NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 242526
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 2:08pm
Just got a call from Perfect Pass- the display should be at my door before Friday. What great customer service. I'll pull the slalom course all morning if anyone wants to go on Sunday.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 2:34pm
Yep, I'll be there watching with a stopwatch and, asprins and a bud !!!!

Good to here M3, customer service is not to existant these days !!! Lets talk on Friday about the location of your course.. I have what I believe is the perfect place !!

Moj'
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 2:41pm
81nautique, do you have 18-35 yr. old daughters?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 4:22pm
Hollywood,

I have a 14 year old going on 29 but she comes with a guard dog which you'll meet this weekend
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 4:54pm
Getting the itch to go too. Was hoping to do a little Wed. night boating to help tie me over until the weekend, but my crew bailed on me a couple hours ago. Guess I will have to start getting ready tonight.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 9:27pm
Well we're out the door in 10 minutes. See you all in a day or so. Drive safe

Magicman
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 11:18pm

10:15 PM...... just got done bolting engine cover on! ....FINALLY!!!!....

Still havent packed anything! Not sure how much will get done tonight!? Hope to get out of town early to mid AM...

(This post should get kinda quiet in the next day or so!!)
Will see everyone this weekend!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 11:39pm
there's too much to read and I'm beat, boat's on the new trailer, still not completely finished,but road worthy, heading out in the morning, can't what for Chicago traffic. Now if someone would just polish and wax the boat before I launch it at GL. See you there.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 11:48pm
Wood...down to the wire! Packing...thats simple...Towel... cooler...one t-shirt...pair of shorts(doubles as swim wear)...BEER! Ok...forget the towel and buy beer there...down to three items!AND...ya Don't need no stinkin tooth brush when you can buy gum(doubles as leak stopper).

Chris...good luck with the windy city traffic.I am beat too!

We are heading out 9 am...about 6 hours eta.

Have safe travel everyone!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 11:56pm
Chris,
Im packing the "astro glaze"... hope to get a coat on sometime before it hits the water myself.... lots of shade in Alans "yard"

ohhh... thanks for the packing list, stang... should speed things up a lot!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2006 at 6:52am
3:45 in the morning here in California. Heading to the airport. Hooray. See many of you this eveining. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2006 at 10:32am
You guys are crack'n me up over here ...... Yep, just make sure the trailer is actually attached to the truck before departure hahahahaha ,,,,

Stang, hell just leave, there's a Kmart for t-shirts and trunks...

Let's hope Brian makes that long A** flight without any back problems !!!

Moj'
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2006 at 11:20am
shouldn't be too bad, hopefully a stiff tail wind and it can be done in just over 3 hours maybe?

on another note. you non Ipass users taking 294/94 up to WI should be prepared for over $10 in tolls each way. I checked at the furthest North toll last night and for a single axle trailer and tow vehicle was something like $3.30. however the other 3 are slightly cheaper than that.

Mojo, is there a decent grocery store in town for lunch grillin materials?
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2006 at 12:32pm
PLBC,
Only very small snack type items and the grilling (charcoal,etc etc.) esentials can be found (along with the alcohol), but for meats, veggies etc, you'll need to stop either in Rippon to the East of town or Princeton from the West. Both about 6-7 miles from GL... They had a great small IGA type store, but the owner pulled out two summers ago leaving us to travel for these items..

Now there is a store at the campground, but I've never been in there to tell you of it's contents.. Basics is what I'm thinking....

Moj'
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2006 at 1:18pm
Looks like I'll have to go with hydraulic lunches, no big deal.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2006 at 1:48pm
Thursday 12:40 GL time....i'm out the door. Hope to see everyone there!
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2006 at 3:15pm
Save me a spot at the GOOOse Blind LOL !!!!

Moj'
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2006 at 4:36pm
Getting everything packed up . Boys baseball game tonight then head out somewhat early in the morning around 6:00

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2006 at 10:42pm
You guys are going to have a blast! Take lots of pictures.
Scott
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2006 at 9:39am
All,
I've started a new thread ent*tled, "Green Lake Updates so the new posts are easier to find.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 242526
  Share Topic