NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gel Coat Prep

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 111213
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2009 at 4:23pm
Do we know if Michelle is really a blond? She's done one hell of a job on that boat!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2009 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Do we know if Michelle is really a blond? She's done one hell of a job on that boat!!!

I know! but I aint telling.
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2009 at 4:32pm
Living like on the edge, eh Pete ?    
Mike N

1968 Mustang

sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2009 at 4:42pm
OH MY! Mike, If I would have to guess and I might be wrong, Pete was being innocent. Mr. Skinaut, on the other will be on youtube next year hanging off the back of the 82 going 35 mph. "Thinking" you know something will get you nowhere, darlin' especially with your buddy's fiance'.
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2009 at 5:40pm
LOL!
exsqueeze me? I didn't mean to suggest anything here fellas!
Maybe a little boastful that I actually know her well.
I was being protective by not answering the query.

I guess I can expect an ass dragging by you this summer!
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2009 at 5:46pm
"I" know that darlin' but most on here do not know us. I do have a grand reputation to uphold. I love ya' and I'll keep the ass draggin' at 30mph because you mean the world to me!
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2009 at 5:47pm
Now, let's get back to boats!
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2009 at 5:51pm
Dang.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2009 at 6:09pm
Shuu.......that was close

can I get an Amen my boating brothers?
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2010 at 1:22pm
Time to move the project back where I can find it easier. Placing my order for more gel.
h20loo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h20loo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2010 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by sanity sanity wrote:

Time to move the project back where I can find it easier. Placing my order for more gel.

Oh Michelle-this hurts.
My little Mustang has the motor at home in the garage, the hull out at the farm and my interior up at the cottage. Besides my best intentions its been like that since the fall and my only solice was- you weren't working on yours either!
Seriously tho, good luck with your repairs and maybe life will let up enough that I can get working on mine to.
70 Mustang project
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2010 at 2:49pm
Geezzz.... Doug! It's all good haha. Yep, sometimes life gets in the way of things, but the little Mustang hasn't gone anywhere - in both cases. And every little bit that's done is a step forward.
75 stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2010 at 5:18pm
It will be nice to see some progress again 'chelle!
Take your work seriously, not yourself.
Boat Pics
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2010 at 5:44pm
I just finished reading through Okie's project. Nice job! I have alot to catch up on. :)
turningpoint84 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2012 at 11:53am
WAIT! SO SHE NEVER FINISHED!??????
Proud 1968 mustang owner and now
1970 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 111213
  Share Topic