NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 26>
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2006 at 7:35pm
Steve: Gettin' close. The more I read, the more I realize I gotta get there to meet some of these guys. I am sure that 81, Mojo, and all the rest are cool as you. Added Bonus!!! meeting BKH. Talk to ya.

john

ps; if I'm there ya better let me drive that ride! Even better yet; the Higgins!
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2006 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

ps; if I'm there ya better let me drive that ride! Even better yet; the Higgins!

John ,
you want me to bring the trolling motor for the 12' Aero-Craft-"ride", or you think your ready for the BIG 7.5hp outboard?

Actually, I PROMISE you can drive the 64 if you come and think you really want to( lots of power..you know!)...that'll pretty much cure you of wanting an old 6 beater classic! As for the Higgins, If I have it done by then ..no prob... but you may have to stop by my house and pick it up on your way thru!
(ps.5-8" of snow predicted again tonight)

BTW,
Do you need a permit to be a "beer-tender"?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2006 at 5:14am
Cool jbear gets to drive the "Beer Nautique"
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2006 at 10:30pm
Hey All!
We have another signed up for GL! Welcome aboard Chuck! What boat you bringing?
see ya there!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2006 at 10:37pm
Bigwavedave and Chuck!!! great to see you both registered!
My nieghbor just informed me that he is gonna come too! He has an outstanding 72 SN!!!

Now that there will be a beer Nautique...Jbear has to come! John...you can even drive the Margaritique!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 7:11am
Sounds like the list is growing..... Keep 'em comming boys? I think we could get one of those huge trampoline's turn it upside down and fill it with beers at the party cove! Or we could get some girls to jump on it while we surround it with Nautiques.

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 9:54am
Hi to all you guys! Have had company from Ohio for the long weekend and haven't been on. GREAT to see the list is growing.
Talked to bigwavedave on the land line and gonna get a visit this week. He is smart-visiting Winter Haven at just the right time.
Signed up for Orlando last nite. Who else can we look for? Me and Mrs. jbear will have a sign up on the '80, if it's ok with Keith and maybe get some digital photos that we can post here.
It is mid 80's here today.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 11:33am
Hey John
When is the Orlando reunion? I'll have to ask the wife again..but I think we'll be down the last week in May

And Paul,
I just wanted to say,Your always coming up with great ideas!
Scott
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

Sounds like the list is growing..... Keep 'em comming boys? I think we could get one of those huge trampoline's turn it upside down and fill it with beers at the party cove! Or we could get some girls to jump on it while we surround it with Nautiques.

Paul,

Cool, Trampnautique !!!!! Great idea.. hahaha

Moj
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 1:13pm

Pauls got a boat? What color is it?

Hey jbear...you got yer tickets yet? You got the idea about making the list grow!.. Get YOUR name on it!!!! come on man, cant you come out and play ?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 5:33pm
Man ya goota love the way Paul's Brain works!You getting the big snow yet? Here it's headin my way!What did john say the temp was in Fla???

Paul...ask your guitar player if he has heard or played through a Carlsbro 50 Top(if not he will get the chance!)...got an old one comming from the UK..just one more toy to bring to the lake!like an old marshall!Stay warm man!
stang

The Super Air

ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 5:37pm
Ok, I'm going to stir things up a bit. It's great to see that the attendance list is growing, but the longer I stared at the list (long enough to count the states listed), I started to feel a bit out numbered. Granted, I live in Illinois State Park But where are my fellow cheeseheads! They must be lingering somewhere. Anyway, can't wait to meet everyone.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 6:48pm
Stang,

I'm mixing Paul and his posse with a water trampoline and all of a sudden I get visions of the MAN SHOW.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 6:53pm
it's scarey what my kids might learn at the camp site...the Paul posse and motor home will draw them in like some sort of call of the wild!

Alan...are you guy's suppose to get hit with the big blizzard? We could get up to 9"...not good
stang

The Super Air

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 7:39pm
stang,
   Think we're going to luck out here on the snow... sounds like its all going south. We are on the northern edge this time!. 9" sucks this time of year...One thing , cant stay around too long,... I hope.... BTW,What is the 2nd boat your planning to bring to GL?

Alan,
    Im guessing its the same over your way,as for the snow?... hey Alan, did you ever get your boat into the shop for final paint? Gotta get pics when done!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

stang,
   Think we're going to luck out here on the snow... sounds like its all going south. We are on the northern edge this time!. 9" sucks this time of year...One thing , cant stay around too long,... I hope.... BTW,What is the 2nd boat your planning to bring to GL?

Alan,
    Im guessing its the same over your way,as for the snow?... hey Alan, did you ever get your boat into the shop for final paint? Gotta get pics when done!

The weather is going south...Through Ohio,where I live!
Scott
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 8:01pm
Does Green Lake have ski hours? If not, who is with me for a 6AM course setup on Sunday?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 8:12pm
62/stang,

We're not supposed to get much more than flurries.

62, tryin to have the boat painted this week, then I need one weekend to put it back together. I'll certainly post pics when done. Tell you what, these things look real strange with no graphics on em.

M3,I'll double check with Mojo but I don't think there are any restrictions. I'm sure you'll have a bunch out to join you. Keith wanted me to see if we could set the course up somewhere out of the way on Saturday, he has an early sunday am flight and will miss any sunday activity. There's a lot going on saturday but we'll scope out a spot if you're in.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 8:17pm
Everyone,
I e-mailed the promo flyer with schedule in a pdf format to Keith and he is going to post it so you all can download it and print out your own flyers. I'm gonna keep some in my boat and car and pass them out all summer long at boat launches to promote the reunion. It's nothing fancy but should be a good piece to pass out. Print them in color if you can, I will be glad to print some up and mail to anyone that can't print their own so shoot me your e-mail address and how many you need.

Keith should have it posted shortly
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 8:35pm
Man, you guys are killin' me just talking about snow.

Scott; May 13th on the Orlando Reunion. We are still looking for you at the end of May. Still have my phone numbers? Someone else was coming this way for a visit to mouse land...can't remember...maybe Mojo?

Steve; Paul is gonna hafta prove to me what his boat looks like, I mean, what color is it anyhow? Still workin' on "coming out to play" at G.L.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 9:46pm
Wood...I am bringing a 62 classic as well as the 72 SN. It looks like Pauls boat in reverse colors...that is if you know what color Pauls boat is!
Snow is comming..but your right it will be gone bt the weekend!
stang

The Super Air

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 11:08pm
stang'

The 62?!! Kool!! I can hardly wait to see her..thats the one you got on ebay a year or so ago ,isnt it? like I said before, you dont know how hard it was for me not to bid on it... now Im glad somebody like you got it!

( if you'd like something a little newer..Id probably trade you for my 64 even up )

Actually, Im looking forward to seeing both of your "unique-nautiques"!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 6:19am
No white stuff up here !!! just cold wind..

GL ski times??? None, it's a fishing lake hahahaha. Really, there is no such regulations.. Come dusk on Friday night and early or late Sat is the best...

Jbear.. Yes, I'll be in Orlando that Sat, but have plans with the kids @ Sea World when we land... Maybe I can catch up with you later that evening or something???

Moj
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 6:27am
Hey moj,
Hope you get a chance to hook up with jb! We had a great time when my wife and I were down there!....

...besides maybe you can talk some sense into him ,about coming to GL???.. Then he can see what color Pauls boat is!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 12:37pm
Hey Stang,

The snow missed us and it should be upper 60's by next week....Man it would suck to live in nebraska were all that snow hit!! Also Stang, I will ask my guitar player about that guitar you were asking about.

I got the same vision in my mind "MAN SHOW" Girls on trampolines..... Yea Baby!!!Great minds do think alike huh 81?

Oh hell yes JBear you will regret it if you dont get you sunny wheather all the time ass down to green lake were you'll find the midwestern girls who really appreciate it when they dont have to wear alot of clothes..... Bikini time at green lake!!! Dont get me wrong guys these old boats we so cherish are cool as hell but the Bikini's are one reason to have a bad ass boat like we all have......Right?

Can i get a hell yea??
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 12:56pm
The welcoming committee is lined up.

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 2:15pm
Wholly crap 75', now you're talking.... Paul, are you ready ??? hahahaha

62', yep, I'll have to check my schedule. I would like to get down there and motivate Jbear !!! oh and go to the reunion !!

Moj'
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 2:31pm
I might have to re-think this whole deal and get signed up, Maybe Jbear and me could designate my boat as the beer boat and take the committe around to hand out the libations
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 3:44pm

Aren't you working in Iowa now? That might be closer than Indiana, either way you need to get signed up cause we don't have any Rocket Nautiques on the list yet.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 3:51pm
79, I'd like to meet ya'. Sign up and head on out to Green Lake. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 26>
  Share Topic