Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1977 ski nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tim odom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim odom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1977 ski nautique
    Posted: March-05-2007 at 11:44pm
I have recently got a 77' ski nautique and would like to fix it up some but I don;t know where to buy accessories. If someone could give me a little direction I would appriciate it.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 11:49pm
What are you looking for Tim? Lot's of places to buy the goods. With a few hundred members here, someone's probably bought it, and someone probably knows where to get it for the best price. Some of the sponsors of this site offer discounts to members (see home page). Welcome to CCFan. BKH
Livin' the Dream

tim odom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim odom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 5:31am
The boat has a little water stain and I would like to know the best way to get it off. I would like to replace the crome trim around the boat. There are a few other small things I would like to do, and I would like to find a web site or catalog to look through.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 9:06am
www.skidim.com is a good place to start for the mechanicals, the trim and stuff like that are a little tougher to pull off sometimes. For some of the NOS things on the interior try one of the regional CC dealrs like Mid-West correct craft or, Southeast CC. Or ask specificly what you need and we might be able to give you some options.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 9:31am
For the water stain its safe/easy to start with a vinager/water mix and move your way up to somethine along the lines of a starbrite hull cleaner that contains either muratic or oxcalic acid and will take it off almost like magic but can effect painted or vinyl graphics if your not careful. Lets see some pics and as stated above we will be happy to help..   
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 10:15am
Tim, Do a search for Taco as it's the company that makes all the marine aluminum extrusions. You will find the rub rail for aroud the outside of the boat. You can also get it at someplace like West marine but they may be on the expensive side. Yes, we all want to see some pictures!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
tim odom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim odom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 4:04pm
Thank you all very much for being so helpful! The boat as posted on CCfan. I bought the boat from Heath Shumate. I will try to put some pics online soon as I can.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by tim odom tim odom wrote:

Thank you all very much for being so helpful! The boat as posted on CCfan. I bought the boat from Heath Shumate. I will try to put some pics online soon as I can.

Here it is:

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 11:24pm
Thanks Tim. You know how we all like pics.

I think we are going to have to make pictures mandatory for new posters.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 12:12am
Nice boat..welcome to the site, did that boat come stock in 77 with 2 stickers on the back or should it have (the since 1925) sticker also?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic