Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3rd Annual CCF Midwest Thursday Cookout

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3rd Annual CCF Midwest Thursday Cookout
    Posted: July-20-2010 at 6:13pm
The Thursday cookout was a great start to a fantastic weekend. Another big thank you to Alan, Dave and Steve for the effort that they put in to making it the unofficial opening event for the Green Lake weekend.
The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2010 at 1:56am
We'll second Pete's sentiments, a great group of CC friends.

Thank you, we had a great time.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2010 at 5:34pm
My thanks go out to Steve, Dave an Alan (plus family) who made this event possible. It again was a fantastic pre reunion activity. The Pork tenderloin on the grill was a big hit!

(Everyone, this was all their doing - work and monies!!)   

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2010 at 6:13am
Moj,

Fire up the barbecue!!! I'm on my way
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2010 at 10:31pm
See you all tomorrow night. Mojo, I'm looking forward to a bottle of Barefoot with my dinner.
Mustang 66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustang 66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 7:09pm
Thanks Mojo,

Sounds like it will be a great time see you Thursday!

Pat
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Mustang 66 Mustang 66 wrote:

Thanks for all the feedback about attending without a
boat. I am going to be there this weekend for sure.

Steve,
I just wanted to make sure you have a space for me
at the cookout, also where is the location as I have not
attended before

Thanks,
Pat

Pat, when you come into downtown GL, you'll see the green and white tent in the main park adjacent to the ramp, thats us. Banners will be flying as well. You'll have a great time...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustang 66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 3:59pm
Thanks for all the feedback about attending without a
boat. I am going to be there this weekend for sure.

Steve,
I just wanted to make sure you have a space for me
at the cookout, also where is the location as I have not
attended before

Thanks,
Pat
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 2:55pm
We have you and Cherie covered, Phil. We'll see you in 2 days.
70CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 12:34pm
Hi Steve,

Is it too late to get on the list for Thursday? If not, count Cherie and me in!

Thanks,
Phil
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 12:19am
AA - little known fact. You could drive over to Bay Rd, near my house. There is a nature trail then a board walk that would end at the lake exactly where we'll be putting up the volleyball net and rafting the boats. One could drive their car over and easily meet us.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 12:17am

Hi Guys,

will a guy miss out on all the fun of the on lake part of the reunion if he shows up without a boat?

Thanks

Pat

Pat,

I went to the St. John's River Run without my boat and Tim Morfoot was gracious enough to give me a place to stay and a boat to ride in. I had so much fun that I am going to Green Lake this weekend without my boat.

It is a real great opportunity to check out other boats. About all of the decades and hulls will be represented and it will give you an opportunity to check out different ones.

I highly recomend that you come without the boat.

Donald
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2010 at 11:59am

Hi Guys,

I am still a relative newbie to this forum and I am planning on driving out to Green Lake on Thurs. Morning. Is it too late to get involved on the Thursday cookout. Also due to financial reasons I have not be able to progress on with the restoration of my 66 mustang, so my question is will a guy miss out on all the fun of the on lake part of the reunion if he shows up without a boat? This is my first time attending the reunion so I am not sure how it all works.

Thanks

Pat

Welcome aboard, just make sure you hook up with someone for a ride to and from Norwegian bay Saturday, it's a long ride out and once everyone leaves the dock you're pretty much out of luck. There should be plenty of room in a boat for you but make friends and get a ride lined up.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2010 at 11:43am

so my question is will a guy miss out on all the fun of the on lake part of the reunion if he shows up without a boat?

I too can vouch for the NO Problem just so show up. Two of my daughters and I flew up from Atlanta to attend last years event and had plenty of offers from members to ride with them. Best bunch of Boat Buddies you'll ever have as I got to drive, and get pulled by other members boats. You won't regret going.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2010 at 11:36am
Pat, don't miss it, I hitched a few rides and nobody seemed to mind one bit, i really don't think its about the boats, more of a camaraderie thing...I didnt feel one bit out of place
"the things you own will start to own you"
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2010 at 8:40pm
Pat while it's not the same as having your own boat with,it still is a great time. There is always someone to ride with and the demo boats are there too. You won't be left behind.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustang 66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2010 at 8:04pm
Hi Guys,

I am still a relative newbie to this forum and I am planning on driving out to Green Lake on Thurs. Morning. Is it too late to get involved on the Thursday cookout. Also due to financial reasons I have not be able to progress on with the restoration of my 66 mustang, so my question is will a guy miss out on all the fun of the on lake part of the reunion if he shows up without a boat? This is my first time attending the reunion so I am not sure how it all works.

Thanks

Pat
800wildcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 800wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2010 at 1:14am
Sounds like a great time but I won't get home from work until 7 pm so can't make it for food. Might be able to stop by to meet some faces on the way home.
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2010 at 11:25pm
We will be there late afternoon, maybe in time to help set up.

Randy_in_Ohio + wife and 3 children
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer
Mr Brainard
Gary S and better half
Rob, Dena, Emily Leinen
Kristof Erens
Todd, Renee, and Evan Weitekamp
Tim Benjamin + 1
Steve Rypel + 1
Ken and Patricia
Hollywood with Sea breeze cocktail, skirt and Midol.
Pat & Wendy
Roger England
CQ + Maddie
James +1
Donald80SN
Kurt and Candice
Mark W.
Gary, Liz, Emma & Colin Blackburn
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2010 at 10:26pm
Steve/Alan/Moj, as much as I hate to do it, Im going to have to rescind my RSVP(s) for Thur's get together. A few things have come up and Im not going to be able to make the trip out this year. 0/2 on reunions this year, major bummer.

Hope you guys all have a blast!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2010 at 1:49am
Bump!

We are picking up / ordering food this week. Add to the list if you want to join in!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2010 at 7:58am
Originally posted by LaurelLakeSkier LaurelLakeSkier wrote:

Just got word that my mother-in-law will be arriving for a week long visit on Wednesday.....decisions, decisions.....

My my, what a dilemma! I bet it was a though decision, but you made the right one .
Naaa, I would make the same choice if I had my mother-in-law visit for a whole week . Way better to have fun with us guys ...
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2010 at 11:30pm
Just got word that my mother-in-law will be arriving for a week long visit on Wednesday.....decisions, decisions.....I'll be heading down to Green Lake Thursday and add my name to the list.

Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer
Mr Brainard
Gary S and better half
Rob, Dena, Emily Leinen
Kristof Erens
Tim Benjamin + 1
Steve Rypel + 1
Ken and Patricia
Pat & Wendy
Roger England
CQ + Maddie
James +1
Donald80SN
Kurt and Candice
Mark W.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2010 at 12:49am
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer
Mr Brainard
Gary S and better half
Rob, Dena, Emily Leinen
Kristof Erens
Tim Benjamin + 1
Steve Rypel + 1
Ken and Patricia
Pat & Wendy
Roger England
CQ + Maddie
James +1
Donald80SN
Kurt and Candice
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2010 at 11:46am

Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer
Mr Brainard
Gary S and better half
Rob, Dena, Emily Leinen
Kristof Erens
Tim Benjamin + 1
Steve Rypel + 1
Ken and Patricia
Pat & Wendy
Roger England
CQ + Maddie
James +1
Donald80SN

[/QUOTE]
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2010 at 8:03pm
I will be arriving early to mid morning Thursday as well, so let me know if you need me to do something to help out.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 11:18pm
We'll post a message here just before buying the provisions. About a week before the event, I'd imagine.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 11:15pm

Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer
Mr Brainard
Gary S and better half
Rob, Dena, Emily Leinen
Kristof Erens
Tim Benjamin + 1
Steve Rypel + 1
Ken and Patricia
Pat & Wendy
Roger England
CQ + Maddie
James +1

I may have a couple more attending, but not sure at this time. When do you need a final count by?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2010 at 2:11pm
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer
Mr Brainard
Gary S and better half
Rob, Dena, Emily Leinen
Kristof Erens
Tim Benjamin + 1
Steve Rypel + 1
Ken and Patricia
Pat & Wendy
Roger England
CQ + Maddie
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2010 at 10:51am
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer
Mr Brainard
Gary S and better half
Rob, Dena, Emily Leinen
Kristof Erens
Tim Benjamin + 1
Steve Rypel + 1
Ken and Patricia
Roger England

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic