NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Flight Tower"

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 10:23am
Chris, I did notice that the post looked like Corys after I concured the issue with the deck strength. Maybe BWD will come in and hopefully have good things to say about the payment!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 11:13am
Guys, This can't be Cluster, this guys name is John. I smell a Rat, I hope BWD covered his butt on this one.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 12:48pm
Irregardless of the deck issues, I would think the tower is going to wobble pretty good because of those bends.
82ski2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82ski2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 11:18pm
so check it out guys, i am cori. i dont kknow why they think im john, BWD got paid. he sent the tower home to MD with a buddy of mine, i paid him 700 dollars with a postal money order, he took it to cash it and was good. i did not try to rip him off.
82ski2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82ski2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 11:19pm
and belive it or not hollywood. the tower is as stiff as can be, but i am going to have it modified to fit better.

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 1:06am
Originally posted by 82ski2001 82ski2001 wrote:

so check it out guys, i am cori. i dont kknow why they think im john

Maybe cause that's the name in your profile, I'm thinking d*ck would have been more in line! POS!!

Your a rip off artist and that boat deserves a better home in lieu of you hacking it up!
82ski2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82ski2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 2:33am
dude u dont know what the hell you are talking about, any upset person can turn something bad into something worse. i paid all my debts, over and done, and to let you know i just spend 5 months totally ripping out rot and putting new stringers floors and carpet in this boat, i have made this boat back to new and there was NO hacking involved, sorry that my tower doesnt make u guys happy but atleast i did not put a universal POS on it. and to let you know, i wont fight you. i dont fight people, especailly someone who says they want to fight over some keyboard, grow up.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 9:06am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Originally posted by 82ski2001 82ski2001 wrote:

so check it out guys, i am cori. i dont kknow why they think im john

Maybe cause that's the name in your profile, I'm thinking d*ck would have been more in line! POS!!

Your a rip off artist and that boat deserves a better home in lieu of you hacking it up!

I too would like to know why you put "John" in as your name in your profile?? Do you have other alias's? You changed your screen name once that I'm aware of!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
82ski2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82ski2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 7:20pm
i had the same screen name on 2001.com, i honestly dont have any idea why i put john, it coulda been because i just didnt want people knowing my real name online, but i made this profile on here long before i made the one on planetnautique.com or 2001.com. im not trying to hide anything. i am who i am. i paid my debts, and i would love to be back part of the nautique community.
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 9:22pm
Well, Bigwavedave got paid. Just giving credit when credit is due. Dave
bigwavedave
98SportNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98SportNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 9:41pm
Trust is hard to earn but easly lost!
98 Sport Nautique
82ski2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82ski2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 10:29pm
well i really do appreciate the site owner for not banning me from here, all of the info is very helpful.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 10:45pm
Don't worry about Keith or Brad , it is the posting police that will get you here....
Something you will see often here....................Boat dr
Do not say anything that might be offensive, even if it is true.........
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2008 at 12:44am
I always miss the good stuff
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic