Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interest in Re-Producing Correct Craft T-Shirts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interest in Re-Producing Correct Craft T-Shirts

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 4567>
Author
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2010 at 1:56pm
Later model 90- 98 boats

I like those with 3 event skiers on them as well.

Other colors than white

jackets, shirts, bags, etc

XXXL   3XL too!!!
oledawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oledawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2010 at 2:05pm
Just looked at the Nautique company site for Correct Craft shirts and see that they are in process of closing out ALL Correct Craft apparel with nothing that to replace it. Guess that they have decided to ignore the name that started the company. Sort of dumb to ignore history, but in any case, I don't understand why they are not willing to let CCF do some nice CC shirts, with their oversight of course.
"To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it"
Pauly-Banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2010 at 1:21am
You can honestly see by the overwhelming interest on this topic of having Correct Craft shirts adds to an owners overall happiness with ownership of these fine boats!

I guess that I am not really surprised. Keep the photos coming along with the interest.
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 12:34pm
I finally got a chance to snap some more pictures of my old shirts.

1999 shirt given to those who test drove a 1999 Nautique! I took the challenge with a 502 python Ski Nautque, after

Here is one from 1990/91

Here is the famous NO-Wake 1990

That was all that I could find. They are getting a bit worn and thin!

skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 12:38pm
Here is my American Water Ski Association Jacket which many wore at three event tournaments! It still fits!

Back of the coat!

The Front!

Close up of a very old Correct Craft patch!

One more Correct Craft patch!

That is it.
skierbrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 4:12pm
Nice! I haven't seen that jacket in ages! I forgot how many patches you had on that thing! Do you still wear it to work?
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 6:22pm
If I did, they would most likely send me home! Time for yours to be shown!
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 6:28pm
Brant, brings back some good memories! Hard to believe that we use to walk the streets of the Dells with these on! We made an interesting impression.
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 6:37pm
I'm always looking for cool t-shirts. I would buy a few of these if they were offered. Especially like the early '90's
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 6:46pm
Very cool Jacket, I have a few of the old Jobe patches left. I would live to have the AWSA patch. Fun Stuff !!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 6:51pm
VERY cool jacket Scott! I have a patch collection and just waiting for the right jacket to start sewing them on. A little late to the party, but I still dig that stuff.
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 7:06pm
I also have some that were never sewn on, I will post a picture of what I have in a box.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2010 at 12:24am
Ok SkierOx! Mine isn't as cool as yours but I wonder where I got the design from? Mine doesn't fit me anymore!!! (Notice the cool rainbow 2001 patch!)

dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2010 at 1:55am
Nice Jackets guys,

My dad had one like that. I will have to see if he still has it.
83Ski

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2010 at 3:11am
Here is my Dad's jacket. When he passed away in '03, I had to keep this jacket. He's had it as long as I can remember. Pauly Banana could probably tell ya when he got it!

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2010 at 9:05am
Scott and Brant,
What year did you get the jackets? I think mine was about 68 or 69.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2010 at 12:58pm
Sweet jackets guys....I see a Des Moines patch! Where did you guys ski at down here?
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2010 at 6:22pm
Pauly is looking for his? It might be at his cabin? Pauly-Banana and Orin got there jackets somwhere around 1965. Mine and Brants are from the 1970's!

The Des Moines patch is cool, but there was no tournaments there. The hot spot was Waterloo Iowa for skiers from Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota and some from Illinois. Waterloo hosted some very big three event tournaments in the day! Most of us just camped out on site. Des Moines skiers would trade or sell patches for their club to others in an attempt to raise money. Those were the days!
oledawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oledawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 3:39pm
All this great forum conversatation, so I contacted Correct Craft about their removal of CC shirts and they say that they are planning on putting something CC back in. There is actually a person working on it, so I would suggest that they be made privy to all of the neat ideas that this forum has come up with. Contact info is listed below:

Hi George,
I apologize for the delay in responding your question. We fully embrace and respect our past. I understand we have a large following of customers who own Correct Craft classics. We are liquidating the current Correct Craft merchandise but with the intent of doing something a little different. Please know we are working on this. I would love to hear any suggestions you may have.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Terri Schneider
Marketing Coordinator Correct Craft, Inc.
Manufacturer of Nautique Boats
14700 Aerospace Parkway Orlando, FL 32832
Main: 407.855.4141
Direct: 407.956.6404
Fax: 407.858.9374
www.nautiques.com              

Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 10:33 AM
To: kmcwilliams@threds.com
Subject: Nautique Gear Website Inquiry     
Name: George Browder Jr
Email: browder@nuventrs.com
Company: Nuventrs Ltd LLC
Address: 4169 Lytchfield Court
City, State, Zip: Winston-Salem, NC 27104

Comments: As a owner of a vintage Correct Craft I am very   disappointed that you have apparently chosen to remove all CC related apparel from your site. CC is what built your company, not Nautique. I also have a vintage Donzi and they don't ignore the Classic customer, why should you?"
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 3:53pm
My first patch jacket was 1968 vintage, my last one was 1990's but it got hard to find patches. I love that driver test team shirt. I'd buy one of those in a minute if XXXL
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by oledawg oledawg wrote:

All this great forum conversatation, so I contacted Correct Craft about their removal of CC shirts and they say that they are planning on putting something CC back in. There is actually a person working on it, so I would suggest that they be made privy to all of the neat ideas that this forum has come up with. Contact info is listed below:

Hi George,
I apologize for the delay in responding your question. We fully embrace and respect our past. I understand we have a large following of customers who own Correct Craft classics. We are liquidating the current Correct Craft merchandise but with the intent of doing something a little different. Please know we are working on this. I would love to hear any suggestions you may have.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Terri Schneider
Marketing Coordinator Correct Craft, Inc.
Manufacturer of Nautique Boats
14700 Aerospace Parkway Orlando, FL 32832
Main: 407.855.4141
Direct: 407.956.6404
Fax: 407.858.9374
www.nautiques.com              

Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 10:33 AM
To: kmcwilliams@threds.com
Subject: Nautique Gear Website Inquiry     
Name: George Browder Jr
Email: browder@nuventrs.com
Company: Nuventrs Ltd LLC
Address: 4169 Lytchfield Court
City, State, Zip: Winston-Salem, NC 27104

Comments: As a owner of a vintage Correct Craft I am very   disappointed that you have apparently chosen to remove all CC related apparel from your site. CC is what built your company, not Nautique. I also have a vintage Donzi and they don't ignore the Classic customer, why should you?"

George,

I've been a little quiet on this for a while but to back up your post I'll add that I have been in discussion with CC/Terri several times over the last few weeks. Their stance regarding marketing the Nautiques brand over Correct Craft the builder in the past has been very firm BUT Terri and I discussed many emails they have received from people like yourself and are revisiting this thought line as we speak.

I expressed my thoughts on how we can market and sell these items exclusively through this site to help raise money for the site and the reunions since corporate would not be able to help out financially this year I offered this venture as a way to contribute and remain a very important part of our reunions without any having to outlay anything but their permission for us to proceed.

The concept was received well and there is a marketing meeting scheduled for today where Terri will present our case and see where this ends up. They were also very appreciative that we approached in this manner rather than jump in without permission to do so. I have been told that CC was very aware of this thread so our formal professional approach was the right thing to do.

In the end I really have a gut feeling there will be some retro apparel available in the future, whether or not it involves Corporates support of CCfan.com or through the Nautiquegear website is yet to be determined. We'll keep out fingers crossed and hope for the best but Correct Craft does listen to the concerns and desires here.

I'll update this when I hear back.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 4:17pm
Thanks for the update Alan and doing the legwork on this. It's nice to know that Big Brother is watching and taking note.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 4:37pm
If you guys redo this one, I'll have my Christmas shopping for Tim B wrapped up early this year.

Originally posted by skierox skierox wrote:

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 5:21pm
Larry, because of the triangle?

-Sorry, had to beat CQ and HW to the punch.
oledawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oledawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 5:33pm
Focus of artwork needs to me on Correct Craft, not a specific model of boat.
oledawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oledawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 5:34pm
"needs to be", not "needs to me", silly fingers!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2010 at 1:04am
Steve, I love the boat AND the triangle. Good looking out, Larry!

Alan, well done- hope this all works out for the best!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2010 at 1:37pm
Well, we did it. Alan was the one who actually got it done and now CorrectCraftFan.com and Action Screen Print have exclusive license to created authentic reproduction Correct Craft shirts!

There are stipulations, of course: We’re only allowed to sell shirts through CorrectCraftFan.com and a special order page hosted by Action Screen Printing; we have a very short window for producing the shirts; proceeds from the shirts sales are to be used to support the 2010 CCF Regional Reunions; and this is most likely the one and only time Correct Craft, Inc. will be granting anyone rights to use of their historical copyright material.

With that said, our first shirt will be the one that received the greatest response, the 1989 Correct Craft, Inc. On the Waters of the World Since 1925 tee shirt.

Shirts are $15 each, including shipping(within the US).

This shirt will be available in white, grey, tan and yellow and comes in any size. We will be taking orders from now through the end of April and then that’s it – you’ll most likely never be able to purchase these shirts again. So tell your friends, neighbors, ski team members, co-workers, Facebook friends and Twitter followers - anyone who you think would like one of these retro shirts.

Order Your Shirt Here

I will be posting banners to the site and pushing out emails to members later in the week.

Available colors:

This is a major accomplishment for all of us here. I want to thank Alan and Action Screen Print for all the hard work that went into making this happen. We’re very excited to be offering these 'lost' shirts to Correct Craft fans everywhere.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2010 at 1:46pm
Awesome! Nice job Keith and Alan. Cant wait to see what else you can make!

Question though- how are we going to receive the shirts? Im not getting an option to enter a shipping address... I dont want them sent to my billing address.
oledawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oledawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2010 at 2:39pm
Just ordered a couple, if they look as good "in person" as they look on the site I will order a couple more.

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 4567>
  Share Topic