NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

***Music City Mini 2012***

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 910111213 14>
Author
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 4:43pm
Yo Randy....could you grab a red one for me? if you don't mind....i could pay ya when i get there....(or when i see ya)

Looks like a pretty cool deal!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 5:11pm
You got it Paul. if anyone else wants one let me know.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 5:30pm
FYI...Those anchor buddies work great!

Alan I'm gonna take you up on that pull as I never got the chance at Green Lake to go behind the Sport. Joe, Tim and Malisa took off with Brian last year and said they'd be right back and left me in Joe's boat with Tique and my girls. Well...1.5 hours later they came back. Water got too rough by then.

Brats sound good... I'll bring this one!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

Hey Dave- Did you get my voice mail last weekend???

I found the Anchor Buddy at Gander Mountain on clearance for $15. They had about 7 left in red and one in black, I got the black one for myself. If anyone wants a red one I can pick you one up and bring it with me.

Hi Randy. Sorry, just never around to get the darn phone. Yes, please pick me up one. I'll pay ya when we get down there.. Red is good !!

Thanks
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Mojo, I have a portable mid-sized gas grill I'll bring. I would think brats, dogs, and burgers would be easy Saturday.

OK, Ryan, Randy and Foot all have portable gas grills for Sat. I never camp, so I don't have one,unfortanately...

Anyone else????? I'll be happy to do some cooking for ya, If I can use one of those fine little cookers? Doing brats, dog and burgers will in fact be easy and quick..

Thanks for accommodating this guys !!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 6:01pm
Thanks Randy!! you Da chit man!!!
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Alan I'm gonna take you up on that pull as I never got the chance at Green Lake to go behind the Sport.

Brats sound good...

Will pull for brats.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 7:26pm
Randy, if there are any left I'll take one.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Randy, if there are any left I'll take one.

I'm sure there will be some left Ryan. I'll stop on my way home and pick them up. Gander Mountain is right up the road from my house. If anyone else wants one speak up quickly.

I'm planning on leaving in the morning. Is anyone else arriving Wednesday? I'm actually considering making a stop at lake Grayson, KY. and spending the night then heading down to Nashville Thursday. I've heard it's a nice lake and wouldn't mind checking it out. I'll be traveling south on 77 then West on 64. Google Maps says it's an extra 50 miles or so, compared to going down 71 but I'm looking at the construction and traffic through Columbus and Cincinnati and I think I'll be a lot better off this way.
Mader85 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mader85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 1:34am
I have just signed up on CCF but imhave been watching this thread to see what's happening. We live in Smyrna TN about 10 minutes away from the lake. We will defintley be bringing ou 1985 SN out this Saturday to the reunion. What time do y'all think everybody will be in the Water.

Anyway, we are looking forward to it and you can add us to the list.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 2:19am
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

[QUOTE=SN206]
I'm planning on leaving in the morning.

Leaving in the afternoon and going to drive through the night If I can. I'm sure the truck and boat will be covered with bugs. Catch some sleep at the hotel then maybe launch and wash off the bugs.
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 3:15am
Hey Randy if its not to late Ill take one also . We will be on 12 Thurs afternoon.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 10:27am
Welcome Mader85
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 10:49am
Michael, Glad to hear your bringing her out to the party. If you can trailer her down on Friday night then please do. Mojo has planned an imprompto boat show on the trailers @ the campground so it would be opportunity for and the Mrs. to meet with everyone and literally crawl around several generations of Correct Crafts and even a 'home made' one. Y'all that are hitting the road today be careful and safe travels.
Gonna be a good one Guys!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 11:01am
Nice looking 85 Michael! Welcome aboard.

Unfortunately we don't have time off of work so we'll be leaving right after work Friday. We'll probably arrive at the campground around 8pm.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
georges View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 11:34am
Hey gang,
I'll be by the campgropund at 9 Friday morn if anyone wants to look over lake conditions, ski coves, etc. Look for a white yukon or mustang.
2007 211 Team

1991 Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 12:09pm
We should officially be heading South by 5-6pm tommorow night, should roll in around last call, 2am.

Besides Mojo, RainDog and Randejo, anybody else bringing kids?? Will have my 13yr old daughter with me.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 12:31pm
We are heading out early tomorrow AM. God willing and a fair wind, we hope to be there by dinner time. We are staying at the Country Inn and Suites along with Moj' and Naughty Paul.

Will have kids in tow - twin 12 year olds and the 9 year old...all daughters but they like to play with boys or girls of all ages. Even Quinner, which attests they are open to those who were born challenged in life.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 12:34pm
Randy, I'm good for a red Anchor Buddy if there are any left.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Mader85 Mader85 wrote:

I have just signed up on CCF but imhave been watching this thread to see what's happening. We live in Smyrna TN about 10 minutes away from the lake. We will defintley be bringing ou 1985 SN out this Saturday to the reunion. What time do y'all think everybody will be in the Water.

Anyway, we are looking forward to it and you can add us to the list.

I knew there are "lurkers" out there ready to come out.. Mike, glad you jumped on.. Yes, if you want to bring your boat out on Fri night, it will be the best time to see all of the boats in one place and to mingle with other CCFan ownerss and some long time members. Bring the 85' out !!!

This is going to be quite the party.. We'll be down for dinner on Thursday....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Besides Mojo, RainDog and Randejo, anybody else bringing kids?? Will have my 13yr old daughter with me.

Kytom count?
Greg

86 BFN
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 3:11pm
Hey Greg, any of the Georgia Gregs showing up, Buffalo/Skicat, must be an easy drive for you boyz?

Tom is more "Child" then Kid, lol
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 3:37pm
92 beers, 5 T-shirts, 4 swim suits, 2 wetsuits, flip flops, loafers and 1 Nautique. This is what I call a vacation!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 4:11pm
Won’t be long now, thanks for all the generous offers for rides I definitely plan to boat hop extensively. It is usually not hard to find a ride with this here crew, all I usually need a boat for is to keep the copious amounts of beverages and watersports equipment that I like to have with me. However, I am trying to travel light since I am flying and am only bringing barefoot and wakeboarding gear (although I am packing the fold up cooler those gas station styrofoam disposable jobs are no way to live).   I have had a lot of drinks standing around Paul Waters Classic over the years but never gotten a ride before so that is definitely on the to-do list. Also high on the list and the reason I am bringing a wakeboard is taking a set on the green machine. I have surfed and slalom skied on the 200 sport but never wakeboarded nor been on it with anyone wakeboarding or even gotten a competent review… I still need to confirm my suspicion that it has completely obsoleted a well-equipped 2001 as the only boat to have if you are having only one.   If we get Jackie’s boat back at full strength then I suspect I will get a foot run behind that bad boy… although that 206 with the 409 is certainly more than capable. Of course I will never turn down surfing behind the Hunters beautiful setup…   I am not even there yet but life is already looking good.

I think Iaughtnaut aught to bring his boat and some tools.. how much could have really gone wrong with that thing? You got your lanyard in place man?

Like I said I will be down at the campground Friday morning around coffee time.. if you are standing next to a correctcraft I will likely say hello..

As to kids coming down, I talked to Reid last night and he said that we will be seeing Jerry’s Kids… so good portion of the typical green lake gang will be there. Marshall will also making an appearance with his boat.

Did we designate a Friday mid-afternoon raftup type location or is it nice enough to just hang out within sight of the campground ?

315 567 1273 if anyone is looking for me over the course of the weekend… safe travels -but do what you can to get there and get there as soon as possible.

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 4:11pm
I resemble those those remarks!
PrettyinRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyinRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 4:14pm
I think got u beat, 5 bikini's, Parrot Bay coconut rum 90 proof to make my special "mofoots", short shorts, flip flops and a special surprise for Morfoot for Saturday night on the town. 😉
No longer Ms. Scarlett precious cargo!!! ;) right Morfoot?
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 4:18pm
Yo had me at 5 bikinis, just hope they're on females.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by PrettyinRed PrettyinRed wrote:

I think got u beat, 5 bikini's, Parrot Bay coconut rum 90 proof to make my special "mofoots", short shorts, flip flops and a special surprise for Morfoot for Saturday night on the town. 😉

Ohh Honey, you haven't met Quinner !!!!.....
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

This really just means that I get the pleasure of getting dragged around behind more different boats.

Anybody looking for a pull please just flag down the green machine, I plan on taking full advantage of $3.20 gas. I get real fidgity just sitting around all day so anytime anywhere just throw us your line and we're off.
Done and done!

Joe, I want to, I really do, but I can't justify dragging it that far on a trailer that has taken every opportunity it can find to break down on me, only to run the risk of being frustrated for 5 days...I'd rather be a nomad and relax. This boat will be at a reunion of some kind before the summer ends, it just won't be this one.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 5:52pm
About Sat night:::

For those of you who have never had the opportunity to lose yourself in what you will obviously hear as the best Country Music played anywhere in the country in these local Honky Tonks, but the sights, shops, food etc are all a blast to experience.

I think it would be cool for those who plan on hitting Broadway and 2nd streets to have a time and place to meet, just if it's even for a shot-n-a-beer to take a few pictures...

I'll be consulting with my travel adviser; "Crazy", Mrs Mojo (who has been several times) and come up with a plan to present to "Yall" on Friday night.. If anyone's on the fence about going, ahhhh, It's Nashville.. Only one place like it...

Looking forward to it !!!!!

Moj'

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic