NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Re-produced Correct Craft Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 15>
Author
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2011 at 12:41pm
Pauly-B,
My dad got his decals in the mail yesterday and says they look awesome. Thank you for all your help and congrats on the great work.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Pauly-Banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2011 at 8:58pm
Perfect! Glad to hear that. I am heading to my decal guy today. I should have my 80's trailer decals ready to go. I will post a picture soon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2011 at 1:36am
Here are the new trailer decals from the middle to end of the 1980's.

Mid 1980's cost $30.00 per decal

late 1980's cost $30.00 per decal

Price does not include shipping!

Call me at 952-432-4318
Thanks-Pauly Banana
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2011 at 1:48am
The 'Late' 80's-- wouldn't those be period correct for my 93? Looks like the same decal, just mine is purple.
Great job as always !!

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2011 at 1:05pm
Marty, that is right. We are looking at trying to add the colors for the early 1990's. In 1989 they were all white lettering. In the early 1990's, Correct Craft wanted the color in the lettering to match the color of the boat. Really a cool idea, it just makes things a bit more complicated for me, but I'm willing to try! Let me know if purple would be an interest to you.

Pauly-Banana
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 6:44pm
Pauly, if youre willing to make different colors, I could use a set in yellow, like this:

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 7:15pm
Tim, you buying Hawktiques 90? Or are the for the banana boat?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 7:24pm
Definitely not for me Chris! Uncle Todd bought this boat about 2 years ago... he put an original tandem CC trailer underneath it- looks just like the package above (minus the sticker)!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 8:44pm
wow, I'll bet that thing is a beauty! Gotta love matching trailers and boats!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 9:43pm
Great picture of the yellow Ski Nautique in front of the Meloon house! TRBenj, I am on the yellow idea. Keep watching, I still have a couple bugs to work out on the white one.

I will post updates as they come!
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 10:50pm
Pauly, I do need the decals, to help complete the package. So Ill watch this thread for updates!! I'll look back, but I think you have offered the other trailer warning decals as well. I need all of those as well and I'll be in touch.

What decals would you have for a 1986 B'foot brown trailer and brown/yellow hull. That is the banana boat, and the PO removed all decals and restored and painted. Thanks. Todd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2011 at 1:41am
Got Tiques,

Were going to need some halp on this one. Anyone have pictures of the trailer for a Barefoot 1986? I would need a complete set with measurements to help this guy out. I have really no idea. Not many barefoot boats around my area! Get me something to work with to help get this started.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2011 at 1:55am
Would anyone within the CCF community be able to shoot me a picture of their 1975-1978 since 1925 decal. I did a 1975 and a 1978 for owners of Southwinds. I have request for these decals for other models such as as the Ski Nautique. I need to see if the size of the boat image in the decal is smaller than the Southwind decals. Looking through the diaries, it is really impossible (not a good up close picture) to see if they are different. I also sent out questions to at least 10 CCF Ski Nautique owners from those years with only one reply from an owner with his boat in storage.

A close up shot is really what I am looking for.

Here is one of my Southwind decals:

Is the image of the (white boat) smaller for the Ski Nautique, Mustange, Ski Tique, etc. I really have now idea. Some help would be great, a picture would do the trick!

Thanks-Pauly-Banana
Bama Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2011 at 2:48am
Pauly
I need several of the Warning decals to finish up my 89SN2001.
Email me and I will let you know what all I need.
Thx
dougsouthern1969@gmail.com

89 Ski Nautique 2001

89 Ski Nautique 2001
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 10:45pm
Paul,
Hi, I am looking for a set of hull decals for a 1986 2001, I would like the stern decals as well. Do you have these and if so can I get them in Gold with black or maroon trim?
Mike
Lakedog55
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 11:04pm
Mike--wrong post to ask for the Hull Decals.

HERE   
        ya go!

66 Skylark
93 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 1:28am
Good catch Marty!

Mike, Tim does an awesome job! He will take good care of you!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 1:38am
I think we got him on the right track now for his decals.
66 Skylark
93 SN
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Pauly-Banana Pauly-Banana wrote:

Would anyone within the CCF community be able to shoot me a picture of their 1975-1978 since 1925 decal.
Thanks-Pauly-Banana

I apologize for not cleaning the boat up before I snapped these. Boat was towed home last night and the lake roads are MUDDY!

lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 11:41pm
I am still not sure I am on the Right track, but getting closer. Ordered a new prop today went with the acme 540 from delta they seemed to have the best price.
Lakedog55
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 10:03pm
Pauly - here is the picture I promised you.   I can take better pictures in the sunlight later this week and send the bigger file to you directly.

This should give you a good idea of the original 1925 - 1978 format:

Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com
TRITON11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRITON11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 11:39am
Looking for 1990 decals and stickers...doing a restoration. Anyone know where I can get them?
nautique196 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2011 at 8:26pm
Hello, Do you have any warning stickers left. I am looking for the stern warning shown on your post.

Thanks
tbdew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbdew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2011 at 12:41pm
How can I go about ordering a set of these for my 1986 CC trailer?

Thanks,

Doug
Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2011 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by nautique196 nautique196 wrote:

Hello, Do you have any warning stickers left. I am looking for the stern warning shown on your post.

Thanks

Hello!

Yes, I have stern warning decals. Shoot me a picture so that I know which one that you have.

Thanks-Paul

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2011 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by tbdew tbdew wrote:

How can I go about ordering a set of these for my 1986 CC trailer?

Thanks,

Doug

Hello Doug!

Yes, I have the trailer decals for your boat.
The best way to get in touch with me is at:

Email me at mrfurymn.8124@yahoo.com or call 952-432-4318
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2011 at 11:35pm
Hello Pauley! tried several times to reach ya, still looking for the 1925 to 1975 stickers for my 75 separator thx jeff 269 506 1249
mghosn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mghosn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2011 at 4:56pm
THese are great looking decals.... Does anyone know where I can get speedo decals or replacement faces for my air guide speedos. they are white face and say nautique on them. Old ones are faded yellow. 1995 ski nautique

Thanks
Mike
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2011 at 2:46am
I am looking for instrument panel decals for my 86 2001. Mine has the 25 logo at the top and a pin striping around the edge of the panel. Is this something you can make?
I am also looking for the trailer decals for the same year, the "ski nautique" one. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks
justin
lank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2011 at 12:03pm
Hi Pauly,

Do you by chance still have any of the 1970's trailer stickers?

Thanks,

Tim
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 15>
  Share Topic