Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 17>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SJRR 2012
    Posted: March-30-2012 at 10:46am
Thanks to everyone who let me bum a ride. The hospitality at these events is off the charts. I really enjoyed seeing so many old friends and making some new ones. I met so many awesome people. It looks like my crew is gearing up for White Lake. I'm not sure if we can make it, but the whole family is going to try and be there. I guess I need to start cleaning some boats.

I just can't leave out that JoeinNY is THE MAN, even if he did try to over plan the event.    A special thanks to Billy and Karen for putting so much effort into this. Lil Sue and Ralph came through huge with the food for Hontoon Island. Thanks to everyone else that contributed also.
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2012 at 11:17am
Originally posted by PrettyinRed PrettyinRed wrote:

Ok my first river run was amazing!!! Thanks Morfoot for inviting me to share your weekend. Thanks to all you Correct Craft fans who treated me like I was family!!! You all are wonderful people. I am bless to have been apart of your reunion. Thanks!

Hey Kim, it was awesome meeting you too. The extra "sweet" added to the Cap'n and diet on that long a** trip back from Blue Springs was worth every drop!?!?!? Thanks.

Ditto to Tim. It was truly a pleasure spending some time with you. Miss Scarlet is an amazing boat and I really enjoyed getting to know her too.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2012 at 1:38am
It was great to meet you as well Kim...

and for the Smithfamily...bet next year is gonna be way better for you guys!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2012 at 1:05am
Ok, am too far away to make the trip, somebody please tell me about the shrimp tique! Reid, what is that? I've never seen anything like it!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
PrettyinRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyinRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2012 at 1:05am
Ok my first river run was amazing!!! Thanks Morfoot for inviting me to share your weekend. Thanks to all you Correct Craft fans who treated me like I was family!!! You all are wonderful people. I am bless to have been apart of your reunion. Thanks!
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2012 at 1:00am
And Joein NY ! I was looking forward to talking to you, and did not get the chance!
Js
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2012 at 12:58am
Great pictures John! It was nice to meet you and the others, thanks for the welcome! Girls had a great time and talking about next year!
I like the video Tim! No Gators in site and engine sounds great!!

Billy Boat Doc and Karen, I think you two made the biggest impression on my girls!! Thanks for taking time with them! You made them feel welcome and special.
Donald, Dad, Dave, Bret, Tim, Nebraska Bill, wish I could have spent more time getting to know you? Next year!! I would like to try that "shotski"!! AND, Donald, I truely believed you were bringing Apple pie!! ha!
Js
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2012 at 12:31am
cool video Tim..looks like the area me and Eddie used to foot on Friday. You did your usual awesome job on all your pics.

Favorite pic so far? Got to be the AdamT family with a shirt from each year!

Tonights selections:

the dr and boat nurse

Shrimp Tique

more Shrimp Tique

still more Shrimp Tique

woodies

more woodies

good food at Hontoon..thanx to Ralph and lil'Sue I think

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 10:07pm
That's really cool to have such a long, straight, flat run like that.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 9:57pm
Just a quick video I shot running the River on the way back to hear Mr. Ralph. It was about 20 miles of this and I already had a endurance Slalom run 10 minutes before.

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 4:25pm
Looks like a great time! Man do CCFans rock. Nice to see all who traveled to be there. Boy, do I wish I was there.

Fantastic job to all who started and continue to make this event happen. Hats off to you!

Keep posting pictures.

-Keith

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

I'm just glad we pulled in when we did, any sooner and we wouldn't have noticed anything wrong, any later and it might have been too late.

bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 3:36pm
I'm just glad we pulled in when we did, any sooner and we wouldn't have noticed anything wrong, any later and it might have been too late.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 2:56pm
Luckily Bret came to the rescue!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 2:48pm
Pete, there was a bit of confusion going on at the time.That being said, I hope to never see that picture, if there was one taken..
After our talk, I think the "auto siphon" will be "disabled" but not removed.
Education can be costly, thank goodness all she got was a good wash job inside. Thanks to Brett and all that helped refloat the "old girl" Boat dr
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 1:59pm
Anyone have a picture of the aft end of Billy's boat almost sunk? He described it to me but I couldn't get a good idea of how far down it was.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
uk 1979 part2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk 1979 part2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 1:54pm
CC I spotted at Mount Dora

lets have a go 2
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 12:11pm
Great PICS ! Looks like the 'Party' did happen Great time had by all it looks like and also a Great start for the 'Newbies'    Wish I could've been there guys, but Obama took all the vacation time up

Again Great Job at this Event- hate some CCFans had a few problems, but I'm sure everyone got some great advice on fixing them.

Hope to see everyone I missed and more at WLM 2012
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

SATURDAY.......

Mac Salter driving the ShrimpTique.

OK- The 'Helm' Mystery ! See that 'wooden pole' between Mac Salter's legs    No Puns Guys! That's not a Pylon    That's the Helm. Steer by rope. The throttle( Morse ) is over to his right.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 5:42am
Headed to Hontoon Island

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 5:30am
Before everyone got going Friday morning

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 5:16am
The view from the cabin

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 4:56am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Where the hell is the helm in that thing.. Cool nonetheless, love to see the final product !!!Mojo

+1 on the helm location

Looks like a great time and you were blessed yet again with good weather this year.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 2:28am
a few more for tonight;

backfoot & JoeinEverywhere

mr social backfoot again..with Chris Mars

Keith..MaddMark's bro

MaddMark..Keith and John Murphy

MaddMark and daughters

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 1:33am
Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing!!
83Ski
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 1:16am
Waaaay Cool People.. Tim, great pics as always. Looks like a great time had by all...

Thanks for sharing the photos...

{{{{{{Reid}}}}}} Lets see more of the Shrimp Tique !!!!! Where the hell is the helm in that thing.. Cool nonetheless, love to see the final product !!!

Mojo
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 12:15am
thanks for sharing all the photos!! did any body get a close up of the number one nautique?
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 11:40pm
Looks CCFANtastic!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 11:37pm
SUNDAY.........

Bill (fanofccfan) and his lovely family having a great time.

Last meal at Castaways

Best way to end a weekend of River Running and sooth the tired burnt muscles.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 11:26pm
SATURDAY.......

Capt. Pinkham at your service at the helm of " The ShrimpTique"

CCFans DROOLING over Eddies new motor.

How many CCFans does it take to tune up adamt's pink skier?

"Platforms only honey...Okay, step aside...pregnant lady stepping thru!"

Fans checking out the Manateeless Blue Springs.

Mac Salter driving the ShrimpTique.

" Nope......No Gators here!

3 time Masters Champion and Waterski Hall of Fame member Cindy Todd talking about a 2 week trip to China with Mr. Ralph and husband Lester.

adamt's family sporting SJRR shirts from every year.

Donald serving up "Apple Pie"

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 17>
  Share Topic