NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

76 ski tique seats wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Bencruizen76 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bencruizen76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 76 ski tique seats wanted
    Posted: May-29-2015 at 5:18pm
looking for driver and viewer seat and also rear seat for 76 ski tique. also looking for front vent on windshield. ,speedo   
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2015 at 7:29pm
Jeff,
Christine's (site sponsor - click on the banner) will have the seat frames. Then it ply and upholstery. The aft seat is noting but foam and vinyl.

How about some pictures. We always ask but I'm sure we would all like to see what you are dealing with.

Welcome to CCfan.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2015 at 7:33pm
Jeff,
I forgot!! Take a pattern or better yet the one vent you do have to a glass shop. They will cut, temper and drill a new window for you. Take a look on Ebay for the speedo. They do come up.

Where in Wisconsin are you?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bencruizen76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2015 at 7:37pm
Thank you for the help, i also need the frame work for around the glass. I am in the eau claire area
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2015 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Bencruizen76 Bencruizen76 wrote:

Thank you for the help, i also need the frame work for around the glass. I am in the eau claire area

Jeff,
You are probably going to see if there is someone parting out a boat to find the windshield parts. The only other option is to get in touch with Taylor Made/Water Bonnet to see if by chance they still have the aluminum extrusions needed. Pictures of the needed parts (as well as the boat    ) would be helpful.

Here's a 78. You would need to remove the black paint (or anodizing) to match

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2015 at 11:37am
Ben - Shoot me an email as I may have some of these parts available.

waubee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote waubee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2015 at 1:31pm
I have two seats from a 79 Tique both in good condition no rips or tears red and white.I also have the windshield part you're looking for . The boat is in Lakewood Wi and I live in Gurnee IL.. I'm parting out the boat and have just about everything. e mail me for more info
waubee
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bencruizen76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2015 at 10:07pm
Hi Keith interested in the seats and parts you can call me at 7152262934 thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic