Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fonts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fonts
    Posted: September-15-2008 at 3:15pm
does anyone know where I can get the fonts used on ski nautiques? particurly the one used in the 80's.
thanks...
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 4:22pm
Did you look in the reference section - under miscellaneous ?
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 4:27pm
Like Waterdog said, the 85-87 decal files are in the ref section. If youre just looking for the font, then youre probably out of luck- I think its proprietary. I wanted my reg decals to match the lettering, and ended up having to create my registration numbers myself. If thats the sort of thing you had in mind, you may want to try MWCC- they have had some stuff like that created in the past.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 6:50pm
Lee- The closest thing to it is Crillee.

Check these 2 threads:

-Brad
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 1:53am
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

Did you look in the reference section - under miscellaneous ?

no I did a search for fonts and got nothing. a few years ago I found a font called enterprize that looked like it but now I cant find it anymore.
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 1:56am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Like Waterdog said, the 85-87 decal files are in the ref section. If youre just looking for the font, then youre probably out of luck- I think its proprietary. I wanted my reg decals to match the lettering, and ended up having to create my registration numbers myself. If thats the sort of thing you had in mind, you may want to try MWCC- they have had some stuff like that created in the past.

that is what I had in mind also it would be cool just to have the font to email other sn guys with. thanks
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 1:58am
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

Lee- The closest thing to it is Crillee.

Check these 2 threads:

-Brad

know where I can down load it?
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 2:00am
thanks to everyone who answered, this is why we pool our knowlege!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 7:54am
Lee, What are you doing? Reproducing the graphics on the hull sides? In vinyl or paint? The original was paint and several (Alan and Mark come to mind) went original paint. You can trace the original and have it done in vinyl or done in a gerber mask for painting. Both are done by a sign shop/truck lettering shop by scanning your tracing.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 3:26pm
I wanted to make matching reg numbers and replacements as needed. plus it would be cool email to boating friends
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic