NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fall Clinton Get together

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2010 at 4:33pm
Mojo +3 w/211, Camp or Holiday inn
81nautique camp-A loop
Gary S +1, designated Holiday Inn driver
skutsch +2(JoeInNY & buddy) w/98 Sport Camp-A loop
Kurt +2 and maybe a guest- Camping loop A
M3Fan+2 Camping Loop A
RJ and Fam camping in A43 fri-mon
Weitekamp 3 camping in Loop A48
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2010 at 5:36pm
The Hunters 16th-20th A45. Sorry I dont know how to add to the list
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2010 at 7:08pm
81nautique camp-A loop
M3Fan+2 Camping Loop A
Hunters 16th-20th A45
davidg (Dave Gwinn) w/sons A47 Mid-late Friday
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2010 at 9:23pm
Renee was cruisin' around the internet and found some discount for the LeRoy Holiday Inn Express. I think some of you guys may be staying there. I am going to put the link on here and maybe it will help you out.

http://www.bloomingtonnormalcvb.org/

Have a good one!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2010 at 9:49pm
81nautique camp-A loop
M3Fan+2 Camping Loop A
Hunters 16th-20th A45
The Hunters 16th-20th A45. Sorry I dont know how to add to the list

It's just a copy and paste!   

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2010 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by weitekampt weitekampt wrote:

Renee was cruisin' around the internet and found some discount for the LeRoy Holiday Inn Express. I think some of you guys may be staying there. I am going to put the link on here and maybe it will help you out.

http://www.bloomingtonnormalcvb.org/

Have a good one!

Here you go coupon scroll down 20% off standard room, good find Renee. What's that Swingers Place...you quiet farm folk are full of surprises!!!
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 12:27am
81nautique camp-A loop
M3Fan+2 Camping Loop A
Hunters 16th-20th A45
The Hunters 16th-20th A45.

maybes:

tnplicky +3 if the weather is good on Sunday, we might try to make it down for the day, got other stuff going on Fri & Sat
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 1:05am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Renee. What's that Swingers Place...you quiet farm folk are full of surprises!!!

That helps explain where the disco ball came from!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 1:14am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

What's that Swingers Place...you quiet farm folk are full of surprises!!!

10% off too Alan!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 1:42am
Ohhh, the disco ball has a story of its own Tim!! I must have missed the Swingers thing....maybe I do need to look at those coupons.

Hope it helps though.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 10:17am

The coupon under this one is for a book store called "About Books". As I was quickly scanning through them I thought it said "Adult Books."

Todd, you better keep an eye on Renee.
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 4:39pm
wow- maybe we should look at having the CCF reunion at Clinton Lake instead of GL I mean come on the Swingers club/grille has a Banquet Hall - what more do we need!!!

I really love it when restaurants use "Grille" instead of grill. What are they trying to say... we're fancy, and we're FRENCH! But its funny to me, they way I know it is a grill is for cooking and a grille goes on the front of your truck.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 4:48pm
RJ,
you going to bring come more Collinite? I have used 1/2 of my bottle already! I think I may need another bottle for the rest of my cars and boat before winter.

Looks like good weather. Bit cool, but thank god for the "hot tub"!

1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 7:47pm
you got it. I'll bring some product along.

If anybody else wants something please give me a heads up, I try to guess what to bring hoping to cover the bases but its funny how fast the suburban fills up.

I CANT WAIT, we love this trip! Todd, if I lived as close to this lake as you do, I'm sure I'd get fired from my job, especially if they expected me to show up and work and stuff like that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2010 at 1:01am
Yeah, I sucks that I will be on call all weekend. I will probably have my work vehicle so I can head out at anytime. They will love seeing some half potched dude in swim trunks working on a combine!

RJ, I still have one of your kids water guns from GL. I will do my best to remember to throw it in the truck. I scared the hell out of the cats with it one day!

1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
nau7iqu9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nau7iqu9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 12:16pm
So this weekend huh?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 12:26pm
RJ,
I never hooked up on the Babe's boat bright while in GL. Throw a big bottle in the truck for me too before you come down.

Thanks
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 12:33pm
If anybody needs a campsite, we may have to cancel as my oldest son cannot make it this weekend. My other son who is at Eastern IL U. is trying to round up a friend. TBD!!

Anyway, let me know if there is any interest in taking campsite A47 off of my hands. Not sure I can transfer it without the knowledge of the campground mgt?? Its a beautiful peice of property just off the lake in a quiet cul-de-sac with great neighbors (low property taxes too)

Todd....I have been watching Weather.com this week to keep an eye on the weather for the weekend. Case IH has been running a great ad for their Steiger tractors on that site. Pretty cool!
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 1:50pm
If you cant make it or can't find a "buyer" you can get a refund. If you read on the confirmation email just below CABIN in bold you will see:

Cancellations (or early departures) made after the scheduled arrival
date will be charged for the nights that have passed (or the minimum stay requirement,
whichever is greater), plus one additional nights campground or cabin use fee and the $5.00
reservation fee. Any remaining funds will be refunded.
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

RJ,
I never hooked up on the Babe's boat bright while in GL. Throw a big bottle in the truck for me too before you come down.

Thanks
Moj'

You got Moj..... see you soon!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by nau7iqu9 nau7iqu9 wrote:

So this weekend huh?

Heck to the yeah... havent looked at the weather.. don't really care unless it keeps people from showing up it won't really matter to me.. although some glass would be nice. I mailed out a slalom ski... bringing a board and barefoot suit.. if all goes well I should be too tired/sore to stand by work on Monday.   

Davidg one son is better than no sons.. come on out..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 4:40pm
Joe definitely gets the CCFan TEAM EDITION award for attending the most reunions/get-togethers in a year. I hope you guys have a blast. I'd like to make this one too sometime down the road.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 1:49am
Like Jbear says Reid, JoeinEverywhere!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 1:56am
This one is on my bucket list too Reid...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 12:39pm
Checked the WX.

Great winds.

No Rain.

Planning to burn at least 25 gallons via GT40.

Does anyone know if all sites have 110V electrical? I recall people having xmas lights and other ish like that last time.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Checked the WX.

Great winds.

No Rain.

Planning to burn at least 25 gallons via GT40.

Does anyone know if all sites have 110V electrical? I recall people having xmas lights and other ish like that last time.

Joel, all sites have 110.

I saw that we may dodge a few raindrops but that may actually keep some people away and play in our favor. See everyone tomorrow.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2010 at 1:18pm
The weather forecast has improved dramatically over the last few days. It's an absolutely beautiful fall day here today and saturday looks to a high of 85 partly cloudy.

Maybe a few showers sunday but by then I'd call this one a winner.

Looks like we'll be getting in late afternoon so we'll get a nice big campfire going and we'll have a grill hot and ready so late comers can get right down to dinner and a few brews.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2010 at 1:24pm
I just touched down out here wi.....no on site eta yet but I suspect we will get there right around beer o'clock cya there
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2010 at 1:40pm
All hooked up and getting ready to walk out the door. See you all there, have a safe trip down.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2010 at 2:25pm
Depending on how today goes at work, I may not be coming down until Saturday afternoon.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
  Share Topic