NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hurricane in Alabama

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 8:31pm
Sounds good . Lets do it next Sunday .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

any local help flipping

Moj'

We'll have one of our "Chicago Beers" get-togethers at Alan's for the big roll it over!!

Once it gets back here if anyone wants to come down and take a look we could do that after work and there's a brew pub one block from my office for some local refreshments and a bite to eat. Two brothers Brewing
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 9:34pm
I am less than 10 min. from Tim, and I also know of him from the ACBS from long ago, for the first time, about a 2 years ago I meet him at a show at Lake Martin. I was very involved with the chapter, when it was very young,
At that time I held several offices and served as president the last year I was in.I am sure he is a member of the Dixieland Chapter still. I would be glad to help in any way, with the transfer, just let me know. I do have jacks and tools to bring if needed, I have done this before as well.
David T
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Dtaylor373 Dtaylor373 wrote:

I am sure he is a member of the Dixieland Chapter still.

Dixieland and Indiana (secondary)

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 10:03pm
I am self employed and feel sure I can help. Would like to meet you as well. If you need the help just let me know. I am way to old and had to many wooden boats to have taken on this project. I am just glad to see it will go to someone, who will appreciate it's heritage.
David T
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2008 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Dtaylor373 Dtaylor373 wrote:

I am self employed and feel sure I can help. Would like to meet you as well. If you need the help just let me know. I am way to old and had to many wooden boats to have taken on this project. I am just glad to see it will go to someone, who will appreciate it's heritage.

Dave I sent you an email but it timed out so not sure if you got it, could you shoot me your phone number please email I really appreciate the offers guys. Thank you
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic