NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23242526>
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 2:50pm
COOL, just bring plunty of vik's with you to numb the pain from the flite. See you this week-end
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 3:49pm
BKH,

That is some awesome news, glad you're moving ahead and you got your priorities in line.

See you in a couple days

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 4:01pm
Brian,
Fantastic news... Look forward to meeting you and yours !!!

Moj'
PS: I think you'll have to choose the Vik's or the beers ??
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 4:07pm
That's like choosing one child over another. Can't you just love both?
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 4:18pm
Congrats BKH.........look forward to meeting you
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

That's like choosing one child over another. Can't you just love both?

Yes of course Hollywood, but we all know how "blind" love can be!!! This is a matter of walking down the ramp into the water, fully clothed until all that's left are the bubbles !!!!
Moj'
ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 9:28pm
The weather the past two days has had me worried but the yahoo says it will be 89 degrees on Saturday. Hopefully I didn't just jinx us all!
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 10:11pm
Weather.com shows high 80s all weekend as well. Couln't ask for better!

Hey Mojo....how much is gas up there? I'm trying to decide if I should fill up here, or tow it up there empty and fill it once we're there. It's $2.88 here.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 11:32pm
almost time...and for the last few days I have been sweating bullets !

Finally after getting the seats back...did I say FINALLY...yes...took the promo out and it ran great for 30 min...and got nasty on me...sooo I have gone through the process...figure it out. As time is running away and travel is set for thurs AM...Sweating bullets!

Started swapping stuff off the other 72...coil carb etc...cleaned the tank...new wires and plugs , balister...impeller(might as well)...robbed my spare parts chest! Still not happening...missing it was!

Well had to get help...ran across the street and retrieved my nieghbor...amazing how much he has learned in a lifetime of boating! I have much still to learn...man he hears it!!!

He got it whipped into shape and my mind is at rest!

Anyway...he and his wife(never did get um registered) will be travelling up with us...hope everyone enjoys meeting them...fantisic people!

So.... welcome Brian and Deb!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 11:44pm
stang,
Dont feel too bad! Im going to pick up the last yard of material needed for my interior tomorrow morning at UPS... It was supposed to be here last Fri, but "Murphy" was in charge! No one at the warehouse could find where we had even ordered it! Oh well, We're not leaving til Thurs Am... No big hurrythank goodness upholstery guys working with me!
btw, got your windwings packed!

Brian, GLAD to see you "guys" are gonna make it! When you getting in?

See you all there!!! YEEEEEE HAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 11:59pm
Wood...yep, Muph law is in full tilt! Hope it's extinguished...because there is not much time left for any machanic devels screwing with my state of mind!

looks like the bugs are worked out!

Still need to paint the starboard waterline stripe tomorrow(it can cure while we drive)....not a big deal!Then get the he-- on the road Yeedoggies!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 1:08am
Hollywood -Oxycotton, Norco, Valium, and Morphine just didn't sit too well with the cold ones. Haven't had a coldie in a month. Bet I can sneak one in. Can almost taste it now.

62, Arrive Milwaukee airport 4:30 Thursday, so figure we'll be to GL by 7:30 or 8:00.

Almost time to checkin for that boarding pass. BKH
Livin' the Dream

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 7:08am
Brian,
Where you staying at?

Quite a few of us will be there Thursday... We'll probably be at campground with Alan ...try to look us up!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 7:16am
Stang,,
If anyone endes up having boat or trailer problems there will be a Correct Craft dealer Excel watersports on the water saturday with a mechanic and they said they were bringing a bunch of spare parts incase any gremlins show up, they would be glad to help anyone out. Hope we don't need them and they just catch a free dinner sat night.

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 8:22am
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Weather.com shows high 80s all weekend as well. Couln't ask for better!

Hey Mojo....how much is gas up there? I'm trying to decide if I should fill up here, or tow it up there empty and fill it once we're there. It's $2.88 here.

It's in the low $3.00 range off lake, and high $3.00 range on lake.. I never really want to tow full, but you will save a few bucks !! Then I suggest filling up at least once, off lake each day..

Moj'
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 8:31am
Stang/62 Wood,

Not to worry, gremlins are not going to screw with our gathering !! It's supposed to be hot and humid, no rain "perfect" Sconnie summer weather... The boats will perform well, and if not,, the air conditioning is on at the Gooseblind along with some really cold beer !!! It's worked for me for years !!!

Looking forward to it guys... I'll be up late Thursday as well !!

Moj'
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 9:33am
62- since you're getting there before me, take the lift if there is one. My reservation says I have it so if they give you any grief tell them it's OK with me.

In other news my PerfectPass konked out on me last week, so I have a new display on order factory direct. I hope it arrives on time, but if not then you'll all have to deal with my manual driving in the course. I'll try to get the magnets on the course if anyone else has a working PP system.

Also, please take me out of the barefoot pool. After this week at work (several 12 hour days), I'm going to need a little sleep Saturday if I'm to be on the course Sunday morning. I've been footing quite a bit this year so let somebody else get some quality time in footing. Of course, if my boat is needed for footing I'm there.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 10:02am
I'll be flying out on Friday and will be in Green Lake around 5:30 pm. I look forward to meeting you all and congratulating Alan (81nautique), Gary (Stang72), Dave (Mojoman), and Steve (62 wood) on the success of all their hard work.

See you all on Friday!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 10:19am
Keith,
Ditto on meeting you!

As for the hard work, Alan is the one thats done most of the work lining up sponsoers, gifts, t shirts , etc.

Thanks also to Dave for being the Green Lake "Guru"... Hes helped a lot with the logistics!

Alan and Dave..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 10:52am
62,   Staying at Greenlake Inn. We'll definitely stop by the campground. We have one guest coming with us, and I know he'll want to hook up with some of you for a ski ride on Friday. BKH
Livin' the Dream

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 10:53am
Moj,81,wood,

What do i need as far as registration for green lake? Being from out of state i was just curious if i need any extra registration for (WI) the weekend at green lake or not? I have all of the required Missouri registration, Insurance, life vest's, fire extiguisher, ect. ect. ect.

Just making sure you know..... its a long drive to have to sit on shore!!

Signed,"Double checking everything"

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 11:09am
Nothing that I know of. All ramps in WI are state owned and free to launch as well- no?
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 11:38am
Correct M3, No issues with launching fees or special lake tags on your windsheilds !!! Just as long as your boat has current state registration and all the normal safety gear, you're ready to roll and the DNR will leave you alone..

You're only asking for trouble on the water if your overloaded and or are running 100 feet next to another craft !!!! These are Green Lake No-No's !!

Moj'
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

I'll be flying out on Friday and will be in Green Lake around 5:30 pm. I look forward to meeting you all and congratulating Alan (81nautique), Gary (Stang72), Dave (Mojoman), and Steve (62 wood) on the success of all their hard work.

See you all on Friday!

-Keith

Keith,
Look forward to meeting you and everyone else come friday. Thanks for the kind words, but the man of the hour is really Alan, for if it wasn't for his dedication to phone calling, this really cool event wouldn't be half as nice as it's going to be.. Anyway, everyone having a good time talking, using and showing their love for these boats is certainly the point of making it happen..

Thanks again for the forum to be able to learn and enjoy each other's romance with these boats !! Hats off to you and your efforts keeping it alive..

Dave
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 12:23pm
Guys, the real thanks goes to our sponsors and the people supporting the event. We can make all the phone calls in the world but the guys on the other end have to be listening. There is a long list of people we need to recognize and we'll make we do that at dinner saturday night.

An example of the help we're getting is that our barefoot boat that was scheduled for us fell through last week so we we're left hanging without a boat. A call to CC and through their connections got us to Lauderdale Lakes Marina ( who happens to be sponsoring the pig roast)who called a local ski team and there you go. AN 05, 206 will be there at 5:00 am for barefooting. It's a small world and this is a very tight community of great people that are making this happen.

We'll make sure you know who all the sponsors are so we can give them our thanks and maybe a little business when your in the market for their services.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 12:28pm
You guys are going to have a great time! Please forward me some advice and input for our New England Reunion. We're still finalizing our events.

Can somebody have a beer or two for me?

Ken
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 12:45pm
Helluva good job to anyone who has a hand in this. Itchin to get on the road, still 2 whole days away though, damn. If anybody needs a little extra room for a tent Hollywood and I have 2 spots and 2 people just backed out on us so we have some extra space.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

You guys are going to have a great time! Please forward me some advice and input for our New England Reunion. We're still finalizing our events.

Can somebody have a beer or two for me?

Ken

Ken,
"You've got mail"
Moj'
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 1:13pm
Moj,

Right back at you. Thanks, and please let me know.

Thanks,

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 1:14pm
PLBC,

If my kids start acting up I'll send em your way.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23242526>
  Share Topic