NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GL Photos in 2009 CC Brochure!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 12:09pm
Brian, kind of wondered the same about the two gorgeous blondes getting cut out of the limelight... hahaha, I guess it's a captain thing???

Paul, Just call me the "Brat-Master".. At least that's better than the "Weenie-King" hahaha

Billy, I see your point about the caption-less pics, and the credit where do, but I'm sure Keith approved all photos and OK'd the layout before publication.

Like it was said, the group pic is there, and you can tell that it's not a "Nautique" logo on the banner, so we should all feel good that the GL08' Reuinion was a benchmark gathering for CC realizing the real potential to "In-water" events like ours.. I'll bet when Dave, Ken, Bill and the guys sit down to create a marketing scheme around a reunion package, they pull these pics out first !!!!

My .02 cents.....

Moj'

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 12:13pm
and you know the first picture out will be the one of the "Weenie-King"

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

"Body, powered by Brats and bud lite" hahaha

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Moj

aaaaaahhhhhhhh the joys of healthy eating
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

Moj

Well, that confirms it - weenies drink lite beers!!

Yes, it's very nice that the CCfan banner shows up and I too am happy that CCfan has gotten some recognition but I don't feel that's really the issue. It's certainly Keiths call on this but it's my opinion that corporate shouldn't become a controlling force in Keiths party. Support is great but beyond that who's really in charge??

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 12:58pm
We're gonna see pics of Dave on the back of that '87 flipping weenies again I know it. As long as he's giving them out to all the girls it's OK!

There's a strange coincidence with the cancelled CC Owner reunions and the CCFan pics making it in the brochure, and even stranger the blondes getting cut out... Oh well I'll still ski behind our '88 this weekend.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

Who is the guy with the green boat?? sorry i guess i didn't get to meet everybody at the reunion.

Hey Paul,

Do not remember the Guy's name on the Green boat, I did notice when he was launching the "Kramer Boat Co." sticker on his stern, Kramer used to be our local dealer in Fox Lake, anyways, he bought that boat new from Kramer and lives a few miles north of me on Loon Lake.

I for one think it's pretty cool having ANY pictures from the CCFan reunion(s) in the CC brochure, CC has been a growing supporter of this site and hopefully that continues. Have to admit, would much rather see an Orange Crush sitting at Keith's dock rather then a picture in their brochure, hopefully with do time that too will happen!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 1:28pm
I don' think the Keith/Orange Crush talk is making Reid & Co. feel better about buying the boat. Let it go already Keith seems pretty happy with what he has.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I don' think the Keith/Orange Crush talk is making Reid & Co. feel better about buying the boat. Let it go already Keith seems pretty happy with what he has.

Let's also not forget about what Mr. Taxman would think about a 55k donation to the site... I also agree that talk like this needs to end. It's getting really old.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 2:58pm
Cool! My boat is in the brochure. I was just happy with being able to see myself in the group shot.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 3:40pm
The mailman just came, they sent me the 2008 catalog.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 4:23pm
Hey Guys,
The complete 2009 Correct Craft Brochure is now up in the Reference Section.

You'll find the Reunion photos on the Team Nautique pages.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
shawnmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 8:24pm
just got home and started reading this .......while drinking my lite beer!

I spit it out of my nose when I read this

"I'll take 2 beers and a chardonnay for the fa**ot" - CQ NY '08

Congratulations to everyone, especially keith. I think Keith and Kevin Costner have the same theory....."if you build it they will come"

Paul, I have tried to email you. Would you mind sending some pics of your boat. I am looking for an old classic and would love to see more detail of your boat to have something to dream about.

thanks!
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

The mailman just came, they sent me the 2008 catalog.

I think it's a safe bet that until all the 08 brochures are gone, no 2009 will be sent out.
-Adam

1973 Skier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 1:42am
Originally posted by scottb scottb wrote:

I was just happy with being able to see myself in the group shot.

Not quite that happy about how I look...but cool to be there none the less.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 1:46am
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

Jbear.....If i can make it down to Florida in May w/ mojo i WILL bring the boat and Beers.......you can drive the boat all you want!!!
Hey mojo.......nice weenie.

You know you are invited as well Paul...with or without the Classic.

Boy...sure wish I'd got a look at Moj's weenie!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 4:31am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

john

This one would have looked better...

-Adam

1973 Skier
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 11:20am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Originally posted by scottb scottb wrote:

I was just happy with being able to see myself in the group shot.

john

Oh... JBear, I didn't even see you in that picture. I guess I was admiring my boat right behind you
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2008 at 2:18am
Your neat yellow boat looked way better than me Steve...

Very artistic Adam..sure glad you are my buddy..

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2008 at 4:34am

Anytime, I see they're already working on the next brochure, one of the choices for the cover...

-Adam

1973 Skier
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2008 at 3:14pm
I'll vote for that...
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2008 at 12:49am
Ummmm don't think so. That will be enough of this...

More pictures like that and even mastercrap will be wanting to sell their new boat line.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2008 at 8:28pm
If you put in a request online, you should now recieve the 2009 brochure. I received mine in the mail today. BKH
Livin' the Dream

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2008 at 8:42pm
I requested one right away and received a 2008. Will I automatically get a 2009?

So, BKH, how many times will you be visiting your dealer to pick up additional copies, Mr. Banquet man. Between you, Naughty Paul, Boat Dr, Keith, Magicman and Moj', that will account for some 105 copies...

Its kind of funny, with you being on the 2nd page, it looks like you are in with the pro riders. I seen your cro-mob-nine and its well deserved.

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2008 at 10:24pm
Yes Steve, when it comes to wakeboarding I'm a legend in my own mind. Right up there with Byerly, Murray and Shapiro - NOT. I think I'm actually somewhere between beginner and Heldon the 7 year old.

I doubt I'll retrieve any additional copies. A novelty to be sure, but not that big of deal.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic