NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Norman Bash

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 9>
Author
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2014 at 10:09am
David (samudj01) coming from Winston Salem for Sat only (mid morning through afternoon) and alone. Can grab something for Sat lunch, maybe a veggie tray. Let me know if there is something other than that needed. Looking forward to it.   

Morfoot               88 SN 2001       electric smoker & chicken
Nautiquehunter        Foot's Ride with
Storm34             72 SN Promo
PicturePat          Chris's Ride with
NautiqueJeff        14 G23
Alan & Dana        Hurricane
CQ & Maddie    Alan's Ride with   local Chicago goods; Italian beef and Fasano Pies   
Donald +2 + 1 Lab    80 SN             Update later.
JoeinNY              73 Marauder w/440   Will provide as directed.
Megan Mcd.          potentially a '92 excel
Marty&Karen Mabe     66 Skylark
Allen (hatterbee) +wife +6yr son     1977 SN
Racingnc with ca2lkn    Heaven Cent
Gene and Scott Monohan    81 SN Blue Streak
jackiewdeen      boatless      
kytom2& karen      BFN   
Ncdoubleup      90 BFN Cookies, brownies
skilime80   Mark,kailey & taylor LaTorre    1980 SN
Greg & Sue Fossett    (nch20skier)
jchamlin Jon     2000 Air Nautique. Tent Camp Friday night only.
Skicat     As of now, no boat Fri-Sun
Bakchose     No boat Tent Camp Friday to Sunday
whitelakerider Townsend& Amanda
dwomd 78 Tique   Arriving Friday afternoon, Tent Friday night only, leaving Saturday late afternoon
      (I invited jchamlin ) Will provide as needed.
IAughtNaut, 2000 Pro Air, Fri evening to Sun afternoon-ish
TimB,Sara,Tique   79 BFN Fri noonish-Sun-- ish PASTA SALAD w/sausage
David (samudj01), No boat, Sat around 9 or 10 - Sat around 4 -- veggie tray
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2014 at 9:58am
Reid does these every 2 years so plan your schedule accordingly. I have too big of a project going to make this year but plan on it next time. Not knowing the lake don't even know which boat I'd take. Hope the weather holds for everyone and safe travel for all!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2014 at 8:51am
Sounds like a great time!! Have fun, good weather and be safe! Wish we were there. Maybe next year?
Js
northcoastidol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 7:53pm
We will stop on our way in and grab a veggie tray or two, plus 5 lbs of smokies I just stopped and got and some peanuts to, should be arriving early AM Fri                  Getting excited now!!!     Scott n Gene Monahan
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

My advice to you Reid ......start drinking heavily....now

++1
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 6:02pm
My advice to you Reid ......start drinking heavily....now
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Bakchose Bakchose wrote:

I'm on the hotdog buns and I will grab some burgers and buns. Let me know how many hotdog buns.

Are the hotdogs and burgs for Friday's lunch? If so I won't be able to get them there in time.

Let me know.

John, Let's say for Saturday.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 4:59pm
Just came from Race City Marine, and they asked that I post this for everyone here to see. Not sure if Reid has talked to Matt yet about getting Mr. Ralph out to the lake, but if that doesn't happen, Race City would love to have everyone out to the dealership to hang out with him.

Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 4:52pm
Reid,

I will bring some Hot Dog and Burger Buns. I will see how many I can grab and then do a site update.

Thanks for letting us hang out at your home this weekend.

Donald
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 4:17pm
Reid, to add to the in between food we're bring some Chicago style Italian beef, should make about 3 dozen 6" sandwhiches. We'll be in Friday Am so we're available to run over the the Shop anytime.
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 1:53pm

I'm on the hotdog buns and I will grab some burgers and buns. Let me know how many hotdog buns.

Are the hotdogs and burgs for Friday's lunch? If so I won't be able to get them there in time.

Let me know.
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 1:47pm
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 1:42pm
OK, let's see. I've been running around like crazy for the last few days and needed to stop and post an update. Just a few things to think about.

Weather: yes there appears to be the chance of a few showers but at least it's showing sunshine in between. Plus we've got ample room for everyone to hang out undercover and continue enjoying the camaraderie.

Food: we've pretty much got things covered on the large scale, with a fish fry happening Friday night and then good old Ruch cooking up a half dozen delicious butts for a Saturday evening BBQ. And to cover the daytimes, Joe is bringing the great NY hotdogs and Morfoot's going to have the smoker cooking up some good chicken. Laurie did however mention this morning that it would be great if someone could bring hot dog and burger buns as well as maybe a veggie tray or two. And unless it's already accounted for, it would probably be good to have some burgers to put in those buns. But napkins, plates, cups and silverware are all already here.

Beer: after watching myself and several others pack what must've been 50 bags of ice on the kegs at the big weekend at Tim's, I finally broke down and bought that kegerator I've been wanting for 30 years. And it's already loaded up and boy is that beer cold. I just checked first thing this morning to make sure :-)

Mr Ralph Meloon: As I believe Donald posted up earlier, Mr Ralph is indeed going to be at Race City Marine with Matt and the gang on Friday afternoon and much of Saturday. We were really hoping that those showing up might swing my and say hello to him on your way in. Without significantly disrupting water sports we were hoping to have a brunch of sorts at the dealership Saturday morning, but I'll see if I can't twist Matt's arm a bit to get Ralph out to the lake instead for that, so he can see some boats in action. Also Matt has just taken possession of his first 2015 and we definitely want to get a pic of that boat along with Alan's 1955 Hurricane AND Mr Ralph to showcase 60 of Correct Crafts.

Misc: For those trailering in boats, we have a great ramp right on site so no worries there. And indeed plenty of room for tents.

If anyone has any other questions just post them up, or call me at 704-451-5080, and oh yeah, the address in case anyone still needs it is:
140 Stepaside Lane, Mooresville, NC 28117.

See Ya!
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 9:59am
CQ & Maddie    Alan's Ride with   local Chicago goods; Italian beef and Fasano Pies   
kytom2& karen      BFN   
dwomd 78 Tique   Arriving Friday afternoon, Tent Friday night only, leaving Saturday late afternoon
TimB,Sara,Tique   79 BFN Fri noonish-Sun-- ish PASTA SALAD w/sausage
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 9:16am
'Miss Scarlett' and I are headed for Pinkham Point picking up Nautiquehunter on the way....we will see y'all when you get there!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 7:52am
Thanks Mark, no big deal at this point- another boat is making the trip instead. Our resources in the Tampa area are scarce!
skilime80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skilime80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 4:36am
Tim I just found message from Dhart, I cant fit the motor in my small truck bed but if you guys can find away to get manifolds to me I would bring them up for you, you can call or text me anytime 321-231-6041
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 3:08pm
Sara, Tique and I are now a lock as well... Should arrive sometime between dawn and noon on fri, out sometime sun. 79 will be in tow. Sara's making a pasta salad of some sort with sausage in it, I'll grab however many pre-made breakfast sandwiches we have leftover from the ct mini as well. If someone on a computer could copy/paste me into the group list above it would be appreciated!

I will be bringing along an acme 668 and 654 I'd love I find new homes for! If anyone has a good PCM 454 exhaust manifold, I'm a buyer, ha.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 10:13am
Better post video of that thing running.
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 1:19am
Chris. Looks like a Chrysler warehouse there? Keep the camera rolling.....
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 12:11am
Sounds like a party is starting. I am jealous of you early arrivals. I will be arriving Fri. pm. I will have at least extra spsce in my tent or use as a loaner if IAughtNaut is flying solo. I can pick up a few bags of munches before I arrive. Even if the weather is a little less than perfect (a.k.a. Ct mini) A good time will be had. Just the fact that this group is gathering, is enough to make me make the trip.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 12:01am
Button Breaker - Perhaps - I'll look..........

PS - Joe - Bringing your trans .....

Anyone else need some early 90's parts?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Good pulling you fellas last night and I wish I could come. Glad you did.   

Sounds more like you fellas were on the love boat navigating using the double dutch rudder, lol

I would hope that you would know better Zack......this just begs for a comment...CQ beat me to it!

Pictures already..THANX!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 11:53pm
In need of a 10 amp push button breaker for auxiliary panel. Does anybody have one laying around for this weekend at lkn bash?
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 11:13pm
Eating dinner after driving 8 hours and tearing down a 318 in anticipation of a 340 tomorrow. Here's a few pics from this afternoons shenanigans.

BBC activity.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 8:03pm
I can grab some plates and napkins, plastic.
Greg

86 BFN
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 7:08pm
I will take my grill over tomorrow after work. I will bring my cooler, plates and cups as well
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 6:53pm
Okay....moving right along...seems that Chris and Pat are already at the BBC and doing the motor swap as I type this.....
Reid said we were gonna need plates, napkins and plastic ware for the weekend. Some styrofoam cups for coffee in morning...maybe some cream for those foofoo coffee drinkers like myself... Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner....... Y'all see the list of folks attending and add about a dozen more or so as Reids posse' plan on being there I believe. (aka NautiqueJohn, Rodney, Kurtis, Matt and some of the rest of the locals)

So if a few of you wanna pipe up and bring whatever then let us know here so all can see what the need is as posted. For those who don't know...there is a Publix (I believe)on the right just before you head down the large point on Brawley school road. Last chance for ice, beer or whatever before the long journey to Reids... about 15-20 mins barring traffic... stay tuned for more info and needs as it surfaces and as always......Thank you for your support!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 5:56pm
I haven't been on the site since the CT gathering...there's a party this weekend? Guess my keeping up with the kardashian's marathon will have to wait.

kytom2& karen      BFN   

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 12:23pm
I knew that would prompt a Quinner or HW response when I hit post ha.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 9>
  Share Topic