Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

decal problem

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ttripp2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttripp2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: decal problem
    Posted: April-11-2006 at 2:56am
A few of the letters of the "Ski Nautique" decals on one side of my 93 Correct Craft have started to roll at the bottom. What is the best way to "glue" the rolled ends back down.

Thanks Tom

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2006 at 11:33am
Probably won't stay very long. Either deal with it for a couple more seasons or replace the entire set of stickers. just my $.02 somebody might have a solution for you.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2006 at 1:38pm
you can trim off the curled part with a razor blade and this will prevent it from curling more, but your only option is to replace.
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2006 at 1:23am
    I have used silicone rubber to "glue" decals back on with good results. I found holding it flat until it dried was the most difficult part.
                                Jeff...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic