NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"the2001.com" website

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Chopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "the2001.com" website
    Posted: January-30-2008 at 4:53am
Does anyone from this forum access the above site.?

For some reason, I am no longer able to access it.

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 4:57am
Been down for a week or more Chopper. No one has been able to access it. Pete's posted several times about this also. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 11:22am
If it's down one more day I think Pete may take up smoking again!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

If it's down one more day I think Pete may take up smoking again!

No, If CCfan was down as long as the2001 has been, then I'd be smoking something else!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 12:40pm
So would quinner!!!
The2001.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The2001.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 2:44pm
Everyone,

I am really sorry. The site was hacked late last week. In this process it got peppered with very benign "ha I got you" hacker junk and it has been difficult to get it back up and running stable. The hack came from South Africa. Anyway I've received quite a bit of mail about this and I sincerely apologize for not being able to respond to each one. The site is up and about 80% fixed, all accounts intact, and running. All account information and records in the forum database are 100% safe, encrypted and have always been this way. We are just working to prevent it from happening ever again. The site is up, but we are just blocking traffic to it with the exception of myself and the person who has helped me through the technical end of all of this, upgrading it and so on and generally restoring it. Running The2001.com and The Wakeboard Report is not my full time job despite how wonderful that may be.

I am really sorry this happened and I expect to have the site up and running again, visible to the world by today or tomorrow.

Thank you, and I apologize for the site outage.

-Erik
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 5:45pm
The only ones who should apologise, are the b***heads that hacked your great site!!
I thought I f***ed up and was thrown off...

Hope we'll all meet again soon on your great site man...

Keep up the good work !!
Greetz from Belgium

Kristof
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

The2001.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The2001.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 12:46am
We're back up.

I need to make some slight visual tweaks to it over the next few days to get it looking exactly as it did, pre-hack.

And as always PayPal donations of any amount to erikjernberg [at] yahoo.com never get rejected :)

Thanks for all of your patience and enjoy the site!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic