NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1993 Open Bow

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2015 at 10:07pm
I agree with Gary. If it's a straight up steal, that's one thing. But it sounds like average fair price. I'd drive it first.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2015 at 9:59pm
I kind of do,will they at least run it on a hose? Maybe it would help if you could get it for 10. Don't want to scare you off but some things won't show up with out one,stiff steering,prop or shaft vibration. Are they including the sport nautique side decals? Are you mechanically inclined to do some work if needed? Has it had recent service,fuel filter,impeller,cap,plugs? Just some things to think about
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
TommySki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommySki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2015 at 9:17pm
Does anyone else have reservations about buying a boat without a water test first? Maybe its just me.

I'm planning to see that Nisswa Sport later this week and haul it home if it checks out.

Anything you'd suggest looking for or asking about?
TommySki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommySki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2015 at 1:23am
He is sending me pictures of the interior. He said the dealership recovered two of the seats that had tares when they took it in.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2015 at 1:13am
The interior cannot be a highlight instead numerous pictures of the cover ???????
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
TommySki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommySki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 11:58pm

I called and Found out the Nisswa Sport also has the single spotters seat and not the bench. I guess thats fine. I'm headed up to see this one next week. Its listed at $10,995, this seems to be a reasonable asking price based on what I have seen for mid 90's sports with 600+ hours in good shape. However I have no way of knowing how to value this boat. I'd like to think I could get it for more in the $9500 range.

Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

Purple.

Purple is a very "period-appropriate" color.... like Champagne/Pink, Avacado, Teal or Lime. It's the sign of the past times.

Nah I like those purple 93's. In fact, I think I just bought one.

It looks like Purple is appropriate for the current period. At least according to Nautique. Congrats on the purchase. Check out the 2015 Ski Nautique 200 Official Video:

https://youtu.be/pIXlFgvJczk
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 1:37pm
Last I checked, central ky inboards operates out of his house- he's a broker, not a dealer. Not sure if he handles paperwork but I'm not sure he does much more than marketing. He certainly doesn't see the boats hes selling in person- he doesn't stock anything. Purely a web business I think.
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 1:16pm
I see the add on Only Inboard's too. When I google that number 859-396-0518 a couple of other boats come up too. Also I see a website Central Kentucky Inboards. Lastly, I see that in the past Brandon has an account here and has posted boats here under the nicknames of "nautigue dad" and "big wake".

Bummer, I thought that was a personal owner boat.

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 10:47am
The listing for the purple boat is by a broker, Brandon Cruse of central Kentucky inboards, ‪859-396-0518‬
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 8:30am

Nice

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 2:49am
Much as I love that purple Sport, I guess the spotter seat would bother me as well. At first I didn't think so, you could add the little jump seat that fits between the seats, I did that on mine. But, it would look strange, and the bucket spotter seat takes up more room so not sure it would fit. So, I'd go with the Nisswa Sport. Have you been able to get pictures of the interior to make sure it has the "normal" spotter seat?
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 12:40am
Ha ha, no, it's a CB Ski.
TommySki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommySki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 12:38am
Did you happen to purchase one from Lexington KY? If so you'd save me the trouble of trying to get a hold of the guy.
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 12:30am
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 12:23am

Purple.

Purple is a very "period-appropriate" color.... like Champagne/Pink, Avacado, Teal or Lime. It's the sign of the past times.
TommySki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommySki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 12:16am
If only I could get a hold of purple. I guess I could just start driving that direction and see if I could find him......
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 12:06am
Purple.
TommySki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommySki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 12:04am
Thats unfortunate. I've been checking mine and I don't see any responses from him.

Also it doesn't look like he has it posted on Craigslist either. It's between these two boats. Pretty much the same, however they KY one appears to have had some considerable maintenance and replacements done to the motor. I don't like the spotters seat.
KY - 93 Sport

The Nisswa marine boat had a couple seats recovered. The guy says its all in good repair, I'm planning to look at it next week.

Nisswa Marine
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 11:53pm
My recent experiences on Ski it again is that responses get booted to spam folders so until the seller checks their spam....
TommySki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommySki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 11:49pm
93 Sport - Ski it again

Has anyone contacted this guy before about this boat? There's no number to call (unless I am missing it, which there is a good chance) and he doesnt respond to emails.

Thanks,
Tom
TommySki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommySki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2015 at 3:03pm
I'm trying to keep the price tag around 10K

That does look like a nice boat.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2015 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by a0128 a0128 wrote:

Don't remember what your budget was, however White Lake Marine (NC) has what looks to be a nice 2001 Air Nautique for sale. $21,500 with trailer.

2001 Air Nautque

Talk to Donald about this boat - I am pretty sure he's looked at it.... or what the heck, even Townsend!
a0128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a0128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2015 at 1:54pm
Don't remember what your budget was, however White Lake Marine (NC) has what looks to be a nice 2001 Air Nautique for sale. $21,500 with trailer.

2001 Air Nautque

TommySki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommySki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 11:41pm
93 Sport

I like this one too and its a bit closer. I wish there were more pictures of the interior.

It sounds like the one posted above has had some recent maintenance done which is nice and he'd probably come down on price. I too don't particularly like the single spotter seat. I assume that there is typically a bench there?

Any other thoughts? Looking to haul one home in the next week or so.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 3:38pm
That spotter seat on the '93 is killing me. Though I know it's a factory offering it sure looks out of place. Other than that, I love it.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 3:32pm
It is hard to see however it appears to be a standard Eagle roller bow stop, they offer that setup or the ramlin style crash pads.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by rebel skier rebel skier wrote:

Tommy, do you mind purple?

93 Sport on Ski it Again

I love that boat!!! Looks like it was taken care of, too. Trailer bow stop looks like it was modified, but can't see clearly and am not as familiar with Eagle trailers.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 1:06pm
Tommy, do you mind purple?

93 Sport on Ski it Again

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2015 at 3:33pm
That Nashville sport has been listed for a month or so. I keep seeing in in the local craigslist. It is actually in Smithville, which is a small town next to Center Hill Lake --- a wonderful lake. It is a lake where you would want a tower because there are no docks, just huge marina. It is also really deep so likely has never touched bottom.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic