NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 9>
Author
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 5:52pm
plans finally finalized today. I'll be down Thursday the 19th, with boat, staying until Monday.

bring the ruckus
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 11:48pm
Nice work! Staying at the campground?

Dad and I will be headed south from Memphis the afternoon of the 19th and driving till we get tired. Should see you guys sometime morning of the 20th.
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 11:56pm
Nikitaras family will be driving through on the 21st heading to Estero and will be making a pit stop at the campgrounds. Let there be heat
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2015 at 2:49am
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Nice work! Staying at the campground?

Dad and I will be headed south from Memphis the afternoon of the 19th and driving till we get tired. Should see you guys sometime morning of the 20th.
yessir, dad and I have a cabin

good to see you're making it Kostas, fancy a barefoot run? haha, adding another to the cult!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2015 at 2:19pm
Will be great to see you guys soon !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 11:00am
So I had a chat with Reid the other day and he said a couple of regular SJRR attendees who aren't regular bloggers were coming.....Looking like a pretty good turnout for a weeklong River Ruckus!

Again....I will bring enough charcoal for the grill for both Saturday night cookouts so bring something you can throw on and maybe a bag of chips, who knows maybe we can throw some foil wrapped taters on the grill or even get Buck and Kats to provide a Vege of some sorts if we let Laurie know ahead of time... Pipe up, shoot me message, or pick up the phone to let me know what y'all think?.... 18 days and counting.....Warm up the water Fla Boys cause it's River Run time!

20th-22nd

ReidP
Morfoot
Mars Boys
IAughtNaut & Jackie Deen
mmfarmer1
86Nautique454
Pallmer & Lil Sue
The Godfather
JPASS
JoeinNY (??)

27th-29th

ReidP
Morfoot
Smith Family
86Nautique 454
Pallmer & Lil Sue
JPASS
bigwavedave
waterdog
Joe C
Nautique John
BIG Kurtis
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

.....Warm up the water Fla Boys cause it's River Run time!

Ha, 58* water yesterday.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

.....Warm up the water Fla Boys cause it's River Run time!

Ha, 58* water yesterday.

You've got 18 days!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

Ha, 58* water yesterday.

We're good as long as it isn't frozen!

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 1:25pm
Okay so here is the latest and greatest. I talked to Art yesterday for a bit to give him the low down on what's going on with this Part I & Part II bit.... He said that he really wants to attend and get the 61 out of hibernation so that she's running good for The Masters in May. He tentatively plans on bring it up for Part 1 so she can shake loose the cob webs. This should give those that are there an opportunity to ride, drive and possibly ski behind the Flagship SN....

He also contacted Les via Email about River Ruckus and possibly coming over to his place to take him up on his offer to use the course which Les said sure thing come on over so add that to the list of things to do. ....17 days till Ski Season Kick Off for us non Floridians!

20th-22nd

ReidP
Morfoot
Mars Boys
IAughtNaut & Jackie Deen
mmfarmer1
86Nautique454
Pallmer & Lil Sue
The Godfather
JPASS
JoeinNY (??)

27th-29th

ReidP
Morfoot
Smith Family
86Nautique 454
Pallmer & Lil Sue
JPASS
bigwavedave
waterdog
Joe C
Nautique John
BIG Kurtis
OldSchoolBlue84
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 1:31pm

20th-22nd

ReidP
Morfoot
Mars Boys
IAughtNaut & Jackie Deen
mmfarmer1
86Nautique454
Pallmer & Lil Sue
The Godfather
JPASS
JoeinNY (??)
OldSchoolBlue84

27th-29th

ReidP
Morfoot
Smith Family
86Nautique 454
Pallmer & Lil Sue
JPASS
bigwavedave
waterdog
Joe C
Nautique John
BIG Kurtis

That's Great - Thanks
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 1:48pm
Hmmm, who's Les and what lake is it? Ah doesn't matter, anytime on the course to learn something, be criticized and really to learn from watching others is good for me. Keep me posted.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 2:10pm
Les as in Lester Todd, who is a part time Pro Skier Tournament Driver, full time Fern grower, husband of Hall of Famer Cindy Todd....private lake with a neighbor...has a Ski jump as well if we have any takers and who has a good life insurance policy.

They both usually hang out with us for the weekend as time allows as they both are and have been Correct Craft peeps.

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 2:38pm
Tim - what day are you wanting to visit the Todd compound?

Dad and I might be able to sneak one more day in but worst case it looks like we'll fly out the 24th. We'll have to take the RV and boat their respective storage spots on the 23rd. Visiting them that day might work out well if they're closer to Orlando.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 3:06pm
Haven't nailed a date yet Chris as I have not talked to Lester myself so I need to call him. I know that in talking with him at past River Runs, he offered us the use of the course as long as it wasn't being used by local Pros for final tune-ups before a tourney. He is local to Astor area maybe, 20-30 mins away so it we can just figure out what day we wanna go and call him to see if it's available... In keeping with SJRR tradition...... The Plan is ....there is no plan!
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 3:08pm
No training? Well that rules this turd out. If he's a fern farmer then surely he's in Pierson, 15-20 min opposite of Orlando.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 3:13pm
Good deal Tim. Keep us posted - we're up for whatever as long as the water isn't frozen!
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 4:53pm

Les as in Lester Todd, who is a part time Pro Skier Tournament Driver, full time Fern grower, husband of Hall of Famer Cindy Todd....private lake with a neighbor...has a Ski jump as well if we have any takers and who has a good life insurance policy.

They both usually hang out with us for the weekend as time allows as they both are and have been Correct Craft peeps.

And if I can to that----"two of the nicest people you could possibly meet!!!" they sure helped us out the last time we were there and had lost key incident!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 5:49pm
nice work timbob, I'm all in for a few course runs and if that jumps dormant I've never shied away from a good crash

AND a chance to ski behind the 61?!

bring the ruckus
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2015 at 7:18pm
Update:   I just got off the phone with Les to let him know that there indeed was a River Ruckus this year and that we would like to take him up on his offer to use the course on his lake. He said, "Yep, no problem just let me know when you're coming!" Give me aheads up so that I can be there to hang with you guys, show you how to drive the course and pull you if need me too." Mentioned that we could use the boat that's there, ( a 200 perhaps?) or drop one of our own in. Stay as long as we wished and use whatever we wished as he knows its in safe hands. ( Adam is not included in this deal) Told him roughly a dozen or so CCFans want to hang out at his place and all he said was "Come on.....lets ski!"

He and Cindy are looking forward to our arrival so all is good and that we could use it both weekends. He also said that the weather was starting to warm up a bit down there so lets hope this trend continues. Should be a fabulous time!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2015 at 9:02pm
timbob you are the man
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2015 at 10:15pm
Why are you thanking him Adam? Sounds like you were excluded!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2015 at 11:21pm
I'm only excluded from being in the boat. behind it is fine, haha
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2015 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

I'm only excluded from being in the boat. behind it is fine, haha

You sure about that? I know you can mess 'em up along side them, but you think behind is OK?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2015 at 1:18am
come on Larry, I was in your boat too. I'll just watch from the dock when it's not my turn
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2015 at 8:33am
No lee street house this time? Wish i could be there! Have fun guys!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2015 at 5:13pm
How are we looking for the final cook-out? Is everyone going to bring something or are we going with the steak and shrimp idea??
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2015 at 1:16pm
Seeing as how we haven't had too much feedback from those attending this years RR, I say we just wing it. As previously mentioned I'm bringing charcoal for the big grill at the campground so you can bring your own or we can throw some chicken hind qtrs. on the grill and maybe some aluminum wrapped taters. Grocery store cole slaw and call it good. If taters are too much trouble then Tater chips. With the small amount of attendees showing up I could be persuaded to bring the smoker down and do smoked chicken. I'm pretty much game for anything at this point.....2 weeks and counting til Part 1.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2015 at 2:02pm
2 weeks?!

Time to get everything ready, get the boat running again and find all my ski gear! Zach came thru with a beautiful cover just in time for the River Run!

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2015 at 2:08pm
Tim - what time are you departing on the 20th?

Guessing we'll stay just outside of Atlanta, maybe try and get thru to the south side on the night of the 19th. We'll get up early the 20th and get rolling again but thought maybe we could catch ya and caravan down.

Doesn't look like Jackie Deen is too far off there so maybe meet up in Macon if everything works out?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic