NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chicago beers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2930313233 45>
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2014 at 7:25pm
Its not very often that I wish I lived in Chicago, but it would sure be fun to go to one of these. I wish we had our own version, maybe Minneapolis mugs! Have fun.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2014 at 8:28pm
Pictures or it didn't happen-----
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2014 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Frankenotter Frankenotter wrote:

I'm in.

I'll grab Steve on the way.

watch where you 'grab' him....

I received a very strange picture on my cell phone an hour or so ago. Tried to call both CQ & HW to confirm but neither would answer...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2014 at 11:50pm
Pics or it didn't happen john. Wait JBear recieved pics on his cell phone??????? That does not sound right..
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2014 at 11:58pm
I did...but I have no idea how to move them here...hitting F12 does not do the job...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 12:35am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

I received a very strange picture on my cell phone an hour or so ago. Tried to call both CQ & HW to confirm but neither would answer...
john

John,
Yes, the "special guest" did make an appearance! I'll have to keep everyone in suspense until the picture is posted. I'll give you a hint that he hasn't been around for quite some time and only us "old" members will remember him. He did attend GL one year.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
SWANY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWANY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 1:15am
Great time!   
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 9:31am
It's always great to meet members that I have communicated with on site in person.

Kostas (old school blue)
Joel (swany)
Steve (skutsch)
Chris (frankenotter)

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 9:59am
That was one of the best beers nights we've ever had, great turnout and some new faces. Great to see everyone again, been way too long.

Now for the special guest appearance, our old friend Chris Broshar(79Nautique) is working in the area for a little bit and was able to hitch a ride out with me. Great to catch up 79.

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 10:03am
Great to meet some new folks. Thanks ChrisB for the ride. Geez Quinner, you look possessed!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 10:20am
Awesome night for sure. Chicago Beers opened up in a big way.
Great to see Chris again.. It's been years. And for those new faces, it was great to meet you all. Hope you keep the Chicago beers night on your calendars.. Oh and Steve, awesome to see you make the drive out. Great to see you out and about !!...

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

SWANY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWANY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 10:54am
Where and when next week?!
Joking around, but it is going to be a long winter.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Now for the special guest appearance, our old friend Chris Broshar(79nautique)

For anyone who is newer and never knew Chris, he's on the right side of the table all the way in the back and yes, it was great to see him again. Even though he had his own "way with words" at times he did contribute to the site and missed.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 11:52am
Too bad Johnny had badminton practice again and couldn't join us.

We haven't had that large of a group in a while. Pete even stayed out past 6!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Pete even stayed out past 6!

That's what my new lifestyle has done to me!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 2:45pm
Hard to believe we have been doing this for like 7 or 8 years now but it also explains why by 8:30 it was just me, John and HW standing at the bar, bunch of old farts, lol

Nice to meet a new CC owner, Joel, and catch up with the rest of the crew, especially 79' who has been MIA for quite a while.

We need to start a petition drive to Re-Instate 79's membership, would be great to have him back on!!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

We need to start a petition drive to Re-Instate 79's membership, would be great to have him back on!!

I'm in!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 6:21pm
+1
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 7:42pm
Can of worms but what the H.., I'm in Put your thick skin on boys.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Can of worms but what the H.., I'm in

He seemed pretty normal last night. I got the impression he has calmed down over the years and I didn't hear one bad word from him. You did give him a ride so you did spend more time with him!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 7:59pm
+2

Makes Pete's posting look as if they were written by a "political spin doctor" :)
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

It's always great to meet members that I have communicated with on site in person.

Kostas (old school blue)
Joel (swany)
Steve (skutsch)
Chris (frankenotter)

Like wise Had a great time. Thanks guys!
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 8:31pm
Great to meet Pete, Kostas, Joel, John, and Dave last night!

I'm also glad to have found a new project boat for Alan!
1999 Ski Nautique 196
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 8:57pm
You guys up north have to much fun !! One day somebody from the south might show up ..
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 9:39pm
They arn't having that much "fun" Dave
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2014 at 12:00am
Badminton lessons? Thought he was already a pro.

Pete..seen a barber lately? You hair is gonna be a long as mine soon.

drinking thru a straw Steve?

how does CQ make his eyes look like that? scary...

Alan & 79 alone in the car...sure wish I was a fly on the headliner for that ride!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2014 at 10:17am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Alan & 79 alone in the car...sure wish I was a fly on the headliner for that ride!

john

John, he kept licking the windows so I made him ride in the back. See now he has to get reinstated so he can defend himself.

Actually though we had a great night and it was good to catch up, crazy how we've all changed since that first Green Lake reunion.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2015 at 9:12pm
Next week and/or anyone goin to the boat show?
SWANY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWANY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2015 at 2:25am
Do another one of these soon?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2015 at 3:30am
Yeah. storm34 will be around in the next week or 2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2930313233 45>
  Share Topic