NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How cool is this site? (1-10?)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How cool is this site? (1-10?)
    Posted: February-16-2006 at 12:02am
...I say about a 15!!!Man, how addicting! How else could you meet a group of guys with the common interest in Correct Crafts?!?

There is no way we could have even thought about trying to put together the reunion in Green Lake without it or Keith's help!!

I also want to comment on the people here....
A couple weeks ago, I had to be in Florida due to a family member in the hospital. I found out from jbear we were about 1 1/2 hours away from his home. jbear graciously invited my wife and I to come to his home if we had the time.

On a Friday evening, we decided to"take a break" from the hospital and accepted his offer. Where else could you go out to dinner with "almost complete strangers" and feel like you had known them for years?

I talked with the "bear" many times in the two weeks we were there, and his first question was always "Hows your father in law doing?"   Being about 1400 miles from home and having a "local friend" to talk with was sure comforting!

Thanks again to the jbear and his wife for a wonderful "bright spot" in our two week vigil! It was truely appreciated!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 7:00am
10+ for sure!

My wife and I are going to Fl. in may.John invited us to come over for the day. We plan on taking him up on the offer

Great site and alot of good people out there

Scott
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 8:17am
62 it's a 10+, Sorry you couldn't make the lunch meeting at my house but Stang, mojo and I sat around for four hours and talked about the reunion and then about boats and skiing like we knew each other for years. Great times ahead with some awesonme people
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 4:54pm
Healthy 10+ for sure...
It's a family of friends ...spread out even to other countries!
Wood , I remember not long ago receiving a phone call from you...it ended up a longer conversation than we would have thought...it was just that natural to do so! Sorry we missed you at Alans place! It was a pleasure meeting Alan and Moj.
79 once offered to drive several hours to help fix a friends carb problem... although we did not meet, it was a most generous offer...how cool!
Every time I have posted a boat in the diary sect...several emails come in with congrats!
This site flat out..."ROCKS"!!!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 7:10pm
    62 Wood, you are right about The Jbear!! He one of many that makes this site so comforting and fun. He always seems to make us laugh with a good post. Hes been a big help in all aspects. Thanks Jbear!!
    As far as the site goes, its certainly a 10+, and I should of signed into it earlier. I thank Keith and everyone that contibutes to keep this fun time rollin!!!!!
                             Jeff....
Bob's2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob's2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 8:05pm
It's cooler than polar bear crap in January. Easily 10+, this site helped me rebuild my trans, carb, and now redoing floors. It also keeps me up past bedtime and old people need their sleep.
Bob Ed
83 2001
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 8:20pm
You guys are to kind. I get so much out of this site, as we all do. Each of us who are "regulars" here add to the charecter (sp) abd enjoyment for all. How we can ever thank Keith I'll never know.
It was a treat for me and Mrs. jbear to meet Steve and Pam (62wood & Mrs.) and a pleasure to be able to host them for a small break in a stress-ful situation far from home. Made me a friend that will last a long time!
I can't wait for the chance to meet many of the guys here. Jeff, BKH, J_I_H, Stang, 81Nautique, Scott, ReidP, Mojo, and so many more.
I, too, stay up to late here many a nite but ya just gotta know whats goin' on. Many thanks to Keith!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic