NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Tique for Sale or parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski Tique for Sale or parts
    Posted: May-19-2015 at 11:40pm
Pics coming.......... I have a local friend who loaned his 78 Tique to a friend at the end of last summer. Long story short the guy never winterized the boat. I have no clue what is wrong as I have no dug into it but the engine is full of oil and water mixed. It is on a Genuine CC trailer. Interior is 2 years old done in Gray while hull still sports the Brown script. Hull has it fair share of lumps and bumps but is intact. Boat has some cool history behind it. Motor is a 305 Chevy. Want to take a gamble or have a small powerplant around ? $1500 buys it. Feel free to call me. The boat and title are in hand in my garage. I am going to drain the mess and fire with clean oil to get it out of the motor. Cover included.

Terry
608 669 6537

Shoved the old girl home..

I pulled the top of the risers and did not see any major issues. I was hoping to find some large cracks.

ryanibanez88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanibanez88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2015 at 11:56pm
any pics yet?
Ryan
1997 Ski Nautique
Midland Texas
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2015 at 7:52pm
Posted a few days ago. Refresh on thread and you should see.
ryanibanez88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanibanez88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2015 at 4:07pm
Id be interested in all the gauges speedo fuses key switch everything in the dash and the dash Ski Tique dash plate behind the viewer seat
Ryan
1997 Ski Nautique
Midland Texas
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2015 at 1:59am
Have you sold the complete boat or parted out ? Looks like it could be a good project and get going again instead of parting out
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2015 at 8:49pm
I agree would be mad to part that unless there's nothing left in the stringers
'82 Ski Tique
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2015 at 9:59am
I am not willing to part either. It could be parted. The block is junk as the bottom edge has been pushed out. I am going to pull it in the next few weeks if there is no taker on it. I found a block locally and will have new pistons, bearings, and rings installed when the swap is done. Boat still runs perfectly. I am trying to get the other one ready for GL so this one may sit.
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2015 at 10:23am
Sold Locally last night.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic