NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautique Calendar is out!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautique Calendar is out!
    Posted: December-06-2007 at 1:11pm
Hey guys,

The Calendar is out on Planet Nautique and Congrats to the guys here that "Made the Grade"! The Ski Lime made it in their twice! Nice job Mark! Good looking calendar. I'd love to see us do one as an all older boats calendar.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2007 at 2:02pm
Looks like Reid made it twice also (both in Jan). '79 made it along with MM, and ETS in July.

Well done!
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2007 at 8:30pm
Where is the link ? For us unfortunate illiterates (sp).
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2007 at 8:35pm
Here's the calendar link. You have to click under the picture of the calendar to see the pages.

Congrats to Reid, MM, and 79!

Rob
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2007 at 10:05pm
Rob you beat me to it.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2007 at 10:25pm
WOW...That is sooooo cool, thanks again Quinner, I just called Reid and told him about it, he said he was going to buy 500 of them, I hope he was kidding!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2007 at 10:56pm
There were a couple strange comments on PN about the calander. Someone wrote some of the pics were not even on the top 12, why did we even bother to vote. Sounds like a rough crowd over there.
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2007 at 6:49pm
Finally went over to PN to checkout the calander - Congrats to MM, Ried & Alan. Your boats look great in there.
I looked around the rest of the items for sale and was surprised to see my T-Shirt design in there for sale

It says "Planet Nautique - Old School Division".

At one time they had people send in designs for a new shirt, so I sent in a sketch.
I guess they used a bunch of them.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2007 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by NAUTI84 NAUTI84 wrote:

Finally went over to PN to checkout the calander - Congrats to MM, Ried & Alan. Your boats look great in there.

Allen's '81 didn't make it since he sent in low resolution shot's and the fact that it is a '79 SN parked behind Mark's.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2007 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

Allen's '81 didn't make it since he sent in low resolution shot's

So did I, and my pics werent selected either. In our defense, it was not a case of not following directions. Jeff (the admin) said this in the initial thread:

Originally posted by NautiqueJeff NautiqueJeff wrote:

Originally posted by BP22 BP22 wrote:

Hey Jeff -

Should I re-post my pixs in high res???

If yours is selected, I'll ask for the high res pics then.

Its kind of a shame, as I had all high res versions that I assumed would be asked for (and Im sure Alan did too). I dont really care though- its still only PN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2007 at 8:11pm
well it sure sounds like your crying now timmy.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2007 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I dont really care though- its still only PN

Ditto!!!
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2007 at 8:50pm
81nautique and TRBenj...look at it like this, 79s boat wont make the CCF calendar, because he dont have a boat anymore!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2007 at 8:53pm

Thats it, Im emailing the moderator over there and retracting my vote for your picture!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2007 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

81nautique and TRBenj...look at it like this, 79s boat wont make the CCF calendar, because he dont have a boat anymore!

Alrighty then....I think things are about to get interesting!
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2007 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Thats it, Im emailing the moderator over there and retracting my vote for your picture!

to F'n late buddy it's already at the printers and orders are going out as we speak, better luck next year, the competition won't be as tough so you'll have better odds since I don't own a boat at the moment. But then again I could send in a picture of the "Bow Movement".

That's the bar we made out of the 81 hull so I bet that will still get more votes than your fancy exhaust system.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2007 at 11:11am
man there are a lot of cry baby's on PN bitch'n and moaning about not getting in the calendar. Bottom line it's Jeff's choice he didn't have to ask anyone's opinion to start with, He's the one making it and He's the one selling it so He can do what ever he F'n feels like so quit crying about it.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2007 at 11:27am
It's a good calender. It sure says something about MM's boat to be in there twice.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2007 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

It's a good calender. It sure says something about MM's boat to be in there twice.

well the second shot is really Reid's boat and you can really only see the back of mark's.
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2007 at 12:44pm

Allen's '81 didn't make it since he sent in low resolution shot's and the fact that it is a '79 SN parked behind Mark's.

Woops. looked thru quick and thought the Sept pic was Mark & Alan's.
Either way, that pic is excellent!
Maybe CCF next year - Think how cool a full year of those type would be.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2007 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by NAUTI84 NAUTI84 wrote:

Woops. looked thru quick and thought the Sept pic was Mark & Alan's.
Either way, that pic is excellent!
Maybe CCF next year - Think how cool a full year of those type would be.

if you hit the link on my signature you'll notice the two are exactly the same.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2007 at 5:20pm
Yeah not even close.
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2007 at 11:30am

if you hit the link on my signature you'll notice the two are exactly the same.

Uhh sorry? - Congrats to you too Chris.
My deepest apologies!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic