainly not as bad as the hail storm last year, LOL
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 11:58am
just keep him away from any wiring
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

I did talk to him Justin,on Saturday morning. He came up with no boat

I wanted to go with him so bad. Suprise he didn't bring his boat though. He's very excited to get it in the water.
1972 Mustang
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 12:02pm

I wanted to go with him so bad. Suprise he didn't bring his boat though. He's very excited to get it in the water.

It wasn't done, I offered him a ride out to the bay with me on Saturday but he said he had to go home and work on the boat.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 12:08pm
That is kind of surprising Joe. I thought he would want to stay around and hang out with everyone and ask a lot of questions about a lot of stuff. Oh well, in 2 years Him, my other uncle, my dad, and I should be out there with both of our boats.
1972 Mustang
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 12:13pm
Steve's 70.7mph Bass Nautique.

1999 Ski Nautique 196
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 12:17pm
Is there supposed to be a video there? A common problem with embedding (with youtube, anyway) is that https shows up vs http in the url. You have to delete the s at the end of http. At least I find I have to do that whenever I embed a youtube vid. Otherwise, it looks like your post.

( I want to see Steve's inboard eater)
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 12:19pm
Ah, just realized I could fix it myself.

Originally posted by Frankenotter Frankenotter wrote:

Steve's 70.7mph Bass Nautique.

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 12:19pm
I should have realized Larry was gonna realize he could fix it himself
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 12:26pm
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 12:57pm
Still needs work. I still see a little bit of the boat touching the water.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 1:05pm
That looks somewhat terrifying.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

That looks somewhat terrifying.

I'd say it looks less terrifying than hopped up ski boats porpoising violently at speeds they were never designed to see. I'll never forget my ride in Marshall's blue boat, completely ridiculous. Fun, but ridiculous. The seat actually ripped out of the floor from the banging!
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 1:24pm
#gamechanger
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 1:26pm
Not sure which would hurt more, ejected from a Bass at 70 or ATF in a Mustang at 50.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 1:40pm
We rolled in at 11pm last night, long ride but excellent trip. Many thanks to the Dorsens, Arrighis and Evans for all of the effort that goes into putting on this event! The special order of warm temps, no rain and almost no wind was a welcome addition this year, ha. Tremendous.

Very, very cool to meet some friends in person for the first time, and of course, always great to see all of our old friends. Hard to believe we've been doing this for 10 years now! No pics from me as usual, too busy boating, skiing and visiting with everyone for it to cross my mind- but thanks to everyone else for capturing the weekend for us all to remember it by. It's gonna be hard to top this one!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 2:34pm
Some Pics of the event.

The Rocket

1999 Ski Nautique 196
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 2:37pm

The Madman

He looks like an evil scientist.

Team Blue in formation.

1999 Ski Nautique 196
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 2:39pm

1999 Ski Nautique 196
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 2:42pm

The CCF Mascot

1999 Ski Nautique 196
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 2:47pm

Gary's ugly boat with crappy colors

1999 Ski Nautique 196
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1112131415>
  Share Topic