NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jbears 351

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 10>
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 11:26am
well then I'm just going to get the 1/2" hose then it will fit over the 5/8" arrestor fitting just have to install that end first.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Just use the spare hose to make beer bong.

This is bad advice. I tried making a beer helmet with fuel line, that black rubber taste was overwhelmingly horrible.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

This is bad advice. I tried making a beer helmet with fuel line, that black rubber taste was overwhelmingly horrible.

Was the fuel line new or used?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 1:11pm

You sure it wasn't the coors lite?

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Was the fuel line new or used?

New

You sure it wasn't the coors lite?
light. Smart marketing by Miller, I see this happen quite frequently.

I think it was Busch Light actually. Coors Light out of a Citgo toilet would still taste better than Bud Light.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 1:29pm

Coors Light out of a Citgo toilet would still taste better than Bud Light.

Word. Bud Light is swill.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 2:02pm
Bud light is 90% water and sometimes you need that water in the hot sun!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 2:06pm
MGD but if it's free I'll drink about anything...but not out of a toilet
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 2:31pm
Hollybeechwood, You'll drink Busch Light but condemn Bud light? That's like spitting on a Vega as you tool by in a Chevette. And why all the talk about lights to begin with? Over the years I believe I drank enuf Coors,Bud,Busch,Miller light to fill a Citgo tanker, but I graduated and moved on to beer with much more flavor that gave me incredible headaches and hangovers. I graduated, I just didn't learn a whole lot. How bout a Blue Moon?

Oh, and we thread-jacked Jbears post to bash beer, and guess what he drinks? Yep, Bud Lt.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 2:39pm
Yall drink your blue moon with a slice of orange down there or is that just a northern thing?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 2:42pm
I'll continue with the thread-jack. Although I consider myself a bit of a beer snob, I feel that you have to have your "go-to" light beer for binge drinking and daytime drinking on the weekends. As much as I like Sam Adams, if I drank a 12 of it I'd be in for one major hangover the next day. Likewise, a Sam at noon on a Saturday will make me want to take a nap. That's why whatever "cool, elite" beer is in my fridge at any given time, there is always a good amount of Miller Lite as well.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 4:13pm
Jbear,

WOW.....!!! I just got back on the site here and what a great looking job you all did!!

Motor looks great! How does it run?

Hell i could have lended a hand.....anything to go to Florida! This midwest weather sucks a$$ about this time of year!!

Hope you can make it to Green lake this year!!!

See ya john,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

Hope you can make it to Green lake this year!!!

You're really rubbing it in aren't you?

For the record, I enjoy Budweiser, and will drink a Bud Light if given to me. I'm still in a cheap/domestic/light beer phase although I have been broadening my horizons lately. I do not like Hieniken, takes a good buzz going to stomach one of those.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 4:57pm
We weren't too fussy when I was growing up. Anybody back east remember this stuff from Falstaff
Used to refer to it as weasel piss but we drank in anyway. Then we stepped up to Heffenreffer, They had little puzzles on the inside of the bottle cap that seemed to get harder to figure out the more you drank I miss the simple times
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 6:02pm
So Cal checking in....Growing up...it was Lucky Lager that had the puzzles under the cap

Stay away from beer with "GHT".

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 6:06pm
AAAHHH...Heffenreffer now your talking, thats good stuff, and strong, its malt liqueur, and those puzzles are cool!

Has anybody had Kalik its the budweiser of the Bahamas?
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Darrel Darrel wrote:

Stay away from beer with "GHT".

Is that a man law??
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

AAAHHH...Heffenreffer now your talking, thats good stuff, and strong, its malt liqueur, and those puzzles are cool!

Has anybody had Kalik its the budweiser of the Bahamas?

Oh yeah, I had plenty of those on our trip there for new year's. At Atlantis, those were only 4.75 instead of the 6.50 they wanted for a Lite.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 8:59pm

this is the good sh*t.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 1:23am
JoeNY, Most all local bars around NC that have Blue Moon on tap serve it up with an orange slice, sometimes even slipped in the bottle. M3Fan, I follow your sipping bear/binge beer rule to a tee. Yuengling has become a favorite replacement for light beers however. On tap it's great, IMO.

And John's engine is like a rich creamy head on a beer. Beautiful.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 2:17am
Its a good thing our boats dont run on beer and we have drink gas, instaed we drink beer and make gas!

All I saw "reid" drinking last week was wine coolers!!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 9:48am
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

All I saw "reid" drinking last week was wine coolers!!

Yeah, but they were 12% and I had an orange slice in them, so it was better than the Upper Tanker water Mark was calling beer.

You guys have a blast on the boats, and MM no matter what you do, let jbear win. I'm signing off now til Sunday PM and headed to Eastern NC and hopefully to meet Waterdog. Andy, if you're out there I'll call you, or you can reach me at 704-451-5080.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 10:18am
john is there going to be power anywhere close to cut down that flame arrestor?

Got the choke stat, and hose for you also.
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 9:56pm
hey guy's, is this day going to end before 9pm this weekend? i wont have my car with me so i wont be able to sit in the heater. and no parts running either!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 11:38pm
Sorry to get on so late. I hope you guys get this message. I am lookin' forward to seeing you all at the ramp. Well I quess I'll see MM, Blondie and Keith at my house.

Chris: I do not think there is power at the ramp. I will squre up with you there on the parts. Thanks for runing them down for me, I was totally crazy at work all week. Sorry I missed your call earlier, we were at the theatre. Musical. I do have some other tastes.
I will be at Church in the AM, but done by about 11:30 if you need to call. If you are reading this post this evening and need to call, I am up 'till about 12:30.

Blondie: No parts running, Chris already got 'em. Should be a nice boating day. Warm and sunny, no heater needed.

And lastley, Paul: 67nautique312; You don't need no stinking invite to get warmed up. Florida is always open to ya. We got us a guest room that just loves to hold C/CFAN friends. The weather here is warm and sunny. C'mon down and see me and mrsjbear. Ahhhh....as much as it hurts to say this tho, better leave those great lookin' a$$istants home. Would be hard to explain (impossible?) to mrsjbear why she had to stay home while we went out in the boat.

Whew, lotta typing for me.
john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 6:18am
reid...You will be getting a call from the 6 of us and jbears boat as shes purrrring across the lake at 50mph, b/c you should be here too. and when we are done we are going to the Bar to buy some of those pink moons you like so much, For a toast in your honor!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 8:46am
John got the bases cover I'm going to bring my cordless sawsall it will make short work of the bad hose end and the flame arrestor. See at the dock I'll be at Harbor side waiting if I'm early.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 8:49am
Chris: Don't know if ya are still on but....we are getting ready to go to Church. I already have the boat hooked up and have the cooler and jackets out. See ya at the ramp. I am gonna call Mark on his cell when we leave here, I will do the same to you.

See ya!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 8:54am
10-4
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 10:13am
Pics from the water test on sunday!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic