NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFan wants to visit YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 12>
Author
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CCFan wants to visit YOU!
    Posted: August-15-2010 at 4:21pm
Here is Bully, the CCFan wonderdog, he was graciously donated by Emma and Colin who are my little chuckleheads sitting behind him.

As you can see, he is wearing his very own CCfan ski vest and he can't wait to visit with you! He would like to travel the world and send pictures and reports back for all to see. How many CCFans can Bully visit in the before the 2011 New England Reunion.

Who would like to be the first to invite Bully to visit?

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 6:14pm
Pack up that mutt, er...ah....I mean precious pup, and send him south to NC. A real CCFan pup needs to spend some time with 2 other bone-ifide CCFan hounds and have his photo OP at the helm of Orange Crush. We'll let Bully drive, but promise he won't be off his leash even for minute.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 6:19pm
Gary,
Very creative!! Cute!!! That vest, was it made from a CCfan coozie??? I love it!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
WaxhawBoater View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaxhawBoater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 6:26pm
ReidP is the man. Don't know of any other person that can go to work and let his two favorite dogs lay beside him at his desk working.

North Carolina is the place to be.
WaxhawBoater
Waxhaw, NC
"1970 Skier"
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 6:31pm
Bully can make a run out to California. I'm sure my daughter can find an interesting activity for him on the boat. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by WaxhawBoater WaxhawBoater wrote:

ReidP is the man.

Along with boaty and shipper.

Reid, how are they doing? The last you spoke of them I seem to remember that Boaty was getting "up there" and not in the greatest shape.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 7:05pm
Great dogs, glad to say I know them.But the two resting at his side at work?....You mean Jerry and Matt?
WaxhawBoater View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaxhawBoater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 7:05pm
Yep, these are the two guys and Reid at his second office.
WaxhawBoater
Waxhaw, NC
"1970 Skier"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

But the two resting at his side at work?....You mean Jerry and Matt?

Yes, they do have a tendency to rest at Reids side as well!!   

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 7:21pm
Seriously... great idea Gary. Kudo's to your little ones!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 8:21pm
All these responses but no addresses
Send BULLY to

Marty Mabe
610 Ladford Lane
High Point,North Carolina
27265-2871
   USA

Do I need to send some money so he can fly 1st Class
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

All these responses but no addresses

What??? Garys's got all of of our addresses!! It's john with all his computer problems and not doing a hard copy in his black book that has the major issues!!   

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 9:48pm
Bully will visit Reid, Boaty and Skipper, then make a trip with them to The 2010 Northeast Reunion where he will kick off his tour of the CCFan World. Safe travels Bully, we look forward to all your adventures!
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2010 at 10:59pm
When the cold weather happens send him down to Australia for a holiday. Have been waiting for a chance to return the hospitality we received in the US to a fellow CCfan.

Anakin is really friendly to other dogs.

6 Ralfe Road
Tamworth NSW Australia 2340
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2010 at 12:01am

Jo-the Tennessee Wonder Dog loves company;

Jo-Jo Berry
253 Chalet Estates St.
Lake Wales Fl.

LOL Tom...

And you are correct Pete...I have AGAIN lost everyone's phone number, e-mail addy and street addy. Hate this computer!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2010 at 12:46am
Glad to see you back and runnin' John.

Our son Connor's dog could use some company too!

Great idea Gary

Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2010 at 12:59am
thanks Chuck...talk this week...check out "Off Topic".

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2010 at 1:33pm
Bully is on his way to visit Boaty and Skipper!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2010 at 1:49pm
Gary,

Maddie just got a new Puppy from her Big Brother, Wrigley would certainly enjoy a visit from Bully.

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2010 at 3:52pm
Gary,

I'm sure Ashley, Joey, Justin, Bentley and Kobe would enjoy a visit from Bully. This will be fun!

The Wise's
5151 Whippoorwill St. NW
North Canton, OH. 44720
wise.randy at gmail dot com

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2010 at 3:59pm
Be sure to document his travels with photographs from each stop that is somehow representative of the stop so that they can be compiled at the end of the journey into a journal.
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2010 at 1:07pm
The Wakeslayer Family can give Bully his 502 badge.

Mr & Mrs. Wakeslayer
4529 128th St NW
Clearwater, MN 55320

Just make sure he get here before the end of Sept so the boats are still in.

Mike N

1968 Mustang

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 9:41pm
OK, this dog is already starting to cause me problems and he just showed up yesterday. We were supposed to leave early this morning to head north to the Northeast Reunion, and Bully is nowhere to be found. We finally decide we'll have to head out without him and start working on his disappearance excuse, when i open the garage door to hook up Crush, and what do we find?

But he redeemed himself when Laurie got on my butt about not cutting the grass this week before I left:

The grass IS somewhat cut, but looks like as%, I guess in part because he could hardly reach the pedals but mainly since he had NO problem reaching that beer. But don't get upset Gary, as it was just one of those Bud Select 55 things, that girl dogs drink.

Bully, Boaty and Skipper are now loaded up and on the road.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 11:48pm
LOL.. great pics Reid. Looks like Bully is getting plenty of work done around there. I noticed that even the mower is orange and white. Imagine that.
Hope Reid doesn't take him to see his barber before he sends him on his way.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2010 at 11:15am
Reid,

Even your lawn mower is from the late 60's or early 70's just like many of your boats. However, it looks to be in mint shape, just like many of your boats. LOL !!!!!!

Donald
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2010 at 12:57am
O.K. Bully, glad to see you're on your way, Emma and Colin expect you to play nice with Boaty and Skipper, and send a full report from the N.E. Reunion!
75 stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2010 at 1:59pm
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=58839&l=11e736658d&id=100000775863916

Jett has been looking for someone to swim with. I had to put a couch in my office so she has a comfortable place to sleep.
Take your work seriously, not yourself.
Boat Pics
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2010 at 3:21pm
Here's Bully in the group photo at the NE reunion. After the reunion, Bully left with me and had a big day yesterday (pictures tonight) He has one more site seeing trip in the NE and then he will be on to his next stop.

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2010 at 11:35pm
Bully was pretty excited about his trip to New England, because it meant he could go see his favorite baseball team

He even got to hang around with "Wally" the Green Monster, the RedSox/Fenway mascot.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2010 at 3:11am
Where are you in that picture Larry?

How could you take a poor defenseless little dog to a place like fernway park? The APL just might wanna talk to you about animal abuse.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 12>
  Share Topic