NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft today

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
Author
220nautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 220nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft today
    Posted: January-25-2009 at 7:12pm
I live in Alabama and I have grown up going to the lake with family and friends. As I have gotten older it seems the number of correct craft boats have declined on the lake. I am not sure if it is in just my state or if it is happening on a larger scale. I love the brand and hate to see it slip away. families are purchasing searays and bryants etc. as family water sport boats. I don't have a problem with either of those boats but i think the only reason they do so well is because they are sold out of the nicer marina on the "nicer" side of the lake while nautiques are sold on the older less populated side of the lake with pontoons. I feel like they give themselves a bad brand image because of this. I was wondering if anybody knew what correct craft is doing to protect their brand image and if there are ways to email feedback to nautique through their website. I know this post might sound dumb but you wouldn't believe the number of people I know that know boats and don't know what a nautique is. I know the nautique website is nice but i think they need higher standards for their dealers and really need to closely evaluate potential dealers backgrounds locations etc.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2009 at 7:35pm
on a family level, why spend 70k when you can spend 40k on family fun...they really are "boat specific" and have nothing to do with demographics, people will drive 1200 miles to buy a Correct Craft. as with everything else in this world pricing didnt follow suit and that pretty much got out of hand. wakeboarding became very popular in the last 15 years an the demand increased for this style of boat(tower boats) but the guy's that want to go out wakeboarding are not necessarily (boat specific guy's)...they never heard of a CC, they saw the towers and identified, so now you have competition. same as a pair of Michael Jordan Nike's, its still a shoe, maybe some capitalizing there....until he retired, and now the demand is not there for his shoe anymore....they want a Lebron shoe, you know the guy, he's from Cleveland Ohio
"the things you own will start to own you"
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2009 at 6:40am
First of all, welcome to the greatest CC site!

Originally posted by 220nautique 220nautique wrote:

I know the nautique website is nice but i think they need higher standards for their dealers and really need to closely evaluate potential dealers backgrounds locations etc.

I agree with you on this one. I'm not very pleased with the CC dealer here in Belgium either. When I went to him for a new prop (he sells ACME), he simply told me that nor the 470 nor the 1442 existed. On top of that, if I bought the prop at his shop it would have costed me some 250$ more!! Several times he couldn't even get me parts for my boat.
Now I just order my parts directly in the US.
Another thing is that he's not organised, so he doesn't get boats done on time or get new boats delivered on time. When I had my little accident last summer, it took him three weeks to check the shaft alingment (of course after I called him like a zillion times)...
I know a few other clients that had problems with him. To me he doesn't represent my favorite brand to well... But that's just my opinion.
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2009 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

on a family level, why spend 70k when you can spend 40k on family fun...they really are "boat specific" and have nothing to do with demographics, people will drive 1200 miles to buy a Correct Craft. as with everything else in this world pricing didn't follow suit and that pretty much got out of hand. wakeboarding became very popular in the last 15 years an the demand increased for this style of boat(tower boats) but the guy's that want to go out wakeboarding are not necessarily (boat specific guy's)...they never heard of a CC, they saw the towers and identified, so now you have competition. same as a pair of Michael Jordan Nike's, its still a shoe, maybe some capitalizing there....until he retired, and now the demand is not there for his shoe anymore....they want a Lebron shoe, you know the guy, he's from Cleveland Ohio

I agree it seems like everybody is getting in on the act. I was at the Louisville boat show sun and saw every brand with a version of a wakeboat. If you put a tower,racks and speakers on a IO its looks like the real thing.At a price sometimes 1/2. I can see how it is very attractive to the average family .Inboards have always been a narrow slice of the boat market if you don't live to pull on water you will probably find a runabout better suited for crusing,fishing and gen purpose use.
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2009 at 5:45pm
It seems most people around here are buying what I call a crossover/hybrid boat. They are sold these boats b/c salesmen tell them it will do it all. Truth is, it doesnt do anything well except burn fuel, drag a tube and make big waves.
Some of my friends that have gotten into boating, know very little about watersports, and once they spend a day in a Correct Craft, they understand why it's the only way to go, if skiing is involved. Unfortunetly, most families dont want to take the time or effort to teach their kids to ski, when they can throw them on a tube spin them around. Damn, I hate tubes! Can you tell?
As for the 70K wakeboard boats, they are usually packed full of young guys drinking beer playing load music, NOT wakeboarding. I have often wondered if the three or four boards on the rack are actual boards or just cardboard cutouts, like the headlight decals in NASCAR?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 220nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2009 at 5:59pm
I understand a Nautique is for a certain kind of person, but i also think that CC needs to play a more competitive roll in the market so they stay around for everyone to enjoy. The fewer boats they produce the higher the cost, and as we all know they are pretty pricey (but well worth it). I don't think there is anything wrong with producing an all purpose boat if means they keep making my 196. Im not worried what anyone does on a boat but me. If those beer drinkers want to drink on a Nautique, let them. they help keep the cc alive as much as we do.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2009 at 6:06pm
The same thing has happened in the northeast over the past 25-30 years. Up here, I think it's because there are too few dealers. They ought to have a bigger dealer network.

I think they ought to have some non ski specific models like the Malibu LSV that would compete with Colbalts. There are people that like high quality, performance boats with classic gel schemes and not all the boarding stuff all over them. They could call them Correct Crafts.
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2009 at 6:17pm

Im not worried what anyone does on a boat but me. If those beer drinkers want to drink on a Nautique, let them. they help keep the cc alive as much as we do.

I dont care much either...except when they cruise down the cove, when we are running a course, do a few donuts are plow out at 15mph! Idiots.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 220nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2009 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by emccallum emccallum wrote:

Im not worried what anyone does on a boat but me. If those beer drinkers want to drink on a Nautique, let them. they help keep the cc alive as much as we do.

I dont care much either...except when they cruise down the cove, when we are running a course, do a few donuts are plow out at 15mph! Idiots.

I'm with you on that. unfortunately, that is a problem we cant fix.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

I think they ought to have some non ski specific models like the Malibu LSV that would compete with Colbalts. There are people that like high quality, performance boats with classic gel schemes and not all the boarding stuff all over them. They could call them Correct Crafts.

I like that idea Bruce,it would be like in the 70's,more choices. I wonder if CC has gone the way of a lot of companies ie too big. When it was family owned I'll bet they could change directions alot easier. Seems like if wakeboarding falls out of style,then what?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 1:43am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

There are people that like high quality, performance boats with classic gel schemes and not all the boarding stuff all over them. They could call them Correct Crafts.

Wow ....what a great idea...

I always thought you were a smart guy Bruce.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 4:11pm
Most people that are in wake board boats are just annoying. They get them becuase wakeboarding is the (cool thing to do, I hate the coool thing). They say they can wakeboard but the majority of them cant even wake to wake on one. They are just in the way of the serious boarders/skiers. Like many of you said correct craft needs to make a more entry level priced boat to compete with the rest of the average boat makers out there today that isnt 70k. There would need to market this boat heavily to get its image out into that particular market. Most people that are into watersports seriously know that correct craft is the best of the best in competition tow boats, but the average family getting into boating just knows what the local marina has and it looks like it will suit their needs just fine and the price isnt bad either.

The boat wouldnt even need to have balast or any of the things that make them expensive because of the market that it would be in the people dont care about that. Even with an entry level 305(260hp) like my aunts sea ray has, an inboard or V drive would outperform any entry level IO boat ten fold. They could even get away with a 6 cylinder with the gear reduction transmissions of today and still out perform IO boats and probably help in the price and the economy standpoint. CC had 6 cylinders back when so why not today?

They could make a stripper version boat and it would still look and perform better with better quality than other brands for the same prices. All they would need to make it appeal to the younger crowd would be nice graphics and some bangin speakers on a nice tower and they are in. They would just need a way for familys to try their boat out and realize how much better it would perform for them when compared to other boats in the price range.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 4:34pm
I was checking out the website. The 211 would be an excellent boat to build a stripped down version of for entry level prices. The standard and optional engines are 345hp. That boat would move along just fine with a 260 horse motor which would probably take a couple thousand off the price tag. There is only two options either the base package or the premium package. It would more appealing if you were able to pick and choose things like if you dont care about the looks package but you want the speed control.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 4:37pm
You are preaching to the choir.......

I would hate to know or be on board the CC ship that goes under on my watch.The CEO has a game plan to scale back hours and production to "FIX" the loss of sales.
A newer lower priced boat would be a solution to this problem,they could even do a little creative advertising to help with a known name .
Something like CorrectCraft, kinda far out there isn't it? Maybe some cool names for this "new line of "ECONO" boats.....
Barracuda
Mustang
American Skier
Classic
Atom Skier

NAH!!!!!!!!! This marketing plan would not get even a mention at a Corporate Board Meeting. Sure sounds like a good idea tho.
The next word we here fron Yeargan is the bonuses will be paid for a banner year, but we have to close the doors............Boat dr
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 4:44pm
Thats what I was thinking exactly boat dr. They had economy boats back when so whats stopping them from doing it now. You know the quality and performance would still be better than other boats for around the same price tag with a name known for quality and satisfaction.

Todays economy is about the best deal. Thats the only thing motivating people to buy anything now.

Looks they need a few good men for R and D and marketing at CC haha.

The people buying in that range dont care about stainless steel cup holders or thick carpet. Hell you could get away with just gel cote floors becasue they wouldnt have to worry about it getting wett or cleaning it out. They obviously dont care about the engine as long as it moves because a majority of entry level boats in reecent years sport the 4.3 gm 6 cylinder. Less maintinance costs on an inboard too.
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 9:35pm
WOW it sounds like you guys want a CC version of Bayliner[Not a bad boat for the money]
Its taken me a long time to upgrade into a Nautique I like all the amenities and quality
of the build. I am not sure I want a cheap
Nautique in the line. I could have bought a Moomba or Axis witch is kinda what you are talking about.
If you are looking for a less expensive Nautique there plenty of low hour used Nautiques with top quality and all the trimmings.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

WOW it sounds like you guys want a CC version of Bayliner[Not a bad boat for the money]

Michael,
Not at all! You're old enough to remember or are you new to boating?

From the boat dr:
Barracuda
Mustang
American Skier
Classic
Atom Skier

These are basic boats but certainly not built like a Bayliner.

If for some reason you are not familiar with these boats, browse through the 50's and 60's brochures in the reference section.

BTW, dollar for dollar, I would question if a Bayliner is a good investment. Not much there for your buck!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 11:07pm
A stripped boat is still going to be Correct Craft or Nautique quality. But, it would broaden their line and they would bring buyers in that they otherwise wouldn't. And if they took the current boats they have now and made civilian versions of them and pushed their quality and performance, it would broaden their line and they would get some of the sportboat buyers. Right now their sales are limited to the high end skier/boarder market which is a very limited market.

They had to have been selling far more boats in the 60s and 70s when their line was so much broader.

That and cutting their overhead, which is hard to do when you have a new factory to pay for. The boating industry is hurting. Even the highend. Hinkley in Maine announce a lay off last week. And their sales aren't usually bothered by a recession, but this one has even hurt the wealthy.

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 11:11pm
Mike, as i see from the number of posts you have made here you are a NEWBY!!!!!!!
Hope you read the info Pete shared with you above,and if you are not familiar with any of those names I will cut you a little slack.
That being said, and also the proud owner of a classic 1964 CorrectCraft American Skier, I take great OFFENSE to your comment as to what I need. Please do not use the Bayliner name nor any references to that boat with the CorrectCraft boats on this site.
If I was going to buy a used boat it damn sure would not be a "BLING BOAT" And for value ,The dollar for fun ratio is considerably higher with a newer CC.
A new family wanting to test the waters , cannot afford a 50,000 toy.CC could build some lower end boats that would meet this need. No towers, stereo or pop up tables.
Just plain simple "TOW BOATS" that are used for skiing, tubing and just spending time on the water.
You do know that was how CorrectCraft cornered the market, "It Was With A Ski Boat" and they made several different sizes,shapes and offered lots of motor options.....DUHHHH
Why would this work again....???????
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 11:16pm
I thought that the Orange Crush was the basic ski boat offered by CC.
Is that not correct ?
I appears to be a nice basic ski boat. Is there more to it than I have seen ?
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 11:22pm
Orange Crush is very plush and has all the bells and whistles.

Boats are like pick up trucks. All the refinements drive up the price. I've always bought work trucks and it's always amazed me how you can double the price of the truck by adding options.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 11:35pm
Thats excatly what I was saying boat doc, and riley. Much better quality with all the same features for around the same price.

Bayliner is and never was and never will be any kind of comparison to CC boats.

Mike we arent concerned with price of the boat for ourselves we already have boats. We are concerned for the future of the company. Only making low sales numbers of high end boats isnt going to cut it much longer in this economy. They need to get into as many markets as they can.

Cuddy nautique, fish nautique, bass nautique, sea nautique. Look at all the old brochures and see how wide their range of different boats was.

It just so happens one of the biggest markets it has a chance to still enter into is the begenner boater with the family that wants a quality boat at a price appealing to their income. This would be the easiest and most cost effective market for them to get into because they have existing boats they could turn into boats that would be more appealing to the lower price range market.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2009 at 11:56pm
I guess I'll jump into this one head first.

First of all, All you guys on this site that own classic boats have a great piece of boating history. One day, I will trade in the "bling boat" for a classic. Those old boats look absolutely beautiful,sound great,and are bare bones performance packages that remind me of an old musclecar.
     I own the boat I own for various reasons,and being a "newer boat owner on this site I expect a few jabs here and there about "bling". Whatever.
     Anyhow, it is obvious from a marketing standpoint that CC has been building what they believe people want,reguardless of whether or not some of us agree. While it looks like unfortunately for them they may be in for some rough times due to overinflation of markets/housing/boats or whathaveyou ,ask yourself this question......
   Honestly (and I mean HONESTLY) if CC built a base model equivelent to an older hull with similar options and priced it according to TODAYS value of the dollar,todays cost of materials/labor,etc, how many people from this site or any other for that matter are actually going to run right out and buy one? My guess is very few, if any. No offense to anyone,that's just the way I see it.

Flame Away

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2009 at 12:26am
So mike. People are going to be more apt to buy a cheaper version of a boat they already make that one thats expensive. It wouldnt take any money other than some time going into lesser options on boats that are already produced.

They are still in business so why not try something cheaper for little cost to the company. Its never a given that people will buy what you make.

Nobody mentioned that they need to stop making boats like yours. I would be all over a newer boat if I werent a poor college student.(a CCF edition would look nice behind my cabbin) I give you props for being able to own such a nice and pricey boat. Thats why im in school so someday I can buy things like that if I want. Ill never give up me first love though

Like I said before not many of us on this site would be interested in a boat like we are proposing but we are a breed apart in the boating world as seen by stringer projects, etc. People that restore old wood boats arent going to go out and buy a new one that looks old just like us.

These boats would be for familys who want a quality boat for a good price to hit the water. Hell who knows getting these people into the correct craft brand and quality might lead them to buy some of the upper scale boats as their income grows as time passes.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2009 at 12:37am
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Mike we aren't concerned with price of the boat for ourselves we already have boats. We are concerned for the future of the company. Only making low sales numbers of high end boats isn't going to cut it much longer in this economy. .

It just so happens one of the biggest markets it has a chance to still enter into is the beginner boater with the family that wants a quality boat at a price appealing to their income. This would be the easiest and most cost effective market for them to get into because they have existing boats they could turn into boats that would be more appealing to the lower price range market.

Mike I guess you don't read very well, I personally could care less about your bling boat, don't turn my crank at all. But if you love it I am happy for you.
The company that built your boat is in "DIRE STRAITS" as in cash flow nada.If someone does not pull a rabbit out of their hat soon , they will be forced to cease and desist.
Where will that put you and all those Bling Boat Owners.No factory, no parts. This not affect us as they could care less about any boat over 10 years old.
Wake up Bling Boy and smell the roses while you can.We were offering some simple suggestions that may indeed turn the tide for CC.............
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2009 at 12:37am
I'm not a fan of Bayliners but could anyone share some really bad experience with one of them? because there are many around here and I'm yet to see one with a major hull/ structural failure.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2009 at 12:57am
Luchog, can you spell cheap,they use the absolute cheapest parts and supplies they can. This is the reason their resale value is so poor.
Cheap cables, guages, switches. Glass and gel on the outside will survive till the payoff but the floor will be soft and interior will need a face lift.
What else do you want to know?????????????????Boat dr
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2009 at 1:35am
   Billy, I read just fine thank you and my comments were not directed toward you personally.Sorry if you took it that way.
   I'm not saying they don't need to do something about sales.I'm saying that no matter what they do,there still may not be any buyers.I own a business and I am fully aware of what is happening with the struggling economy. I think it's great that you have ideas about what they can do to survive,but I think you totally missed my point.
   Buyers that have excess cash to spend on a boat in this economy aren't necessarily looking for price point boats.They are looking for loaded boats for stripped prices.Maybe this economic crisis will change peoples outlook on what they really need in a towboat, but until that happens I don't know if they'd sell. That's all I'm tryin to say.I'd be willing to bet that the average "new boating family" would walk into a dealer,look at a base model and still go buy a Bayliner because it has more features etc,even though it is a POS longterm. FWIW Correct Craft has a stripped model already.All they need to do is lower the price.
    Phatsat, thank you for the compliment on my boat.I never took from context that anyone thought they should stop making them.You are welcome to go for a pull anytime . For me ,it was the right boat at the right time for the right money.Simple as that.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2009 at 1:41am
   Maybe you weren't adressing me Boat Doc?

Do we have too many Mikes on here with bling boats.
I didn't realize Nautiquehunter was a Mike also.   Carry on.......I'm confused

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2009 at 1:58am
Mike, I slalom Ill let my little brother and cousin take my tow card behind your boat they kneeboard hah. I would drive it tho:).

Anywho just ideas. It wouldnt cost anthing to cheapin up a pre existing boat and they have nothing to loose so go for it.

Like I said the only thing motivating people to buy currently are deals.(deals:loaded boats for stripped prices). My family ownes a used car dealership and if the paper or trader puts a miss print about a year too new or a price to low the phones ring off the hook other than that business is hitt and miss.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
  Share Topic