NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It happened again

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2014 at 1:55am
called & left a message with Ms Pete but got no return call...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2014 at 4:32pm
Anybody heard from Pete?
Doug
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2014 at 4:43pm
He's been very busy trying to convince Bruce Jenner to "Keep it Original".

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2014 at 5:07pm
Maybe he's doing a professional "shaft alignment" video with one of the daughters------
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2014 at 6:45pm
Maybe Allen can start a thread about putting a tower on the Hurricane with under water lights. I believe this would get Pete back south in a flash.

I hope things work out for him. He has helped many members here.    
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2014 at 6:57pm
He probably waited until Monday of Labor Day weekend this year to winterize the boats.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2014 at 7:39pm
Now would be the time to post all your pics of mods and bastardizations? The cats away!!!!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

called & left a message with Ms Pete but got no return call...

john

I called again..got Ms Pete again..she promised Pete would call me "Thursday"

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2014 at 9:12pm
I'm back!! I'll fill everyone in later. It's great to have CCfan in front of me again!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2014 at 9:31pm
Glad to see you back Pete. Several guys missed your expertise here lately!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2014 at 9:33pm
That's great Pete,now you have a lot of catching up to do! Hope everything is good!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2014 at 9:47pm
hi pete
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2014 at 10:35pm
That was a long hiatus. Glad you are back...
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2014 at 10:43pm
welcome back Pete

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2014 at 11:41pm
Hi Pete - Did you get some work done on the Launch?
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2014 at 11:44pm
Welcome Back Pete. It is great to see that Atom avatar with Grand Poohbah above it show back up. You have been missed. Waiting to hear the rest of the story.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2014 at 11:20am
Welcome back!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2014 at 11:30am
Anyone curious about the details can PM me.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2014 at 11:32am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

I called again..got Ms Pete again..she promised Pete would call me "Thursday" john

John,
I called you and left you a message. I'll try again later

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2014 at 2:12pm
glad to see you're back Pete!   I hope the Job front has been fair to you.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2014 at 7:38pm
Pete what is the job or job potential situation for you ?
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2014 at 7:49pm
Peter,
As with finding any job, the key is finding one that fits my background/experience. I've been utilizing Craig's List and have 4 resumes out there. My biggest downfall is the lack of CAD.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2014 at 8:39pm
Quinner has said in the past when looking on Craig's List to look under message "therapy"
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2014 at 8:51pm
Pete, welcome back and hang in there. I played the same game three years back, it is a pain to start over but it will turn out great.
That does not mean it was easy or that it did not play with my head.
I was amazed how many jobs I talked to that preferred to hire experienced people that were used to the grind of work rather than starting with youngsters. It worked out well for me and it will work out well for you. As far as getting all those pending projects done I bet you are in the same boat as I was. Lots of projects but I was not willing to spend money on them till checks rolled in again. I started the list of To Do Items, two lists, those that needed labor only and those that needed cash to move forward. Labor only jobs got the attention. Play it safe financially and you won't have to worry about catch up once the checks roll in again. Best of Luck.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Quinner has said in the past when looking on Craig's List to look under message "therapy"

Gary,
He told YOU to look under "therapy" but has never mentioned it to me!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic