NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFAN Pat Allen needs our help

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
Author
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 7:37pm
Indeed Pat and Wendy are great people, I hope his family can find peace and happiness in the near future. Pat and the entire family will remain in the Tilley family prayers. Events like this make you realize none of us have too much time to live our lives and we need to make the most of every day and stop worrying about the little stuff we can not control.   
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 7:49pm
Very Sad...far to young. Condolences to his family.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 8:00pm
Thoughts and prayers are with the family. Cancer you are a nasty demon!
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 8:10pm
I never met Pat but may an Angel guide his family & friends through their darkest days.
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 8:41pm
Sorry to hear.....condolence to his family.
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 9:11pm
Never had the pleasure of meeting him or his family but do send my condolences.
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 9:54pm
I too never had the pleasure of meeting Pat but I always hoped to.
God Bless to Pat and his family.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 9:57pm
Thoughts and Prayers to Pat's family, I am sorry.
Js
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 10:23pm
I was lucky enough to have met Pat and Wendy at Green Lake a couple of times.
My condolences to the family.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 10:49pm
Super guy. Very sad for Wendy and the rest of Pat's family.

I followed his story on Facebook for the last year or so, and as tough as this story is, it was a beautiful thing to see how his kids and step kids rallied around Pat, and how he continued to support the to the end.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 11:58pm
If a mans wealth is measured by the amount of friends he has then Pat our Illini Boat Bud........You died a very, very wealthy man.

God speed young man. We thank you for your friendship and all that you brought to us. I have no doubt that you are a strong, vibrant man once again in your heavenly body and that you and the Ripster are drinking a cold one sitting on the platform of a Correct Craft in between sets waiting on us to come join you!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 1:06am
Sorry to hear this Getting sick is never a good thing.Condolences to Wendy and family.
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 2:24am
It's sad to see this thread take this turn. My prayers go out to Pats family.

Pat, Thank you for the parts of your short life that you gave to us here at CCFan. You will be missed.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 8:32am
Rest in peace, my friend. It was a pleasure to have met you.

Ken
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 12:04pm
He was a super great man with a smile bigger than life.
My heart goes out to his family and Wendy.

Very sad indeed, thanks Alan for the up dates.

Dave Hendricks and family
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 6:08pm
I never met Pat, but did follow this thread. Very sorry to hear this, and my best wishes to Pat's family during a very difficult time.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 7:16pm
Here is Pat's obituary and Funeral home obituary / info. if you want to sign guest book.

I know its a long way for most, anyone else planning to go to visitation?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

I've not had the pleasure to meet them but man oh man what news. Hoping for the best!

X2. Prayers sent!
1980 Ski Nautique Boat Bar
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Open Bow
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Closed Bow
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
2004 Seadoo GTX SC + Flydive Xboard
1999 Adventurecraft
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 11:06pm
Never met Pat and his family but we send our condolences to his family and friends. Very sad
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2015 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Here is Pat's obituary and Funeral home obituary / info. if you want to sign guest book.

Steve,
Carrie and I are going to go tomorrow around 6:30....

Dave
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2015 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Steve,
Carrie and I are going to go tomorrow around 6:30....

Dave

Thanks for posting that Steve. We'll be there about the same time as Mojo.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2015 at 5:32pm
I was hoping to make it to the viewing or funeral, but work and distance are conspiring to make it impossible. Alan or Dave, please pass along my sympathy to Wendy. Pat was one of the good guys, and will definitely be missed.

Rob
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2015 at 7:40pm
As of now, Pam and I are probably going between 3 and 5.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 2:37am
I will be there somewhere between 5 and 6 I'm guessing. Not sure what is going on with work yet but will be there in that rough time frame. Hate seeing friends under these circumstance but......

Rob, I will definitely let wendy know you wanted to be there. She will understand.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 9:49am
Originally posted by weitekampt weitekampt wrote:

Rob, I will definitely let wendy know you wanted to be there. She will understand.

Todd I think that goes for most of us here, with the distance and other obligations I just won't be able to make it either. Please pass on my condolences to Wendy and the family as well.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 1:10pm
Actually Todd, Alan, Steve....just let Wendy know that we ALL express our condolences to her over the loss of our CCFan brother. Don't know if she visit's the site or not but pass the word to her that guys here are thinking and praying for them.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Actually Todd, Alan, Steve....just let Wendy know that we ALL express our condolences to her over the loss of our CCFan brother. Don't know if she visit's the site or not but pass the word to her that guys here are thinking and praying for them.

That goes without saying guys, we'll make your condolences known.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 2:15pm
Thank you Alan
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 2:33pm
I met Pat and Wendy only once at a GL reunion. Very nice people! I was sorry to hear of Pat's struggle with cancer and his passing. He left us way too early due to that terrible disease!

Thanks for passing along all of our condolences. I think whether we knew him well or not, we all feel sad in losing a fellow CCF member.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 2:37pm
Very sad to hear, but the outpouring of love from people on this site makes me smile. Sounds like he was a great man and I'm sorry I never had the chance to meet him.

Our condolences to his family.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
  Share Topic