NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

saints v bears

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 12:07pm
it should be a close game as long as we don't get bad REX or the bad colt's "D"
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 5:12pm
If the Bears can get to Manning with the front 4, they'll do fine. If they have to send the linebackers to get pressure, it could be ugly. Living in Indiana, I cheer for the Colts, until they play the Bears. Of course it would have to happen this way. I guess it's a nice problem to have.

I definitely don't want to kick anybodys a$$ for cheering for a different team though....get a life RA.

GO BEARS!

Rob
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 6:26pm
kinda getting tired or his smarta$$ comments.....has nothing to do with football at all.......quinner- your a funny guy!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 7:08pm
Aw, don't let the smarta$$ comments ever bother you RA. If I got irritated by ALL those comments I've read, I'd be wanting to kick everybody's butt, and I emphasize "wanting" and not would be, so no invites quinner, but I'm scrappy. But the biggest smarta$$es also seem to provide a great portion of the entertainment here, whether intended or not. Where are my poor underachieving Panthers?   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 7:45pm
I'm just kinda sick of seeing Manning on TV commercials and getting all hyped up by the media over the years. Win a couple Superbowls and then I would understand all excitement. All the line of scrimmage fingerpointing and play call changing that goes on get's annoying as well. Plus he is always blaming everbody else on his team when he gets intercepted or whatever. Not cool in my book.

Bears in my opinion need this win to bring back some of the old glory of the 80's to Chicago.

Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by todicus todicus wrote:

Plus he is always blaming everbody else on his team when he gets intercepted or whatever. Not cool in my book.

You are such a F K'N IDIOT.

Payton as never pointed the finger at any one but himself or the team as a whole, never ever has he singled out any player ever, any year, any point in time he has taken a breath of air since becoming a COLT.

It's pretty obvious you have NO CLUE how the game is played and what it takes to win a championship at any level, your what you used to refer to as a NON.

aka NOT a starter,

aka benchwarmer,

aka pussy,

aka stands on the sideline whatching

aka wishes they could play and not get hurt

aka extra body to mutalate during practice.

you're just f k'n studpid and should just keep your mouth shut. Do your friends a favor, and your self while you still have friends left. The Dumb a s s' these days
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by todicus todicus wrote:

I'm just kinda sick of seeing Manning on TV commercials and getting all hyped up by the media over the years.

From a business perspective, it's not surprising Manning is used so much in commercials -

He wins
Doesn't get in trouble
Doesn't have his body covered in tattoos or piercings
Speaks fairly well
Is politically correct when he speaks to the media
Comes from a famous family who now has appeal in the South, Southeast, and NY/NJ.

From an advertising/marketing perspective, he's a pretty easy choice.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 8:38pm
AHMEN to that brian, FACKS ARE FACKS
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 9:50pm
Hey 79; Glad to see ya back and calm as always. I left you a voice message and sent ya an e-mail. You aren't dodging me are ya?

john

ps to Reid: Sent you an e-mail as well about the 17th.

How come nobody is answering the jbear back?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 10:10pm
The AFC has had NFCs number for a few years now, and I dont think that will change for this game!! I just want to see a good game, and maybe one that goes to overtime..
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

AHMEN to that brian, FACKS ARE FACKS

THAT! was awesome...

Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 10:58pm
Still...LOL....
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 11:05pm
Facts are Facts, no matter how you spell them..
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 11:26pm

Boy I walked right into that one. Should of checked the bold letters "GO COLTS" in your prior thread.
You definitely have a pa$$ion for the game, with good old fashion smackdown talk to back it up.

It's almost a right of pa$$age on this site to get a good lashing from the legend....

BKH - point well taken. It's the media, not the man.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 11:46pm
Count
On
Losing
The
Superbowl
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 8:23am
Guys!!!! Where's the love?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 8:41am
Right here. Go BEARS!

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 10:28am
79, too much coffee?

Fawk the Colts and Peyton! BEAR DOWN! That ought to get him going.

Face the Fahkts! Haymen
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 10:32am
I just became the biggest Bears fan in the world. We'll have 15,000 tee shirts at my door next thursday waiting for the word to start printing after the game. Bears win we print for 24 hours straight til they're done, if they lose we send them all back to the warehouse blank. Talk about Drama. GO BEARS
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 10:33am
Alan,

what if one shirt gets lost after the win and shows up at my door?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by ryanandrews ryanandrews wrote:

quinner- your a funny guy!

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f'd up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f'n' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

As so eloquently stated by Tommy DeVito in Goodfellas

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

Alan,

If I could I would but my client actually puts an overseer in place and watches the whole process from start to finish. They account for everything right down to rejects, all is accounted for. When they leave the screens, films and electronic files are destroyed. Licensed products are a pretty serious deal. Tell you what though if I can get 15,000 tees printed in 24 hours I'll buy you one myself.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 1:52pm
I wish you luck.

I was only kidding about the shirt, I know they are pretty tight about it.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

Alan,

If I could I would but my client actually puts an overseer in place and watches the whole process from start to finish. They account for everything right down to rejects, all is accounted for. When they leave the screens, films and electronic files are destroyed. Licensed products are a pretty serious deal. Tell you what though if I can get 15,000 tees printed in 24 hours I'll buy you one myself.

Magic,
If you need any help, please let me know.. I've coated a few screens in my day !!!

Moj

GO BEARS !!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 2:25pm
Here you go bears fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GindXu5rqco
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 2:44pm
Nice link Rob, after checking that out I had to watch the Super Bowl Shuffle!
82 Nautique 1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82 Nautique 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 4:16pm
Whoever wins take aways wins.

Go Bears
Original Owner " Dennis"

1982 Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic