NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

81 Top to Bottom-- Graphics On

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 81 Top to Bottom-- Graphics On
    Posted: April-26-2007 at 7:35pm
I feel like a Pointer Sister "I'm so EXCITED"
bj
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 8:33pm
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 8:35pm
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 8:36pm
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 8:38pm
Tomorrow the black stripe is going on. I also bought the teak for the platform today. It is next. What do you think?
hasbeenskier
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 8:53pm
Wow...that looks hot..What do you mean by black stripe, are you talking about the small outer pin stripe that goes around the outside of the graphics? I sure hope mine turns out close to that nice, I will be doing it in a few weeks
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 9:05pm
Wow that looks good man.When a boat has those graphics on it and its nice it is NICE. That boat in the background is kinda small dont you think?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 9:19pm
Affirmative, I am refering to the black pin stripe. I also got an Acme 540 this week too.I am very close to done with this deal. Heck, I even took the cover off my 81 Barefoot this afternoon to contemplate that project
hasbeenskier
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 9:29pm
Hasbeen what are your plans for the 81BFN??? What kinda work does it need. Just wondering what you next project will be intailing.
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 10:32pm
JB,

That is excellent; four stars for you. That has to feel good to get that accomplished.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 10:36pm
That red really pops BJ. BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 10:52pm
hasbeen; Looks great! Bet you are glad to be coming down the home strech (sp) on this one.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 11:43pm
what kind of paint did you use?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2007 at 1:04am
The brand of paint is Awlgrip
hasbeenskier
SkiBum View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkiBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2007 at 6:05am
That looks awesome. Really great work. You are an inspiration.
Bill
http://www.freewebs.com/billsboatworks
www.freewebs.com/billsboatworks 1987 SN Rebuild Project
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2007 at 7:07am
Can't wait to see it done Bj. Looks awesome, whats that little dingy in the background, that one of your toys too?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2007 at 7:33am
No sir, Most of the work has been done at a friends boatyard "Yacht Renovators" It is only five minutes from home and I have keys to the place so I can work whenever I want to. I am not into sailing at all. Yacht Renovators are Masters at what they do. Two Guys founded the business and they Do ALOT of work for Universal Studios. They specialize in transforming old Bertrams and Hatteras to BETTER than new. To just hang around and see what they can do is truly amazing. I have recent observed them do a fiberglassing process called infusion. Wow! 1000 times better than hand laid. They are geniuses.
hasbeenskier
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2007 at 8:01am
Great looking work on the graphics. Your transom graphics are what I am when I ski!
Greg

86 BFN
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2007 at 8:12am
Hasbeen, It does look good. Get some shots posted after you get the masking off. Have you used the Awlgrip much? Just wondering how you liked it.

Skicat, At least you are still sking!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic