NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake????

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake????
    Posted: April-13-2007 at 8:37am
Hey all,
Hasnt been much action on the sign-up page for Gree Lake lately.
Im wondering if there are many that are kinda "hanging in the shadows" for now?

Last years reunion was one of the best weekends of the summer... ask anyone who was there!

How many of you are planning on going , but for one reason or another , havent signed up yet?

To make it easy..heres a link to the sign up page....
Green Lake

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 9:30am
Steve,

There is a 62' Classic out of WI recently added to the Diaries, the last line in his description says "See You At GL"!

Definitely looking forward to this years reunion!

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 9:44am
Hi Chris,
Yeah, I think "Steve E." just got that boat...talked with him a time or two... sounded like he was planning on going..

btw...the SUN is out today!!!!!
        Is it July yet?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 5:54pm
Steve , I am planning on going but with 4 kids I need to be sure which ones are going to go with . I would hate to sign up 6 and have only 2 going .

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 6:21pm
90 today at the beach, it was tuff staying so long,

Quinner how close is LeGrange (sp) to you and rest of the boys in chicago?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 6:51pm
Chris,

LaGrange is not to far, near west burb of the city, about 30mi south from home or 15mi west from the City.
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 10:46pm
Just registered... I'm 1 1/2 hours from Green Lake and my brother has a place there. I'm a new member but have been checking out everything on here daily. There's always someone here to help. I picked up a 92 SN in November (perfect timing). It's a work in progress but mostly cosmetic. The PO coated the bottom with antifouling paint and the upholstry needed a once over. We're getting there - Even in the snow.
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2007 at 12:00am
thanks e-mail a cell number and I'll give u a call
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2007 at 7:17am
Welcome to the site Ripster! I remember seeing your boat when it was for sale... did you get it on ebay? Are you keeping the bottom paint? Im a big fan of those yellow/black boats.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2007 at 9:02am
Ripster, welcome to the site and glad your coming up to green , it's a great weekend and nice to put faces to everyone.

79, You coming into town? Beers? Make sure I know when, LaGrange is easy for me.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2007 at 9:12am
might be over at the locomotive plant thursday afternoon. Should know for sure at the beginning of the week.
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2007 at 9:47am
Thanks everyone and yep... That was the one on Ebay, out of Ohio. I've been working on removing the bottom paint in baby steps since the beginning of march. I started in some areas with Aqua Strip. Leave it on for about 24 hours and it worked fairly well. (Messy though.)Still had to do quite a bit of sanding afterwords, so I've just resorted to using a DA from the start with 380 to buzz it off.
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2007 at 10:26pm
Hi guys. I'm Steve E (RainDog), the guy that just bought a 62 Classic 62wood speaks of. I will be there with the boat, however, I just have not signed up because I don't know how much of my family I'll be bringing.

I spent almost all my entire summers on Norwegian Bay from 1976 to 1988. My Mom still has a place there, but it is up for sale.

I had the boat in the water today for a shake down run after I rebuilt the carb and put a 4 blade OJ on her. Much, much better, but still have a few things to sort out.

I look forward to meeting everyone and getting info, feedback and advice on my new baby.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 8:02am
Pat,

I figured that was what was holding you up, we knew you were coming since you posting you had your campsite, I think there are several that need a little more time to sort out the details.

Same goes for MM and Raindog, no pressure, see you guys there.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 5:02pm
Raindog: Love your signature line. That is why I never go under my motor box without adult supervision....or if 79 is with me.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 6:30pm
You gotta love the classic manuals. Not only do you get maintenance information but you also receive fatherly words to live by. I doubt this is in a 2007 engine manual.

I think it should be.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 8:59pm
I doubt that many guys that have 2007 bling boats read the manual anyhow.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 10:28pm
I would doubt that any of them know how to check the oil .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 10:26pm
Raindog...we are planning to bring a 62 classic too...Pauls will be there as well! Good to hear you are making the trip!

I know of two other boats comming from mid state and are not registered yet! There will be many more I would guess as it gets closer!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic