Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 910111213 26>
Author
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

I might have to re-think this whole deal and get signed up, Maybe Jbear and me could designate my boat as the beer boat and take the committe around to hand out the libations

Fantastic idea 79'.....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 9:23pm
79; Would be pleased to ride shotgun on that boat of yours since I missed ya when you were down here for the race.
Larry; Heres a BIG hellyeah for that welcome committee you got lined up. If they don't pump up sign-ups nothing will. Great visual: imagine how they'd look on Paul's boat. Maybe their outfits could match the color, whatever it is.
Mojo; I got time to come up and meet ya. You better not come this far and not get together. E-mail me and I'll return ya my phone numbers.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2006 at 6:21am
75Tique,

WowWowWoweeeee What a sight...... That does deserve a HELL YEA!!!! That sure would move up registration a notch wouldn't it?

Yo Stang man, I still haven't gotten any more pics of the 62 from ya bro. What gives? Where are you at on that project anyway?
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2006 at 12:31pm
I'm still kick'n the idea around and I may show up, I may do another 6 month contract where I'm working now, I'll know for sure in three weeks or so. If I do and I can get some place to store the boat here in Cedar Rapids area then I'll go, but have to wait and see before I committ. I was thinking of selling it but I'm starting to change my mind about that as well, I keep buying stuff for it, mirror, chrome exhaust vent, two sets of aluminum exhaust manifolds and a new cover and I've been eye'n some D0OE heads on ebay as well so the engine breaths a little better, need to get the speed up a few more MPH's anyway, kinda burst my bubble a little when I looked at the speed using gps instead of my buddies speedo trying to match speeds but 51 isn't bad overall I guess, the new exhaust should get me another mph.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2006 at 1:27pm
79, You know darn well if you sell it you'll be looking for another one in 6 months anyway right.

Hope you can make it
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2006 at 3:45pm
Well now, no favoratism here, but since I did commit to the Midwest event, I'll say it . . . Let's get the signups going for Greenlake. Midwesterners, the guys in the Northeast have been working their reunion half the time, and it looks to me like their momentum is really good. Let's get some names on the board for Greenlake. Already 43 people and 14 boats, and we've got 4 months to go. Let's get this thing well over 100 attendees. BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2006 at 7:07pm
Brian; Do I smell a little challenge here?

Maybe an award will be in order for anyone who makes both.

79; If you sell that boat you will be stressin' all the time wondering if the new guy is taking care of it.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 8:12am
John, you have to remember out of site out of mind beside it's the new owners and if they trash it it's their damn fault and I'll still have the cash in my pocket. If I'm not back in FL I'll most likely be at GL.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 9:18am
79: If you are back in FLA you BETTER call me. If you lost my numbers...e-mail me and I'll send them.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 9:33am
I still have them, is your cell Verizon?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 4:48pm
79: Yes it is. If yours is too then the call is even FREE!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2006 at 7:14am
Paul...we ended up with less snow than thought...two days later it's gone and warming up! The 62...well , I had too much going on much lately...engine is back in , but I need to get parts back on. One good weekend I should have everything back in...looks like I will need to renforce a few spots on the engine cover...it's wood ...few soft spots.Still looking for a fiberglass cover...would be nice to find the style you have! Been doing some work on the 72 also.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2006 at 6:49am
Well I can't stand to see this thread down at the bottom of the page so here's a little update.

Official sponsors:
Correct Craft
Barefoot International
Fly High, Inc
Lane Bowers, The Footers Edge
Discount Inboard marine
Pleasurecraft Marine
Acme Propeller
Bart's

We're working on more.

Midwest Correct Craft will be putting a link to the Green Lake reunion on their registration page for Cedar Point and we will be setting up an information table at Cedar point.

Flyers should be posted for download pretty soon, Keith did you get my e-mail? I'm getting prices on printing a bunch up so we can distribute.

Mojo, I'm meeting with Fort Freemont Marine, CC dealer near the lake on Saturday before Easter, we'll be up camping, if you're up do you want to come along?

Just about time to sit down again guys and talk about promotion so someone make a suggestion about time and place so we can get together.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2006 at 8:05am
Hey Magic,
Love to take the ride out, but I have some family obligations that day (being so close to the holiday). Let me know when you want to get together again.. I'll bring the new little tug with me !!!

Moj'
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2006 at 12:14pm
Stang,

I have my old motor cover with white covering and its like new if you need one? Get that 62 done and send me some pics.... I'm itchin to see it! I just put all new flooring in mine and should have my seats back next week from upolstry shop with correct craft embroiderd in middle of seat. I also built a new motor base custom for that motor cover and putting snap in carpet in. Has anyone ever put in snap in carpet before? Just seems like a good idea to keep floor's in good condition? Also stang working on secret project that you will definatly want to see that has to do with the old classics specifically. You'll just have to wait... Ha Ha. Oh and by the way stang, my guitar player didn't know what that kind of guitar it was you mentioned but i guess he'll soon find out at green lake. Looking forward to the pic's and talk to ya soon!!

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2006 at 3:04pm
I saw we had another boat sign up...welcome Chuck Arney! That's a beautiful 68.   See ya at Green Lake!!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2006 at 3:38pm
It keeps growing little by little Rob. That is a nice 68, there's gonna be some classic glass for sure.

Chuck
Glad to see you can make it up. DId you end up renting the cottage?

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2006 at 5:53pm
Paul...Can't wait to see your interior! Sounds way cool.Motor cover...most generous offer! I will need to see if I scare one up first! Oh...it's an amp not a guitar! Like an old Marshall!
First good weekend I have ...I am pulling the 62 outside and snap away!

WELCOME "THE LAKE"...Chuck glad to see your going to be there...wonder if there is a winery nearby!We stll want to make a fall Lake of the Ozarks trip!

Sounds like Slices new 84 will be there!!!

Anyone else buy a boat recently??? Does someone need to be reporting in? HMMM....I think so! I am waiting to see another picture on the reg.!

stang

The Super Air

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 7:01am
hey Chuck,

Whats up neihbor? Chuck lives within one mile of me. Maybe we could convoy together to green lake. When ya gonna come over and shoot the breeze chuck? I'd like to check out your ride. Welcome to green lake!

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 7:50am
Hahahahaha, funny Gary,, I can't figure out how to go back and add a pic.. I'll have to ask Keith..

Moj
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 8:28am
Hey Guys, we are looking forward to Green Lake. Yes, my family is renting a cottage on the west side--not sure how many of us are going to be there. One to three of our boys, plus their friends? Probably won't know until the hour we leave.
Hey Paul, email me when you get a chance. We may be leaving sometime Thursday, but I've got to pick up our youngest son who will be on a trip in Chicago, somewhere on I-55. We're going to spend a couple of extra days in Green Lake after the reunion, maybe through Tuesday. I've just ordered some new wheels and tires to haul the boat 600 plus miles.
Yea, the old SN looks pretty good from 100 feet. I keep finding things . . .
Stang, definitely have to get to the Ozarks this Fall. Let's talk at Green Lake and set something up--speaking of the Ozarks, haven't heard from Brewski in a while.
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 2:12pm
Hey Chuck,

Are you bringing that Paragon to Greenlake?
I've seen Paragons before, but never one out on the water. Would be great. BKH
Livin' the Dream

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 6:15pm
Mojoman...Congrats!!! Hope to see photo's up soon!
Chuck....certainly need to talk about a fall Ozark trip! Bet Paul would make it too!!! Paragon...damn man ! Love too see one of those!
stang

The Super Air

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 6:53am
Hey moj,

Did you buy a new boat?? What is it? Your killing me! All you guys are buying all these cool toys and i still just have one I guess i should just focus on mine and quit whinning about it.(I should be happy that i have one) Pics. please Moj,

Chuck,

Man o Man that thing is awesome awesome awesome!!!! I love that boat.... Man it kicks ass!Wasn't very many of those paragon's made were there? Can i get a ride in that thing at green lake? I'll bet you could load that thing up with ornaments....(You know the stern ornaments with bikini's)

Chuck arney,

I will e-mail you and set up some time we could meet.

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 8:09am
Yes Paul, I bought the 78' Tique that was for sale in PA. The white and gold one... The rig is in fantastic shape !!! It's in the diaries section already, actually twice.. It's got a tan/blue interior.. When I get a chance to figure out how to get pictures etc into my signature, I'll set them up .....

Can't wait till spring boys !!!
Moj' (Like a kid at Xmas)
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

Mojoman...Congrats!!! Hope to see photo's up soon!
Chuck....certainly need to talk about a fall Ozark trip! Bet Paul would make it too!!! Paragon...damn man ! Love too see one of those!

Stang,
Keith hooked me up.. Pic is up in the diaries and on the registration page.. Looks like I'm officially part of the family LOL...

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 3:59pm
Mojo, Nice looking little Hot Rod

Slice Al is in da house, welcome aboard man.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 4:46pm
Well...it's official..The Mojo Boat!50 mph rides!looks great dave!

Nick ...another addition to the registration! the list keeps growing!!!!
stang

The Super Air

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2006 at 7:46am
Damn moj,

That thing kicks ass brotha!!! Cant wait to see that thing at green.....Lets fill up the stern of yours with the trophies wadda ya say moj??? Also dave the guys are really looking forward to green lake and jamming at the blind. Are you getting that thing ready for this summer? I'll bet you sit out in your garage and stare atyour new CC while you sip on a cold one?

see ya soon dave!

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2006 at 8:44am
Hhahaha, she's no scream'n red 63' classic, but I know I'm going to have a riot with this little boat.. Only needs a few things done, and I'm off to the races.. Green bound she is !! Yes, I have shared a sixer with my new love just the other night... The shopping list is done, and the sun is shining today, so I've got the right motivation, Paul hahaha...

Good to hear the band is stoked about the Goose appearance... They are going to have a blast !! Can't wait to hear you guys !!

Looks like the Bay is never going to be the same once we all roll in... The list continues to grow !!! Right-on....

Moj
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 910111213 26>
  Share Topic