NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFan wants to visit YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 12>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2011 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by 65 'cuda 65 'cuda wrote:

Please pack Bully's bags and send him off to:

Mark Lewis
6 Ralfe Road
Tamworth NSW Australia 2340

As soon as we get his passport in order he'll be on his way.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2011 at 11:25pm
Will Bully be Down Under for the new year? If not, forward him to me and I'll get him on his way!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by 65 'cuda 65 'cuda wrote:

Will Bully be Down Under for the new year? If not, forward him to me and I'll get him on his way!

Just got back home yesterday Gary, Bully will pack his bags today and get a move on. Sorry, I forgot he was even with us.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 3:27pm
hopes he plans to do the SOUTH AMERICAN tour also!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 9:10pm
The problem: That poor pooch has a lousy travel agent (me). I forget to check on his progress for a few months at a time, and he winds up not travelling much. I'll resolve to do better!
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2012 at 9:15am
Good news Bully has arrived "downunder". Australian Customs and Immigration have taken into account his questionable behavior in North Carolina and given him a temporary tourist visa. He has arrived just in time for our "Country Music Festival" which starts on Friday 20th January. Hope to keep him out of trouble.

Will get him out on the boat and show him the sights of Australia. Who knows he may even come face to face with a Kangaroo!!!

If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2012 at 9:37am
Mark,
Cool!! I'm sure you will treat him well and will show him the "sites". Just one thing - I think after his NC visit, he needs to dry out so limit him on his drinking!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2012 at 11:53am
Cool to see he's on the southern hemisphere.
I'm pretty sure he'll have tons of funs down there with you guys...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2012 at 12:03pm
Very cool Mark. Certainly enjoy his company, but try to get him over to Argentina to visit Kap while its still summer there, too. I can just see Bully stretched out on the bow deck of that big cruiser with the ladies that Kap posted the picture of a year or two ago.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2012 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Good news Bully has arrived "downunder". Australian Customs and Immigration have taken into account his questionable behavior in North Carolina and given him a temporary tourist visa.

The shot ski loaded with moonshine does funny things to CCFans and it's mascot sometimes. Trust me....he wasn't alone.

Glad to see that he made it safe and sound and we all look forward to some summer in Oz pictures.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2012 at 12:23pm
It would be nice if he could get back to the USA for the SJRR in late March. Please check his frequent flyer miles. Bully has seen more of this world than I have.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2012 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

The shot ski loaded with moonshine does funny things to CCFans and it's mascot sometimes. Trust me....he wasn't alone.

So very true... I know all about it. Brings me back to the Goose Blind 2010...
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2012 at 11:08am
Bully out with the girls on Australia Day.

Checking out the buskers at the Country Music Festival.

The old Post Office building downtown Peel Street Tamworth.

89 Ski

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2012 at 11:32am
Looks like the little mutt has a good time down under...

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2012 at 8:32am
Bully really got into the Australia Day celebrations.

Bully took a tour of the local establishments today. In Australia we call it a pub crawl. He was mostly well behaved but will need to check the photo's before posting. This puppy is the proverbial chick magnet

89 Ski

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2012 at 11:26am
Looks like Bully is having a great time with you guys Mark. I'm sure Emma and Collin are proud of their pup!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2012 at 5:32pm
Get that pup out on the water, then on to see chopper!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2012 at 9:31pm

This puppy is the proverbial chick magnet

Mark,
I feel you need to send it next to CQ. He's in desperate need of one of those "magnets"!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
mountaineerminer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mountaineerminer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2012 at 10:00pm
+1 for Australia Day

I talked to a buddy in Sydney on Thursday (US), he said no one showed up at work; something about "chuckin a sickie". That word is not in my appalachian vocabulary but I beleive I have done it a time or two
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2012 at 3:26am

This puppy is the proverbial chick magnet

worked for us guys in Florida...but of course it could have been HW's charm...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2012 at 7:49am
No Hollywood so it must be that mutt. The XXXX Angels were really partial to him. They are even going to post him up on their web page.

89 Ski

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2012 at 12:59pm
Looks like he will never want to leave! How long does the festival run? What web site?
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2012 at 8:24pm
Gary it normally runs for 10 days this year 20th-29th January.
Tamworth Country Music Festival 2012
Today the crowds will start disappearing, so will be able to show Bully around the highlights of Tamworth a bit more. We went out on the boat yesterday but could not find Bully anywhere. Eventually found him curled up in the corner. That pub crawl sure took it out of him. Will get him wet on the next trip out hopefully with a bit better weather than yesterday. I will then send him onto Chopper to see the sights of BrisVegas.

89 Ski

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2012 at 8:31pm
Mark,
All I can say is you sure have some great looking women down there! Yes, get Bully back in shape after that pub crawl. BTW, how are you doing after the event?   

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 1:55pm
Mark,

Is Bully skiing this weekend? Looks like he's having a great time! Are you going to try to make it to the Nashville mini? You can come see "our" Tamworth.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 8:50pm
Gary the weather has been lousy lately. Today (Sunday in Australia) is looking like a great day the only problem is we have had a week of almost non stop rain all the local rivers are at flood levels. So no skiing this weekend will get him out and show him some of the tourist attractions though.

89 Ski

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 7:58am
Bully checking out the sights of Tamworth.

From the Lookout.

At the Golden Guitar.

89 Ski

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 8:07am
Bully got to meet some of our Australian Fauna. Not the kind of birds Jbear and Hollywood are interested in.

These ones are for Colin and Emma and all the other kids interested in Bully's adventure.

Sulphur Crested Cockatoo

Emu

Kangaroo

89 Ski

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 11:00am
I don't like the way that kangaroo is eying bullies back side!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 6:13pm
Yeah, that kangaroo is thinking: "Mighty fine piece of *ss"

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic