NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFan wants to visit YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 9101112>
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 8:36pm
geez, still no news from bully, strange things are going on here with international commerce, imported product are becoming hard to find...hope his papers are fine..

andy did he ever leave aus?

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2012 at 11:15pm
I would hate to think that Bully has travelled so far to make new friends and now he may be lost. Lets find that pooch and get him back visiting his CCFans!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2012 at 12:24am
just dropped some lines to chopper asking for information. tracking number or any lead to find bully.

still no news here....

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2012 at 5:38pm
man I´m worried about Bully..still no news here..

also no news from Chopper..I emailed him but had no response...

I was trying to get a lead but I´m clueless on where to start...

I feel bad...
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2012 at 1:10am
Kapla I have a phone number for Chopper I will give him a call and see if he has any shipment details.

Received a PM from Gary also he is quite worried about that little pooch. I would bet he found a bitch somewhere on his Pacific Cruise.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Nevergrew View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nevergrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2012 at 1:15am
You should have sent the mutt to me mark, I would have showed him a good time !!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2012 at 4:54pm
this is really embarassing! still nothing... makes me feel bad about our terrible 3rd world country....
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2012 at 9:53pm
Waiting to hear back from Chopper. Left a couple of messages on his voice mail. Need to find out how it was sent from Australia and if possible to track.

89 Ski

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2012 at 6:11pm
was bully kidnapped? or being held hostage? no ransom call yet?
Bully where are you?

come on Andy!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2012 at 1:23am
Maybe he is in rehab !!!!!!!!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2012 at 12:16am
bump

no news still, never heard back from chopper either....

thats to bad....
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2012 at 8:18am
Kap I have left messages on cell number and email but have not heard back from Chopper. Will try calling his cell again tomorrow.

89 Ski

jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 8:11pm
Bully showed up this past weekend with Nautiquehunter at the Lanier get together. I pulled up along side of Mike to say hello when we first got there Saturday. He shows me Bully....I said "where did you find him? Is that the original?" Mike says someone gave Bully to him at the Nashville gathering. Moorfoot has him now! He will be making the rounds at Delta Airlines I am sure!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by jimsport93 jimsport93 wrote:

Moorfoot has him now! He will be making the rounds at Delta Airlines I am sure!

I sure hope Bully has someone to keep him in line. All those stu's at Delta and he may go after them. Remember he did have all that female contact when Roger had him in England and subjected him to all the pretty girls!! Tim, Hold onto that leash real tight!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 9:59pm
I thought Chopper was supposed to post him to Kap

89 Ski

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2012 at 12:48am
me too! I was worried all this time! Good he showed up. Next time tell bully to let me know if he changes plans!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2012 at 5:48am
Time to post some pictures of the endeavours of that mutt!!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2012 at 1:43pm
Hey CCFans well yes the missing Bully showed up back in the states somehow and was hanging out with the Lanier Crew last weekend. He didn't wanna talk about it but was thrilled to be back on the water again and up for seeing some new sights. On Sunday he went with the Hunters and I over to the infamous Sunset Cove on Lake Sidney Lanier. We knew there was allot going on being a hot, muggy, summer, weekend day here in Hotlanta so off we went.

Water is way too ruff to do anything but tube and he wanted to go along for the ride across the chop with a couple of cute teenage girls.

Tube ride over and we are cruising in the where all the action is at. Every boat imaginable was hanging out partying on the beach, and in the cove. Heck, I even saw a pirate getting the kids to help him dig up some buried treasure.

Bully wanted to get a better view of the beach and boats and what was going on.

Bully met a new friend Rocky and wanted to hang out with him, Mike and Gail.

A tiring weekend so back home with me for a few days to recoup from all the boating but then Bully asked if he could go to work with me. Told him that we had to get up at 4:30 but he was willing so off to work we go!

Hanging out on the upper levels of the tail dock in Hanger Bay 5 at Delta's TOC ( Technical Operations Center).

I really had to talk Bully into taking this picture as he was afraid of being sucked in like some of his fine feathered friends but I assured him that he was okay and he would be safe but he was still a little nervous.
This is a PW 4000 motor that is on a B767ER which is used on our international flights. Just a FYI The spinner in the center of the motor (with the swirl) is made of Kevlar (on the PW2037 motor which powers a B757) and just one of the things I repair in the shop I work in.

Hanging out the cockpit window of a B767ER. Silly Dog!

Here's the view of Bully's vantage point overlooking Hartsfield Int'l Airport.

Bully asked to see an instrument panel all lit up so we boarded an A320 thatwas running on external power. He loved the smoothness of travel of the throttles and the idea of having that much power under his paws but said he'd take a Correct Craft anyday! The simplicity of the instrument panel on a CC is way better than on a airplane. He thought it was cool and interesting to see it all but was much happier and more comfortable on a boat. ( Personally, I think being in the engine inlet really spooked him )

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

I sure hope Bully has someone to keep him in line. All those stu's at Delta and he may go after them. Tim, Hold onto that leash real tight!!

Sorry Pete. No Stews to be seen but that's normal for us Hanger guy's.

More to come!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2012 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

This is a PW 4000 motor that is on a B767ER which is used on our international flights. Just a FYI The spinner in the center of the motor (with the swirl) is made of Kevlar (on the PW2037 motor which powers a B757) and just one of the things I repair in the shop I work in.

Tim, isn't the engine containment ring, or whatever its called, (yellow portion outside of the fan, compressor & turbine blades) also made out of Kevlar in the event that a blade "lets go"? I always wanted to see one of those tests where they purposely release one of the blades during my short internship at P&W but never got the opportunity.

Cool pictures!
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2012 at 8:27pm
Looks like fun in Hotlanta! Where would Bully lioke to go?
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2012 at 8:28pm
Looks like fun in Hotlanta! Where would Bully like to go?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2012 at 9:27pm
Okay, here is the latest and greatest Bully update. I hung on to him for a few more weeks as he wanted to wait for Sydney and Tamara to have a weekend with Dad so he could hang with them a bit. So off to the lake we went a while back. Girls wanted to kneeboard a little so off course Bully was there for the ride.

While cruising round the lake I play on we ran into Jeff Belcher aka cphase as he and his bride were out for a ride with the Grandkids in his new 83. We all know Bully likes kids especially some that are close to his age.

The boat in the lift is a buddy of ours (blue shirt) 88 SN that is white and Teal with Teal carpet. Sharp boat when he cleans it up.

We hung out with Jeff for a bit then decided to go out for a run and I asked Sydney to drive so she can get a little more comfortable behind the wheel so that one of these days I can go for a slalom run. Being the great CCFan mascot he is, he jumped on the dash without hesitation and gave Sydney some great instruction and tips as he has been all over the world hanging out with some of the best CC drivers out there. IF anyone knows how to drive its Bully!

I was getting ready to pack Bully up and send him on his way after touching base with Gary to find out where to send him when Reid asked me to drive up with him to Conneticut for Tim's lil gathering up there. I asked Bully if he wanted to go and he barked nonstop for 5 mins. Sooooooo, he caught the flight to Charlotte with me and made the trip to see the Fans gathered at "Benjamin Lake". He kept a close watch on Reid and I as we drove straight through stopping only for gas and coffee. He did bark a bit if he thought we were nodding off at the wheel and he was a trooper the whole trip. He stayed up with us the whole night to keep a watchful eye on the driver.

I guess the road trip wore poor Bully out as he slept allot and pretty much hung out with all the other dogs that we there for allot of the weekend. I did see him hanging out with Riggs and Tique for a bit and some of the four legged friends that Fans brought. He did hang out on the table soaking up the conversations and yelping when needed but still all a part of it all. Wasn't too worried about him as I went to check on him and saw this.......Yep! That dog is just fine!

Reid, Tim and I were about to jump in Uncle Todds Ski Tique when Bully piped up and said he wanted to go too as he had neglected his Mascot duties and hadn't gotten in a boat all weekend. Okay, Pup you got it!

The weekend came to a close for Reid and I as we needed to head back to Charlotte but not before we decided to get a group picture. How appropiate for Nautique mobile to be the back drop. I told Bully that I enjoyed having him visit and that Chris Marrs was going to take him for a while. He was excited as he hadn't hung out at a skiclub as of yet and a trip to Iowa sounded pretty cool. He was ready to get out of Hotlanta and continue his journey.   Greg Benjamin (center blue shirt) is holding Bully in this pic and if you look close enough you can see him.

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2012 at 4:56pm
Is the Argentina Trip in his schedule this year? after last summer pitfall, I think he will want to come down south again! Still unkown how he made it back from the OZ country!
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2013 at 12:06am
This past weekend was the annual Country Music Festival in Tamworth. Bully had a great time at this festival last year. He was a real hit with the girls.

I think I have found at why that Bully goes missing and what he gets up to.

While out at one of the venues this year I found that Bully must have had a extra special time. I was shocked to see a CCFan pup out with the Jim Beam girls. Not sure if Bully knows that he is a dad.

89 Ski

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2013 at 4:46am
Good to hear from our favorite mutt again...
I thought he went missing!

Then again, if I were in the company of girls like that, I would go missing too...

- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2013 at 10:54am
kristof

I´m flying to fr on july, tight schedule this time, i´m not sure i´ll be able to do the detour this time. will let you know though...

as for bully he still need to travel to argentina...
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2013 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

kristof

I´m flying to fr on july, tight schedule this time, i´m not sure i´ll be able to do the detour this time. will let you know though...

as for bully he still need to travel to argentina...

If your not too far away, maybe I'll make the trip to France...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2013 at 3:24pm
sorrey for the threadjack
Paris mostly, then to la rochelle to ille de re, and I´m planing visiting some greek islands....

back to topic, summer temps will continue till mid april, so if bully wants to try again south america, he is more than welcome...
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2013 at 10:58pm
Somebody get that dog on his way to Argentina!
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2013 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by 65 'cuda 65 'cuda wrote:

Somebody get that dog on his way to Argentina!

+1
...those who have fallen and those who will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 9101112>
  Share Topic