Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What CC Parts Would You Like 2 See Avail?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2007 at 2:18pm
I'm so in for wind wings and 60's step pads!
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2007 at 8:13pm
Hollywood,
I spoke wit Ultrahots about that, he agreeded his teak pieces were somewhat different then mine.
Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 9:50pm
Hi Guys-

It looks like the metal 60's logo is the winner. Now... who has one they could loan me so I can make my computer file. It would need to be in good condition and I would be VERY CAREFULL with it and return it promptly.

If I had my own I wouldn't need to ask. I a have a 78' SN.
Any Takers?

Thanks to all who put in their 2 cents!
NM
Nautique Mike
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2007 at 11:45am
NM, Do you have connections to a die caster? Are you making the mold?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2007 at 1:05pm
'86 style steering wheel
'80s style Airguide Speedos
Throttle knobs
Interior (driver's, observer, rear seats) 2001 model.

Ken
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2007 at 2:08pm
Nautique Mike:

I looked into this exact thing last winter and I have some info that you may be interested in.   feel free to give me a call 513 240 2697 cell

Gary
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2007 at 2:14pm
Ken your a little late to the show there buddy
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2007 at 2:29pm
Ken, you looking for just a plain black ball?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2007 at 12:42am
Thanks Guys-

The question still stands... Does any one have a 60's CC logo they could lend me for a short time?

As far as construction... I will look at a variety of options with a chrome or polished finish.

Thanks,
NM
Nautique Mike
Geno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2007 at 4:30pm
The fiberglass vents.

I have my emblem set off the boat but I'm terrified of shipping them anywhere. Especially since I just got an interior peice for my truck (through fedex) that looked like the box had been run over and was broken in two places.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2007 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Geno Geno wrote:

I have my emblem set off the boat but I'm terrified of shipping them anywhere.

Put in a piece of PVC pipe, cap it and then in one of those cardboard shipping tubes.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2007 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Nautique Mike Nautique Mike wrote:

Thanks Guys-

The question still stands... Does any one have a 60's CC logo they could lend me for a short time?

As far as construction... I will look at a variety of options with a chrome or polished finish.

Thanks,
NM

Sure thing- email me your address and I'll ship it to ya.
-Brad
brad_harper@charter.net

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2008 at 1:51am
Hi Gang-

I was wondering if someome could sent me some good Macro Photos of an original 60's metal CC logo plate.

Brad was kind enough to lend me repro and I need to check it against a real one before I start the designing process.

Also if you could give me accurate diamentions from screw hole to screw hole it would be a plus.

Thanks Alot-
NM
Nautique Mike
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2008 at 12:02pm
Nautique Mike,

Email me

I'll try to help you out.

-Steve
jdreiser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdreiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2008 at 12:29am
Side windows that open out for 81 SN.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2008 at 1:47am
Mike- I was beginning to wonder how you were doing with the project. Figure you've been under the hood of that old Willys all winter long
Either that or you're snowed in up there. You guys had a ton of snow up there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic