NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

does Kieth know?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2007 at 9:20am
draggin' ass this morning
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2007 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

draggin' ass this morning

Yes I am, worked til midnight last night, today should be a total waste of time.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2007 at 3:03pm
Always hate to complain about such a great reasource but its extremely slow and crash prone here on friday afternoon may 11th.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2007 at 11:04pm
Sorry everyone. Site had some major issues today. I was away for several hours and when I checked in tonight, it was down. Looks like it's time to find a new host. Not a fun process. I guess the site just keeps growing too fast.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2007 at 8:35am
Keith, I'm getting the idea that the host isn't being very responsive to your complaits and the reason you feel it's necessary to find a new one. Is this hard?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2007 at 12:51pm
It was so bad today that I was even considering defecting to PN!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2007 at 1:17pm
All,
I apologize. I was away for part of the weekend but understand the site was very slow. Then I found it locked today -- as many of you informed me via email.

I understand that the site is now back up and running, for now.

Well, I have signed-up with a new Web host that allows for me to expand my service as the site continues to grow. I will be transferring the site to the new host sometime this week. I will first need to get a version of the site, a copy, up and running with the new host. Then I will pick a time (very early in the morning) and transfer the various databases. Then we'll wait for the DNS change to take affect and we should be good to go.

Thank you all for your patience. And please, continue to notify me of site performance issues.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic