Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Have Fun At Green Lake

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have Fun At Green Lake
    Posted: July-13-2007 at 12:15pm
Hey Guys,

I can't make it to Green Lake, but wanted to wish everyone a good time!

Have fun, stay safe and take lots of pictures!

Kyle
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 12:32pm
Ditto from another New Englander. Been following all the plans and all the progress and starting to hear about people getting together already. The fact that Tim hauled his boat all the way out there from here makes me feel a bit of a wimp, and hearing how he already hooked up with some of the midwesterners makes me wish I was there too. Everyone have fun. Those of us who didn't make it are looking forward to the reports (and pictures)
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 12:42pm
Thanks for the well wishes. Don't forget that you guys have your own reunion so I'm sure you can make the best of it.
I just looked at the weather forcast and it has gotten worse for tomorrow for the GL area. They have upped the chances of T storms to 50% but I need to stay on the positive side. That means we have a 50% chance of NO T storms!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 1:43pm
Yep, have fun. I probably will not make it this year with a 39-week pregnant wife the timing could not have been worse! Can't wait to see the pics.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 3:53pm
Hey Larry- Hope you can make NE this year- should be a great lake to ski on this year.

Pretty sweet weather these past couple of days, eh? Took yesterday off and just skied all day- was the best day of my life! ok...one of the best anyway...
Hope you get out this w/e for some fun in the sun and on the water.
-Brad
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 4:15pm
Brad,

It's not Green Lake, but it is a weekend on the water. Heading to Otsego Lake in Cooperstown NY this evening. Going to hook up with my wacky young nephew (and my sister's Malibu) who is an amazing wakeboarder. I'm hoping he will be able to give my fourteen year old some tips. Planning on a few BF and slalom runs myself.

Have a great weekend.
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2007 at 11:59am
Wow! What a group! Good to see all these boats we've been hearing about all together in one place. That last shot is a beaut! Wish we were there! I'd love to hear the rumble this a.m. when everyone's heading out....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic