NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flattie for Reid

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flattie for Reid
    Posted: October-13-2008 at 11:33am
Reid,

You told me an old flattie is on your wish list. I was out for my last fall ride of the season yesterday and ran into the guy I talked to you about at LG and whose boat I posted a photo of last fall, him and another guy with a nice Donzi. Anyway, the guy with the flattie told me it was going on EBay last night and sure enough, it showed up. Here are some photos from the beach and a link to the ebay offering.

Keith's v-drive on ebay
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2008 at 12:47pm
Larry,
Is your Tique riding low in the water or is it just because it's beached?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2008 at 1:29pm
Beached, I am guessing.
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2008 at 9:07pm
Pretty Boats, Pretty lake, Pretty Day - I can't wait for spring already!!!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2008 at 11:10am
Wow Larry, that thing IS hot! I even like the engine. I wish I the opportunity at this time to pick one up but it'll have to wait. Did you get a ride in it?

And definitely a nice setting.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2008 at 11:20am
yeah, Reid, he did a pretty good job with it. Last year it looked like this

He fixed it up nice and swapped out the hemi for the nailhead.

Rode in it last fall and then this spring after he redid it he took my son and me out in it again. Of course my son wants me to pick it up.
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2008 at 3:07am
Where is that Lake? What's it called? If you don't mind.
Work to live, not live to work.

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2008 at 11:42am
Mashpee-Wakeby Pond, Cape Cod, MA. Long way from Oregon, but you and every CCF is welcome any time
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2008 at 12:42am
Wow..it looks like you live in a real cool place Larry. But doesn't it get cold and windy in the winter? Seems like it would.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2008 at 1:14am
John compared to you everywhere gets cold and windy. Not to hijack but I just got home about an hour ago.A 50 pr to a post office got wacked at the end of the day and it was getting cold by the time the sun went down
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2008 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Wow..it looks like you live in a real cool place Larry. But doesn't it get cold and windy in the winter? Seems like it would.

john

Yeah, its nice here John, at least for 3 months of the year...

Its milder than upstate NY (with its 200 inches of snow a year) Ocean keeps us about 10 degrees warmer than inland in the winter and about 10 cooler in the summer. As a rule, not much snow at all. Can have breezy conditions, but calm mornings and evenings on the pond are not rare. YOu should come visit some summer. Its pretty nice, then.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2008 at 11:59pm
A 50 to a Post Office...a money maker at the end of the day...gotta be fixed. Been watching your weather reports.

Looks like a beautiful place Larry. I will take you up on the offer of a Summer visit. If you'll come down here some winter and foot with me and Eddie. He sent me a couple vids from yesterday morning. I'd link them to ya if I knew how.

john

edit: I think I just forwarded them to you...let me know.
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2008 at 10:05am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Mashpee-Wakeby Pond, Cape Cod, MA. Long way from Oregon, but you and every CCF is welcome any time

I slept in that parking lot more than a few times Larry, that was one of our weekend roadtrip lakes. Your other pictures are making me homesick.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2008 at 11:17am

Originally posted by 81 Nautique 81 Nautique wrote:

Your other pictures are making me homesick.

Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

... but you and every CCF is welcome any time

We'd love to have you and Dana stop by Alan to visit some of the old haunts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic