Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Mini 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 8>
Author
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Lake Mini 2015
    Posted: January-13-2015 at 5:38pm
No new babies, no longer with the band, I now have time!!!! Lets plan this thing. The weekend of April 25th? Same as last year? I have a new guy on board here, Austin, who is pumped about it as well. This will be one of the few times I'm allowed away from my Nautiqueparts.com desk so lets make it count! Jackie Deen, your girlfriend, aka Amanda, says you aren't allowed to miss. Godfather, you got your one pass last year.... tough luck, you are coming this year.... if I have to call the big man myself... I will have the official White Lake Marine service boat restored and ready to go by then. (1980 Ski Nautique)

Ideas? Lets make this the biggest yet! No excuse! I am planning early this year to make it right!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2015 at 6:05pm
Twins and I had a great time last year, and we won the Bimini!! We will be planning on a return with the whole Smithfamily if possible.
Js
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2015 at 8:07pm
Well, I am looking forward to this event. Let Amanda know that I have very little Amanda History (aka: Kim 1, Kim 2, etc), so let's venture into worlds unknown. I plan on bringing Miss February. The Smith family is always a welcome addition to any event. hopefully we will have a full compliment of "snow birds" as well.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2015 at 11:26pm
I am looking forward to it. I am sure my daughter Natalie will join me and maybe my oldest Madeleine. I know that my two son's Bud and Weiser will also be with me.

Sounds like my 80 will have a sister to play with.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 7:55am
Still a bit too early to nail anything down on my end, but we are tentatively planning to make the trip down.

Before you solidify a date, you may want to talk with our local RCM rep and white lake regular attendee, as I remember him saying he has a conflict around that time this year. Might be nice to accommodate him if you can- possibly move a week later than usual?
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 8:51am
Kristin and I will be there - thinking of bringing the Mustang and the 206. Hopefully Donald will not be monopolizing all the carb tuning efforts of those in the know and I can obtain some assistance on the Mustang....
Should anyone be flying into Charlotte and need a ride let me know
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 10:19am
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Hopefully Donald will not be monopolizing all the carb tuning efforts of those in the know and I can obtain some assistance on the Mustang....

Oh no. I believe I am good to go or good enough to go. I should be just running it that weekend. Knock on Wood.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 11:26am
How about some tshirt ideas?
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 11:39am
Originally posted by whitelakerider whitelakerider wrote:

Wet
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 11:44am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Wet

Yes, especially if the staff at Hooters is invited!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 11:44am
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 11:49am

How about some t-shirt ideas?

Wet

Donald and I have been dieting - we'll dress to impress!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 11:53am
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 12:31pm
I have been laughing for the last 30 minutes!!!!!!    (Sorry y'all!)
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Still a bit too early to nail anything down on my end, but we are tentatively planning to make the trip down.

Before you solidify a date, you may want to talk with our local RCM rep and white lake regular attendee, as I remember him saying he has a conflict around that time this year. Might be nice to accommodate him if you can- possibly move a week later than usual?

Few more of us Northeners were going to plan on coming down for this event, but that's a bad weekend for us too.. Any chance it can be moved to another weekend??

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 1:21pm
Hope to make it. Also hoping that my boat actually runs past 9:00AM Saturday morning this year.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Hope to make it. Also hoping that my boat actually runs past 9:00AM Saturday morning this year.
Come on Larry, it performed admirably as a flyer departure point for Dave last year, gotta call that a win.

Planning on being in attendance as usual. Just have to make sure that work thing doesn't get in the way.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 1:45pm
The date is possibly able to be moved. Yall throw out dates and lets see where it goes.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Come on Larry, it performed admirably as a flyer departure point for Dave last year, gotta call that a win.

Planning on being in attendance as usual. Just have to make sure that work thing doesn't get in the way.

I guess I got that much going for me.

I should be good this year. I will actually run it for a few minutes this year before hauling it down. Plus I will have my can of carb cleaner with me (the problem last year...I had it running within 30 minutes of getting home that evening) and my six pack of Mallory flat caps...the most likely culprit when my boat starts sputtering (as you might recall).
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 2:05pm

Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

and my six pack of Mallory flat caps

Or just bring a six pack of "can I ride in your boat juice" to offer to somebody else and be done with it   

cool pic by the way
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 4:02pm

The date is possibly able to be moved. Yall throw out dates and lets see where it goes.

We can go basically any other weekend before or after. Just not that weekend..

Thanks
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 4:18pm
(/QUOTE]

Donald and I have been dieting - we'll dress to impress! [/QUOTE]

Dr. Steve has been my medical advisor / provider during my weight loss process. He has placed me on his very expensive Science Diet ( 2 Cups per day)food plan. So far I am losing weight and my coat is nice and shinny. Also, my heart worms have gone away.

Got love this Obama Care.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

(/QUOTE]

Donald and I have been dieting - we'll dress to impress!

Dr. Steve has been my medical advisor / provider during my weight loss process. He has placed me on his very expensive Science Diet ( 2 Cups per day)food plan. So far I am losing weight and my coat is nice and shinny. Also, my heart worms have gone away.

Got love this Obama Care. [/QUOTE]

IF WE COULD ONLY KEEP YOU FROM LICKING YOUR CROTCH WE'D BE GOOD.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 5:08pm
If Donald could lick his crotch he'd be way too busy to attend a CCF reunion.
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 5:41pm
Thats such a bad mental image HW
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 8:26pm

(/QUOTE]

IF WE COULD ONLY KEEP YOU FROM LICKING YOUR CROTCH WE'D BE GOOD.

Hey !!! Do not knock it until you try it!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 9:40pm
Donald I love you to death but there will never be a day where I try to lick your crotch
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2015 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Is that you Steve????!!!????
Js
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2015 at 1:09am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Wet

Yes, especially if the staff at Hooters is invited!
+2

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2015 at 5:11pm
Would love to make one of these white lake reunions!! any weekend but the 24/25th will work for me if that's possible?

paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 8>
  Share Topic