NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Showing off new reg. decals!! (Pics)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Showing off new reg. decals!! (Pics)
    Posted: April-04-2011 at 12:26pm
Installed my new registration decals I picked up from Marty Mabe! Thanks Marty, they look awesome!!!! Here are a couple pics of the boat back home and out of winter storage.

And I had a watch-dog to help me apply the stickers :)
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2011 at 12:43pm
Love your license plate!!!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2011 at 1:11pm
Beautiful day to be working on the boats huh?
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2011 at 1:12pm
It was beautiful Chris!!! Yesterday was even warmer than Saturday but we thought it was going to storm all day so we got the Nautique stuff done Saturday :D
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2011 at 10:24pm
Mike wish our authorities would allow us to use small registration numbers like that. They have to be 6" high in Australia. That boat looks to be in excellent condition all polished up ready to hit the water. If mine had that second generation tower it would be a easier decision to keep the tower.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2011 at 12:57am
Nice looking decals on a great looking boat!
83Ski
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2011 at 1:00am
Wow, Clean Boat and great decals. Way to go Marty.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2011 at 10:06am
The little details do make a difference. They look like the factory did them to match the hull graphics. Oh, I love the plates too.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2011 at 10:33am
Like everyone else said, nice boat! And great license plate
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2011 at 11:02am
Nice decals, if you ever need a cover I have a fabric cover from a 98 air nautique. It has the slots for the tower. I got the cover when I bought my tower for my 87.
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2011 at 12:00pm
Thanks Fellas!

Lizard, a really nice cover came with the boat when we bought it, but thanks for the offer!

I was wondering how many of you would notice the license plates :D
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
TX Wind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2011 at 3:29am
Originally posted by mdvalant mdvalant wrote:

Thanks Fellas!

Lizard, a really nice cover came with the boat when we bought it, but thanks for the offer!

I was wondering how many of you would notice the license plates :D

Are you kidding? We're all a bunch of picture hoes. Of course we'd notice the plates. I think I saw a pretty sweet boat in one of em too.
PicturePat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PicturePat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 9:19pm

Just threw down these registration stickers made by Marty Mabe on Storm34's 96 SNOB. A slight step up from the mailbox stickers we threw on last summer. Better pics to come from Green Lake.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic