Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England CorrectCraftfan.com Reunion!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 202122
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 11:16am
Kevin: You nbeen in my closet? Tell me please that you guys were goin' to a 70's party. I would hate to think that mrs jbear thew out all my cool clothes just when they are coming back. BTW, I had an awesome Leisure suit in that lite blue. Like the boots. They are always in style. Got 2 pairs of skin ones in the closet right now.

Which one is you?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 12:06pm
Thanks for the nice words, JBear. It was a pleasure putting this reunion together. We'll all come back with stories to tell. Thanks to Larry (75 Tique) for the idea back in January and of course, Keith for allowing this to happen. Can't forget our friends at NECC for allowing us to enjoy the day on their property. They're also cooking for us. Great service all around by the NECC team!

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 12:33pm
jbear:

I'm on the left. I also have the same pants in gray/blue. Keep throwing away those old clothes, I love them.

I miss my old plaid jacket...it died that day

Ok enough about plaid, I want to see some NE reunion photos!
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

To all you New England C/CFANS; I hope you all have a great, safe time! Enjoy yourselves but remember to take lots of pics to share. Someone please give Keith a big cold one on me for starting all this for us to enjoy.

Ken; Big kudos to you for pulling this all together for the guys up there. As the guys at GL know, something like this is alot of work. Those guys did an awesome job, just as you are. What a great thing it is to do all this work for a bunch of guys you just know over the computer. Really giving of you guys that put yourselves out for all of us to enjoy.

JEFF; You better enjoy yourself and remember to give me a call when it is all over.

Wish I was riding there right now with my buddy BKH to see you guys. Sure was sorry I missed GL so I know now what I am missing!

ENJOY-BE SAFE;

john

Amen Jbear !!!! Have a blast guys.. Be safe yet, "Make it memorable".. Firsts of anything is hard to beat the next time.. GL was one great time spent with some super people..I'm sure yours will be the same !!!

Moj'
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 5:08pm
Hey All,

Based on the GL experience you all are in for a great weekend! The local Packy will be busy this weekend, wish I could be there, enjoy.

CQ
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2006 at 12:24am
    Well, I guess I missed all the action here today. Wonder whos going to get there first??

Mike, beware the green slime from the lake really smells bad!! I just got done cleaning the 76!!! Im Beat!!

See you all there!!!!

Jeff...
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 2:42pm
I've started a new thread with New England Reunion Update.

I've uploaded a few photos with plenty more to come.

- Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 202122
  Share Topic