NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

79 Ski Nautique PARTS For Sale..

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 79 Ski Nautique PARTS For Sale..
    Posted: December-01-2007 at 1:00am
Just in from Florida. A complete list of available items with be compiled in a couple of days, with prices. If anyone has any specific interest with offers, fire away......! Email me or call.

Try this link for early preview photos. Certain items I am keeping, or have offered to people that have already contacted me.

79partsBoat

pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com
(980)581-0006

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2007 at 7:46am
Items to be offered....

SN Dash emblem SOLD, shipped to UK !
2 Airguide Speedos SOLD, shipped to UK !
Other dash gauges, some like new
Original Platform w/ brackets SOLD !
engine box
mufflers
Steering wheel
Rudder assembly
Strut
Shaft w/ assembly
Original 79 CC SN prop
2 Fins SOLD, shipped to UK !
20 gal. Aluminum fuel tank
Complete windshield assembly
Rear View mirrow complete
Original CC trailer SOLD !
Bare 79 hull
Fuel fill assembly, stainless SOLD
Stainless exhaust hull outlets
Twin Electric horns

I am sure there are things I have forgotten....

EMAIL ME DIRECTLY with questions   pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2007 at 4:43pm
Hope your trip was easy...and you had a good time seeing bj (I think)...hope you can squezze me and Patti in next time.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2007 at 8:32pm
Hi NF,

I would be interested in the platform brackets.

Thanks,
NM
Nautique Mike
79Monk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2007 at 8:57pm
Would you be interested in selling the vent windows with hinges and misc hardware? If so, please email me.
Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2007 at 9:22pm
Hey Paul, just wanted to give you a word of thanks. The trip to meet you could not have gone any better. Thanks for everything. The swim platform is looking great, with a little elbow grease. Will be working on the trailer in a few weeks, have located a 76SN without a trailer, and the trailer could not come at a better time. Have a good Holiday and keep in touch.
David T
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2007 at 11:02pm
No, thank you David. It was a pleasure doing the deal. It was a long time coming, and I am glad you are happy with the platform and trailer. Now it is time to sell stuff from this current 79.......man, this is fun!!!! Let me know if you need anything else.

Paul
maganw2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maganw2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2007 at 8:12am
Im interested in the steering wheel and hub. Please email me with a price and description. Do you have the driver seat frame and if so how much?
rollsbentley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollsbentley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2007 at 2:56am
Hello, I am interetred in the following:
All seat brackets and tracks
Platform and brackets
Tow bar

thank you, John Parnell
John
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2007 at 10:12pm
maganw2007 and rollsbentley,

Please email me directly, I am getting items removed from the 79 parts boat. Email with inquiries to

thanks, pc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2007 at 4:15pm
Couple of items added to the list, some sold, SEE ABOVE list near the top.

pc
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2007 at 9:29pm
Hi Paul
Thanks for your help on the parts I need.

Roger.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2007 at 10:25pm
Roger, thank you!! Your box is on the way!!!!!

pc
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2008 at 10:06pm
Hi Paul
Just a note that the parts arrived today,
just as you described them, very happy.
please let me know if you find more parts on my list for a SN 78/79 great job.
And only bad thing is the UK government charging VAT Tax on it @ $76.12 US but still
poor UK government it will help to pay for something.
Many thanks Paul
Roger.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2008 at 11:20pm
Roger, glad they made it safely. I am SORRY about the customs thing also......next time I will discuss with you further......so you are NOT taxed to death!!

Email me again directly with your parts needs. I will be glad to help you with more!

pc       pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com
Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2008 at 11:28pm
Paul, hope the Holidays were good to you. All is well in Alabama,in Nashville tonite,for the boat show, who knows what you will find. Mixing business with pleasure. Talk to you later.
David T
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2008 at 12:17am
David, glad you are doing well!!! Hope the Holidays were good to you and your family also! Call me and update me at YOUR convenience on the items you mentioned to me a couple of weeks ago. Been meaning to call, but just didn't want to bug you!

Don't buy to much at the boat show.......may be time to let you have the 78 Tique !!    

Be safe,
pc
dborrelli View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dborrelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2008 at 9:51pm
what do you want for the shaft and prop assembly?
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2008 at 1:09am
Paul,
Do you still have the windsheild off the Ski Nautique? Did you ever get the Ski Tique in FL picked up? I had talked to you about that windsheild too.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2008 at 12:23am
Scott, I think the Tique windshield is gone.....no contact with the owner. I am still trying.

I do have a windshield left for a 79 Ski Nautique. In fact, I have a BUNCH of stuff from TWO 79 SN's.

Call me if you need something specific.......anything BUT a Tique windshield!!! (980)581-0006

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2008 at 11:37am
Paul, Don't forget you are going to check out the glove box for me.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2008 at 5:26pm
Pete.....I am going to pull it now......I will email you later tonight...

pc
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2008 at 2:44am
Paul, You should change your name from nautiquefanatic to "Were Dealin" I hope you are doing well. What kind of goodies do you have left for sale email me a list if you can.
You are movin some serious volume in parts.
Hope Correct Craft does not call wanting a cut

Thanks, Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2008 at 3:25am
Mike, glad you are doing well with your move to Tennessee!!!! I have just about anything you could want right now.....except good engines. Have just about everything else....from horns to transmissions! What do you need???? Email me directly with what you specifically need. Did you see the damaged 84 2001 hull..?? That boat was incredible before the traffic crash...650hr boat!

I have three 79SN's, and the 84SN 2001 in the back yard, selling anything and everything!

pc
rray3151 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rray3151 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 2:17am
I need windshield 80 sn
rray3151 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rray3151 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 2:19am
need 80 windshield
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 6:10pm
You must have a cool backyard. Gotta visit it.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MdFooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MdFooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2008 at 1:47am
Hello Paul,
Late to this party, but did you have a rear seat in the 84 Ski? I have an 85 Ski with a deluxe interior but it's missing the rear seat.

Thanks for any help you might have.

Kevin
KP
1st85 Nautique
2nd
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2008 at 3:32am
mdFootr........sorry, no rear seat for the 84SN.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2008 at 4:37am
STILL lots of parts from these boats for sale. Email me or call me...

pcmotorsports@gmail.com

(980)581-0006
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic